chapter 13

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chan pov

"Does somebody want to tell me what the is going on here?" I shout making them all jump.

"Ok everyone split up and look for baek, he couldn't have gone far in the thick snow" Minseok tells us all.

"Luhan can you take Chen back to our cabin and keep him company till I call you ok"

"I will, come on Chen" Luhan says while taking Chen by the arm and guiding him to the door.

"I don't want to go baby, I want to help find Baek" Chen cries looking back at Minseok.

"Chennie baby listen to me" as he holds Chen by his arms looking into his eyes. "I need you to go with Luhan ok and get ready for our wedding baby"

"But I need Baek with me baby, I can't do it without him, he is giving me away"

"Chennie please go with Luhan, we will find Baek, now go" as he rushes him out the door.

"I'll go to the main building and tell Suho what's going on" Lay says while rushing out the door.

"Kyungsoo can you go let Kai know what happening please, then text me where your gonna look for him"

"Ok but what about you guys?" Kyungsoo questions as he heads out the door.

"I need to tell Chanyeol what's been going on" he says while closing the door behind Kyungsoo.

"Min what's going on, I can't help but really worry now, is Baek in some kinda of trouble?" I question him as I sit down on Baekhyun's sofa.

Sitting across from me, he takes a deep breath and just before he starts to talk, a knock comes to the door.

Jumping up, I run to answer it to find it's only Sehun.

"Hey are you not out looking for Baek?" I can't help but ask.

"No I asked him to be here while I talk to you, come in Sehun" Minseok says while pointing to the whiskey bottle as if he asked Sehun with his eyes to pour us all one. Handing us all a glass of the brown liquid, Min knocking his back in one shot.

"Tell me Min, come on we are best friends and practically business partners"

"Ok I'll tell you, but please dont get mad at me"

Sitting back in the chair I cant help but worry what he is gonna say.

"I wanted you to meet Baek" he says.

"Haha yeah which I did and it's weird, I head to the slopes and rescue a cute guy and it turns out he is the guy you wanted me to meet" I say with a laugh.

"Well the thing is he is seeing someone yeol" he says with caution.

As I jump up from the chair I cant help but shout. "WTF min you know I dont mess around with people who are taken, so why say you wanted me to meet him"

"His boyfriend is using him as a punch bag yeol" he shouts out.

I cant help but throw my glass at the wall smashing it.

"You know I hate that Min you know that happened with my sister when her boyfriend hit her, till we put a stop to him"

"Look Yeol we are all worried about Baek, he is covered in bruises and its getting worse, his boyfriend threatened him before he came here. He even grabbed him so hard in the hospital that his nail marks broke through the skin. He now has to cover it so it won't get infected"

"Wait I saw the bandage the other day when he was just in his towel and then again at the pool. I was about to ask him till Kyungsoo interrupted us"

"Wait, what you saw him in just a towel" Min starts to laugh.

"I saw him over the fence the other day nothing dirty went on but me he has an amazing body, plus I ing kissed him Min and he is with someone"

"Ok yeol I dont need to know calm your down"

As I watch Sehun sweep up the broken prices of glass ..."Wait you said something about a hospital Min, whats that about?"

"Tj ended up with a broken leg......"

"Wow you do work fast Min" I laugh out

"Let me finish yeol, he ended up there cause of a bike accident not by me"

"So what are we gonna do Min?" I ask while knocking back the whiskey from the bottle.

"Do you fancy him?"

"Honestly when I first met him I couldn't take my eyes off him those eyes, soft pink lips that ing amazing smile. oh and that ing y body" I say as I run my fingers through my hair thinking back to my dreams I have of him."Sehun, did you know about this?" I ask him in a curious tone.

"No cuz I didn't, I just found out an hour ago from Minseok"

"Ok but Min, why did you want me to meet him?"

"Chanyeol listen, I know you for so many years and I know what you want from life. You want marriage and kids, a happy home that you always craved for yourself. Baek craves that too, but the difference  with Baek is he never had anyone treat him the way you have these past few days. Baek would be perfect for you cause you have both been hurt and you are both so loyal and caring I thought you could show Baek that not all men abuse their partners. Chanyeol the bruises are so bad on Baek, we only really found out what was happening the day before we came up here"

"Why could anyone hurt him, If he was mine I'd kill who ever touched him or upset him"

Minseok let's out a small laugh while grabbing my arm and looking at me "That's why I know he will be safe and happy with you"

Knocking on the cabin door.

Sehun jumps to answer it, in barges Suho.

"Ok Minseok we have a problem"

Making us all jump to our feet."What is it, is baek ok, is he found?" I can't help but ask.

"Not yet I'm afraid, everyone is still looking for him, the snow is getting worse, we cant even see foot prints"

"So what is it then, spit it out" Sehun shouts.

"Ok sit down, Chanyeol you know the new trainee that started in the office for you?"

"Yeah Justin something"

"Yeah, well he was in the breakroom talking to one of the other trainees and he said his friend was in an accident and was being looked after by all these nurses, and was also sleeping with them, while his boyfriend was away. He was asking him what he should do"

"Yeah so what, his friend sleeps around, what's that got to do with Baek?"

"Turns out Justin is the best friend of Tj, who is Baeks boyfriend"

"So while Baek is here, Tj has been sleeping with girls behind his back?!" I can't help but shout out.

"Wait how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter