chapter 23

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baeks pov

"Are you sure it's ok to go and spend the night?" I ask Chanyeol, while sitting in the chair facing him.

"Baby you don't need to ask me, in anyway you get to spend time with your friends before you all have to go home" he says while taking my hand in his.

I've been trying to not think about having to go back home and leave Chanyeol, but when I hear it come from him, I can feel my heart start to break.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" he asks while rubbing my cheek .

"I don't want to go home" I sigh.
"I wanna stay with you" I say with a bowed head still holding one of his hands in mine.

"Baby don't think about that now, just go have fun with your friends and I'll be right here when you come back"

"Do you promise? I would rather spend the night with you though"

Holding my face with both hands now he whispers, "Baby listen to me, we can spend every single night together, ok now go please and have fun, I think Kyungsoo is gonna need your help look" he says while bringing my attention to Kyungsoo and Luhan trying to get Chen to let go of the champagne bottle making me laugh out, as he keeps fighting them off and giggling as they pin him down on the floor making everyone laugh out.

"Chen get up baby" Minseok laughs out as he tries to pick him up.

"I'm sorry baby" Chen replys with a bashful face as he leans in and kisses him.

"See go let your hair down you need it baby" Chanyeol whispers in my ear.

Leaning in I kiss him softly on his lips knowing deep down I don't want to leave him, but one night will be ok won't it?

"What will you do tonight then Chanyeol?"

"Hey don't worry about me, I'll hang out with the guys and catch up"

Standing up I move closer to Chen and wrap my arms around him helping him, "ok no more drink for awhile" I say as I help guide him out of the restaurant with Kyungsoo on the other side saying our goodbyes as we head out the main door down the path way, to the shouts of our men telling us to enjoy our night and not get too drunk.

"Eh where are we going?" I laugh out trying to hold up a wiggling Chen.

"We are going to Chens cabin" Lay answers as he leads the way.

As we all head down the path with a swaying and giggling Chen, I feel my heart sink knowing I won't see Chanyeol till morning.

***

"Wow Chen your cabin is huge" Luhan shouts out as we all step in behind him kicking off our shoes and sitting Chen down on the couch.

"I'll go put the kettle on and we can try sober this one up a little" Lay shouts while heading into the kitchen. 

"Tea or coffee?" Lay shouts out from the kitchen.

"I don't want coffee" Chen slurs.

"Make it a tea" I shout out to Lay as I sit on the floor in front of Chen.

"I want more drink Baek, please it's suppose to be a party, a bottom party" he says while bursting out laughing and falling back into the sofa.

"Why did I  decide to come here" kyungsoo say while falling into the armchair and throwing back his head.

"Ok listen, Chen if  you drink the tea I'll tell you what happened with me and Chanyeol" I say with a smirk.

"Ok ok" he jumps up "I'll have a tea, Lay hurry up" he shouts all excited.

Lay heads back from the kitchen with a hot cup of tea, sitting beside chen he slowly hands it to him making sure he doesn't spill it all over himself.

"So what are we gonna do now and tonight?" Luhan says while sitting on the arm of the sofa.

"We should try sober up Chen a bit, it is gonna be a long day and night" I reply watching Chen sip the tea.

"How about we do karaoke" Luhan shouts out jumping up and down.

"Oh please someone save me" kyungsoo moans out placing his hands over his face.

"Ok how about we have a beauty night and just relax and pamper ourselfs"

"Why when we can go the spa for that" lays answers.

"Yeah but it more fun with just us and no staff members listening in come on it will be fun" I giggle out.

"Ok look", I shout while jumping up.
"Kyungsoo you order us dinner, Lay you sort the music out, Luhan go get more logs for the fire so we don't freeze our asses off"

"What will I do then?" Chen asks

"Just sit there looking pretty and finish your tea" I say while patting him on the head like a child.

Heading into the bathroom, I look around and find Chen's smallish silver case that he brings everywhere with him that contains alot of beauty products, he has more products the spa has I giggle to myself as I drag it behind me into the living room.

Music is on and the fire is lit we move the table and settle down onto the floor in front of the fire.

"Ok Baek, I've drank 2 cups of tea so you need to start spilling the gossip" Chen says.

"I've already told you what happened" I say while taking some face masks out of the case.

"We wanna know more" he says as they all move closer to me as if I'm their prey and they are about to pounce on me.

I can't help but feel nervous, but I don't have to tell them everything do I?

"So tell us how was his kiss" Luhan asks before blushing and covering his face as he takes his seat back on the arm of the sofa.

"Yeah was it soft or hard" lay giggles out.

"It was soft very soft like kissing heaven" I answer.

"Was it romantic Baek?" Kyungsoo asks from the arm chair with a caring look.

Swallowing the lump that formed in my mouth. "It really was, we made love in front of the fire the first night,  he was so gentle and caring towards me, I wanted to show him my bruises but he said I didn't need to unless I was ready too. We made love and he held me all night" I answering trying to hold back my tears.

"Awww Baek baby" Chen says while sitting down beside me and hugging me.

"Did you show him your bruises Baek? Lay asks.

"I did show him the next day and all he did was kiss them all, he took care of my arm for me, he cleaned it, he didn't even flinch at me he was so nice to me. I've never felt this way before, I don't know what's wrong with me", I say bursting out crying making them all come to me and hug me in one big group.

"There is nothing wrong with you Baek,I think your in love with him, plus it was your first time" Kyungsoo says while wipping away my tears from my cheeks.

"Wait what?" Luhan shouts making us all jump.

"You mean your first time with Chanyeol or your first time ever?"

"My first time ever" I whisper as I play with the face mask packet in my hands.

"Omg you were a , but you dated Tj before" he couldn't finish the sentence because Kyungsoo pushed him off the side of the chair making him fall to the floor with a thud.

"Shut up and so what if it was his first time, least it was with someone special, isn't that right Baek?" he says turning to me.

"I'm sorry Baek" Luhan says while pulling himself up from the floor.

"Did you never sleep with Tj?" lay asks with such compassion as he moves and sits beside me on the floor.

"No we never, we did do other stuff though but never had " I say all bashful waiting for them to laugh.

"Did you tell Chanyeol it was your first time?" Chen ask as he joins us on the floor looking like he magically sobered up.

"No I couldn't tell him and make him look at me with pity after everything else"

"Awww Baek" Kyungsoo says while pulling me into his chest and hugging me.

"So how was it being your first time?" Chen says with a smile.

"It was amazing, he didn't want to do it on the floor cause he thought I should be made love to somewhere special"

"Aww that's so sweet" Luhan blurts out while placing his hand over his chest.

"We made love in front of the fire, on the fluffy rug and he held me all night after"

"Aww Baek" they all say while reaching in and having a group hug.

"I don't want to go home, I don't wanna go home to my horrible life with Tj. I wanna stay here with Chanyeol" I sob.

"Please Baek don't cry, but you need to go home and finish college, you also need to properly finish with Tj"

"But I have Kyungsoo, he cheated on me and it's over and I'm with Chanyeol now and I'm happy" I say through tears.

"Then stop crying" Luhan says making them all give him a dirty look.

A knock comes to the door as Lay gets up to open it, seeing one of the waiters from the restaurant holding out what looks like our dinner.

"Here you go sir" the waiter say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter