chapter 24.1

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

B pov

Opening my eyes as I slowly stretch out, where am I?. Sitting up I pull the covers closer to me covering myself, wait where are my jeans? Looking around the room with cloudy sleepy eyes my head hurts a little.

Wait this is chanyeol place, oh god what happened last night?, I went to Chens with the others, how did I end up here, where is he?

Climbing out of bed I grab my jeans off the end of the bed and pull them on.

Following the smell of food, I head out of the bedroom heading to the kitchen, there standing in just a pair of shorts is Chanyeol placing pancakes onto plates

"Hey baby, how did you sleep?" he says looking up at me with a smile that makes me melt every time I see it .

"I'm ok, head hurts a little though"

"Come over and sit down, I've made us breakfast" he says while sitting down in front of one of the plates.

Walking over with my head bowed as I'm embrassed I can't remember lastnight, I sit down and start to tuck into the breakfast of pancakes with strawberries and fresh orange juice.

"Ch... chanyeol what happened last night, how did I end up here?"

"Well sweetie you got so drunk that Kyungsoo and Lay dropped you here"

"Why didn't they just put me to bed?" I say while taking a sip of my orange juice.

"Well maybe because you kept asking for me and wanted to see me that much" he says with a smirk while placing some pancakes in his mouth.

"Oh" I say while blushing

"You came home drunk baby"

"I....I'm Sorry Chanyeol"

"Haha baek I'm kidding with you" he says while turning me and making me face him.
"I'm glad you did come over I was missing you, my bed wasn't the same with out you Baek" he says while leaning in for a kiss.

Pulling away I bow my head with sadness.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" he says while lifting up my chin so he can look into my eyes.

"I have to go home tomorrow" I say with a sad tone as my eyes start to fill up .

"I know baby but don't worry we can spend the day together if you like" he says while kissing me again.

"I don't want to go home Chanyeol, I can't face Tj, I can't live there anymore, I just can't please let me stay here with you"

"Hey, hey baby don't cry it's all going to be ok, but we all need to go home baby you have college and I have work we....... "
cutting him off mid sentence

"YES BUT YOU DON'T HAVE AN ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND CHANYEOL"
I shout at him with pure anger dropping my cutlery, standing up I go to leave the kitchen running into the bedroom to get my shoes sitting on the bed I pull my shoes on.

"Baek baby what's wrong?" he asks softly from the doorway of the bedroom.

"Just leave me alone Chanyeol" I say while pushing past him and walking towards the door of the cabin.

As I reach the handle of the door to open it, I feel his arm come over my shoulder and stop the door from opening. Feeling his hands on my waist as he turns me around to face him I can't help but cry out.

"Baek tell me please baby"

"Chanyeol just leave me alone ok,I want to leave"

"I don't want you to leave baek, I want to talk about this, what have I said to upset you so much?"

"Chanyeol just let me go please"

"No not till you tell me what's going on"

I'm so so angry that he won't let me leave when I want to that I reach my hand up and slap him across the face.
I hit him so hard his face turns to the side with the slap as he quickly moves away from holding the door and just turns to look at me with such hurt in his eyes.
Placing my hands up to My face in shock of what I've just done to him that I turn quickly and open the door and run outside. I open the door to my cabin closing it behind me as I slump down the door to the floor sobbing. What have I done I've never hit anyone before. Jumping up I run quickly to the kitchen and I end up throwing up the contents of my stomach into the sink. Reaching for a cloth I wipe my mouth and rise out the sink. Oh baek what have you done I scold myself as I pour myself a drink of water.

Heading to the door of the cabin I lock it then turn and head to the cabin  phone and take it off its holder, I don't want to be disturbed right now, I just want to be left alone.

Throwing some logs on the fires to heat up the rooms, I decide to head to have a shower stripping off my clothes I step into the hot shower letting the water run down my body, I can feel myself start to get emotional again that I burst out crying.

***

Chanyeol pov

"BUT IM YOUR BOYFRIEND"  I shout out after him as he leaves slamming my door shut.

Heading to the bathroom, I can't help but look at the perfect mark of his hand print across my cheek in the mirror. Running the tap I take a cloth placing it under the water, I then place it on my face to cool it down.

Knock on the cabin door

Heading to open the door I answer it to see Sehun standing there.

Hey yeol what you up to?

"Not much, come in cuz" I say while opening the door to let him in.

" chanyeol what's up with your face?" he questions me

"Awww nothing, I walked into a door" I answer

"Aww you liar that's a clear hand print yeol" he says while trying to see it better

"Baek hit me if you must know" I tell him while heading to My bedroom to get dressed

"Wait, what, why did he do that for?" he says while jumping onto my bed .

"He is heading back tomorrow and we where suppose to spend the day together"

"Yeah I know we are all going together" Sehun says while hugging my pillow.

"Well he said he doesn't want to go home that he wants to stay here, he was crying"

"So what did you say?" he says with a  sarcastic tone

"I told him he needed to go back to college and I needed to go back to work, then he just lost it and cut me off, then screamed at me that I don't have a abusive boyfriend and he tried to leave, I tried to stop him but he slapped me and ran out"

"Oh chanyeol, why did he react like that?" he questions me

Pulling on my jeans, I can't help but go over what baek said in my head before he left, that least I don't have an abusive boyfriend

"Chanyeol are you ok?"

"I will be" I answer him while pulling on a jumper and running fingers through my hair.

"Spill yeol what are you thinking?"

"I just can't get out of my head what he said about an abusive boyfriend"

"But your his boyfriend aren't you?" he asks

"I thought so" I said while closing the clasp on my favourite watch

"Ahhh yeol, maybe he is just upset, he still has to go back and face it all"

"I ING KNOW THAT SEHUN"
I shout out with pure anger.

"Ok ok yeol, I'm sorry" he says while holding up his hands in defence

Pulling on my boots then grabbing my coat and keys I head towards the door.

"Hey yeol where are you going?"

"Getting the hell out of here" I shout back while closing the door behind me.

Sehun pov

"" I shout out

Taking out my phone I dial Minseoks number

Hello Minseoks phone

"Hey Chen is that you?"

Yeah Sehun my hubby is in the shower is everything ok?

"Eh we have a bit of a problem Chen"

"What's wrong Sehun are you ok? is luhan ok?"

"We are ok Chen but it's baek"

"What, what's wrong with him is he ok has something happened?" he says with a panicked tone

"He hit chanyeol"

"What the hell, baek wouldn't hit anyone are you sure?"

"Yes Chen im sure, I saw the mark he left on yeol face"

"Oh what the hell happened"

"Look Chen something was said and baek just shouted at yeol about not going home and that he was lucky he wasn't going home to an abusive boyfriend"

"Omg he said that to yeol, but they are together now"

"Yes I know that Chen, so what do we do, baek is gone to his place and yeol just walked out I don't know where he is gone"

"Ok sehun, I'll ring kyungsoo and I'll let mins know and we will ring you back"

"Ok Chen talk soon" I say while hanging up the phone

I better go tell suho and lay there will be two less for lunch.

Baeks pov

Stepping out of the shower wrapping the towel around my waist, I turn on the radio and turn it up really loud as I grab all my creams and stuff and throw them onto my bed so I can start to pack my stuff.

Pulling on my boxers, I grab a t-shirt and pull it over my head and throw the rest of my clothes into my case not caring to fold them at all.

Looking at the suit I wore the day of the wedding I can't help but cry a little at the memory that me and Chanyeol had that day, especially it being our first night together and my first time sleeping with someone. How could I hurt chanyeol like that none of this is his fault. Turning off the radio, I head over to the cabin phone and dial my brothers phone

"Hello"

Hey bro it's baek

"Hey baek what's up bro how was the wedding"?

"Yeah it was good I need a favour"

"Yeah sure baek what's up?"

"I need somewhere to stay for a few days, can I stay with you?"

"Sure bro is everything ok?"

"I will fill you in when I get there"

"When can I expect you baek?"

"Well my flight is at 4 in the morning, so if you just leave a key out I can let myself in"

"Ok baek I will leave it in the normal secret spot, you sure you don't need me to pick you up from the airport?"

"No no you sleep, I will see you soon"

"Ok baek"

Bye

Bye

Hanging up I then remove the receiver and place it on the table not to be disturbed.

Laying on my bed I can't get out of my head what I shouted to chanyeol and how I hit him, I'm not any better then TJ with that, I just start to sob into my pillow, way to go baek you have ruined probably the best thing in your life.

***

Minseoks pov

"Ok everyone is here now, let's try sort this out, I say while l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter