Chapter 8

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, baek are you ok?" Kyungsoo asks.

"I'm ok, I just fell on my arse" baek says rubbing his , not taking his eyes off the tall guy moving away from him down the mountain.

"Baek who was that guy?" Kyungsoo questions.

"Chanyeol" he answers softly as if he just saw an angel.

Kyungsoo walks in front of Baek to get his attention to snap him out of the daze he looks like he is in. "Ok Baek did you hit your head, your all flushed in the face and your staring" Kyungsoo asks with a worried tone.

"Dont worry Kyungsoo, I'm ok I think I'll just head back to the cabin and rest for a bit, I'm pretty tired it's been a long day so far with travelling and being here".

"Ok Baek come on I will walk you back".

"No kyungsoo you stay here, I can make my own way back".

"Ok Baek but please come back later, Suho has a night planned for all of us at the camp fire".

"I dont know Kyungsoo" Baek says sadly. "I'm pretty tired".

"Baek you promised, Ok how about you go back and rest take a nap and I'll come get you at about 7 and we can head together, deal?" kyungsoo says all excited .

"Ok ok deal" Baek answers.

*****
Baeks pov

Omg my heart is still pounding as I head back to my cabin. Who is that guy. I have never seen a more handsome guy. His big brown eyes that y smile the way he tossed his hair.

'Get a grip Baek you would never be his type'.

It would just be my luck that he is married has a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Reaching my cabin I cant wait to get out of these snow clothes and into a nice hot shower. Heading into my cabin and then into the bathroom, I flick on the shower letting the room fill with steam from the shower, I begin to strip all my clothes off and let them slip to the floor.

Stepping into the shower letting the hot water run all down my body it feels so good right now.
Damn it I forgot my shampoo and conditioner.
Stepping out of the shower placing my towel just over my manhood not wrapping it around my waist, I run out into my bedroom to get my products off my bed. Turning to head back into the bathroom, movement outside catches my attention the head of a figure over the fence, that bright red hair looks familiar, no it cant be can it, thats not the guy from the mountains cabin next to me is it. I stand on my tippy toes to try see better.

The figure turns and looks towards me and smiles. I run towards the bathroom in a panic.

Slamming the bathroom door closed as I lean my body against it its Chanyeol. Its ok baek he didnt see you, he cant see in here right but he smiled so he did see and im just in my towel omg my heart is pounding out of my chest. nice baek flash your half body to your cabin neighbour.

Climbing into the shower washing away the day I cant help but drift off thinking about him while I shower. Remembering how he grabbed me into him so tight, how he looked up at me with those big brown eyes as he took my skis off oh how much I want to run my hands through his hair.
The thought of him is making me stir down below.
Damn baek you're in trouble.
****

Cabin Phone ringing.

Waking up to that horrible sound, how long was I asleep?

"Hey baek Its kyungsoo"

"Oh hi kyungsoo, everything ok?"

"Are you ready to head to the camp fire".

"Oh no what time is it, have I missed it?"

"You have a half hour to get ready baek. Then im coming to get you".

"Ok ok ill get ready"

Hanging up the phone I better get ready.

Picking up all my suitcase contents from the floor and some from the bed.
I begin to sort them out and put them in the wardrope and drawers.

Whats this, a package? Opening the card on top I cant help but smile.....

Hopefully this can make you feel more like you again.
Love Kai and Kyungsoo

As I unwrap it carefully I cant help but let out a little laugh at seeing whats inside.

My favourite hair colours and my absolute favourite eyeliners.

How nice of them to do this for me. But I cant change the colour of my hair anymore Tj hates it.

OH I forgot to text him and tell him I landed. Where's my phone oh no he is gonna be so mad at me .

Picking up my phone there is 6 messages and missed calls. The last message reading...

YOU BROKE OUR DEAL YOU LITTLE . I WARNED YOU BEFORE YOU WENT. WAIT TILL YOU GET HOME.

My phone starts ringing in my hand.
Its Tj I cant ignore him .

"Hello"

"About ing time baek what happened to our deal".

"Im so sorry Tj I was so tired when I landed I only slept for about an hour lastnight and I've only just woke now"

"We can discuss this more when you get home here to me".

"How was your surgery?"

"Oh now you care about your boyfriend".

"I do care about you Tj I'm really sorry I was just so tired."

"Wait till you get home you know what happens to you when you upset me and go against my rules baek".

He ends the call. I fall to sit on the floor pulling my knees up to my chest I start rocking and trembling, here comes the tears .

Banging coming from the cabin door.

"HELLO baek are you in there?"

Oh no it's kyungsoo I can't let him see me like this . Maybe if I dont answer he will go.

"Baek whats happened?"

I turn to see Kyungsoo coming in to the bedroom and falling to his knees in front of me hugging me.

"Awwww Baek" is everything ok.

"I forgot to tell Tj I had landed I broke our deal that I would text every 3 hours, and now he said wait till I get home. I know what he is gonna do to me Kyungsoo" Touching my arm and removing my bandage that got wet in the shower earlier letting kyungsoo see it again. "He is gonna hurt me again I know it" I whisper as I look at my arm.

" No he wont baek and right now you are here with me and all your friends your safe now, come on get up and wash that face, I will go to Lay and see if I can get you another bandage for your arm ok?" Kyungsoo says as he walks to the door. Turning around to look at me he says lovinly "I wont let anyone hurt you ever again Baek".

Kyungsoo is right I'm safe here, getting up from the floor I head to the bathroom.

I wash my face and catch a glimps of myself in the mirror, maybe a bit of eyeliner will look good. I go get the eyeliner Kai and kyungsoo left me and I place it on my eyes oh how I've missed the old me. I am starting to see the old me again so I smile a little.

Heading to the wardrope pulling out my favourite fluffy white jumper and pulling it on and taking out a black pair of trousers checking myself out looks like Im ready to go the camp fire.

"AWW dont you look cute". I turn to see kyungsoo standing in the room with fresh new bandages. "Let me do thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter