chapter 14

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chan pov

Taking one last look at myself in the mirror checking my black suit, fixing the dickie bow against my white shirt, I can't help but think, I do scrub up well as I let out a laugh.

"Hey are you ready?" Turning to see Sehun standing there.

"Yeah let's go where's Minseok?"

"He is in the main room pacing the floor. I've never seen him so nervous before" he laughs out

Checking myself one last time in the full length mirror, tossing my red locks I can't help but think will Baek  like what he sees.

Reaching the main hall. There inside, the room is set with chairs facing an arch that is covered in the most beautiful flowers, looking out side to the falling snow. At the start of the row of chairs there is a bunch of flowers the same colour as the ones covering the arch. I decide to head up to Minseok who is dressed in a white suit still pacing the floor back and forth.

"Hey marshmallow are you ok?" I can't help but laugh out.

"Stop calling me that you " he answers with an angry tone.

"Hey Min I'm kidding with you come on try breathe it's your wedding day cheer up"

"Yeol I am, I'-I'm... just so nervous" he stutters

Taking a mini flask from the inside of my suit pocket I hand it to him.

"Here drink this"

Taking it he takes a big gulp from it handing it back to me.

"Thanks yeol" he whisper while swallowing down the whiskey.

"Do you think Chen will show up, will he leave me at the alter?" he questions me as he grabs hold of my arm.

I can't help but laugh a little. Minseok are you kidding me right now. Chen was probably the first one ready and here before all of us" I say with a laugh making him relax a bit more.

As we watch the guests all arrive I can't help but think of Baek and if he is really ok.

Finally all the guest arrive and take their seats.

The music starts to play so I stand and take my place beside Minseok facing down the aisle as we wait for Chen to arrive.

Slowly two figures appear standing at the end of the aisle. Standing there all dressed in a white suit is a blushing yet handsome Chen. But my attention is brought to the light red head that Chen is linking....Baek?

As they head down the aisle towards us, I can't help but stare at Baek, the dark blue suit he is wearing the bright smile and the hair. When did he manage to change that? My heart starts to beat faster.

As they get closer I can get a better view of Baek in his suit and omg he looks amazing he has curves I never noticed before in all the right places. The view is starting to do things to my body. 'Snap out of it Chanyeol you're  at a wedding', I scold myself.

As Baek hands Chens hand over to Minseok I can't help but smile towards them. Taking my place again just slightly behind Minseok to his right I can't help but look to my left and see Baek standing just behind Chen but to his left.

During the ceremony I can't even pay attention much cause I'm so in awe of Baekhyun, I keep taking a few sly looks at him trying to not make is so obvious to the rest of the room. As he hands over the rings to them I can't help but watch him blush which brings a smile to my face.

Just as Chen and Minseok are about to kiss, I look towards a now glowing and smiling Baek who looks like he has tears in his eyes looking towards me. All I can think of is how much I want to hold him. There is cheering from all the guests as they finally kiss.

"Ok now let's have a drink!" Minseok shouts as they start to head back down the aisle. Moving closer I put my arm out towards Baek as he looks at me with a puzzled look.

"I'm supposed to walk the bridesmaid down the aisle" I say toward him with a joyful tone.

"Do I look like a bridesmaid to you?" he giggles while taking my arm and linking it.

"You're right you don't, but you do look like a bride" I can't help but smile.

Blushing like crazy as he links me we head to catch up with the others.

***

After all the photos are taken from every possible angle I head into the room where the dinner is being served to try find my date who is suppose to be coming to dinner with me.

"Hey come with me" Chen says while grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the camera man.

"Oh please Chen not anymore, my cheeks are sore from smiling don't you have enough already" I sob out.

As we reach the camera man I can't help but see Baek standing getting his photo taken by himself but he is making faces at the camera man.

"What's going on Chen?"

"Come on we are taking funny ones now" he says while dragging me in front of the camera now to join Baek.

"Ok you two let's get a pic of just you both"

Smiling I stand close to a blushing Baek as we pose for the picture to the shouts of Chen's "omg you two look amazing together" on hearing this we burst out laughing.

As we are just about to leave Chen shouts again "wait I want more!"

We can't help but laugh again as we take our place in front of the camera.

"I sooo need a drink" Baek whispers towards me.

"Me too" I giggle.

"How about we give him what he wants so we can leave?" I whisper making sure Chen doesn't hear us.

"What have you got planned Chanyeol?" he ask with a worried tone.

"Just go with it Baek" I say giving him a wink.

I place my right arm around Baeks waist pulling him in so close to me his body arches a little as he places his hand on my chest. I can't help but look deep into his eyes as our eyes connect, all I wanna do is kiss him now.

"Chanyeol" he whispers.

Feeling his heart beat race, I let him go a little as I bend down and pick him up bridal style.

"Now if you have enough pictures I'd like to take my date to the bar"

"I can't believe you did that" he giggles covering his face with his hands as I carry him to the bar. Placing him on the stool we both burst out laughing as I take a seat next to him.

"Do you think Chen will be annoyed?"

"Nah he wanted funny pics so we gave him pics" I say with a laugh while handing him a glass of champagne.

Taking a sip from my glass I can't help but notice he isn't drinking.

"Are you ok Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter