Chapter 6

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

authors pov

Kai pulls up to Chen and Minseok house after dropping off Chen and Kyungsoo. Getting out of the car and grabbing his suitcase from the booth he see's the door to the house open and Minseok appear.

"Hey Kai" Minseok shouts as he walks towards him. "So did you drop of my future wifey to Baeks safely?"

"No i drove half way and I made him get out and walk the rest of the way" kai says jokinly.

Minseok starts running towards Kai wanting to kill him as kai drops the suitcase and starts running around the garden laughing at Minseok trying to catch him as he then trips over his feet and Minseok jumps on him, lightly punching him as Kai cant control his laughing.

Minseok's friend Sehun appears at the door holding a glass of whiskey in his hand and laughing at the two rolling around the garden.

"Now now children" he shouts.
Minseok lets go and gets up off Kai as they both start laughing.

"Dont worry I dropped your wifey off safely" Kai says as he wipes the grass and dirt off his trousers.

"Good now let me introduce you too
My best friend's cousin, Sehun" Minseok says while dusting himself off.

"Sehun this is my friend Kai" he introduces them as they shake hands.
"Now lets have a drink before we have to head to the airport Oh and by the way Sehun, you do know your the only kid around here right" Minseok laughs as he heads into the house followed by Sehun and Kai dragging his suitcase behind him.

As they stand around Minseok's little bar as he pours 3 glasses of whiskey for them.

"Id like to make a toast and say cheers to having the best day of my life and trip with my Chennie cheers" he says as they all clink glasses and down the liquid in one go.

"So sehun what do you do?" Kai asks

"I work for my cousin when I'm not in college he works with Minseok in their dad's company".

"Aww the company you wanted me to join" kais says looking at Minseok

"You know you can always come work for me Kai when you finish college, the perks are great" Minseok says as he looks around his room.

"I'll think about it Min" kai says.

"Are you married or engaged like this one" sehun points towards Minseok as he pours another round of drinks.

Minseok laughs at sehuns question " He didnt have the balls so it ended up with the bottom popping the question"

"Hey leave my balls out of this" Kai shouts back at him.

"Come on Kai you kept him waiting so long"

"I always thought he could have done better than me"

"How long are you two together?" Sehun questions.

"Longer then me and chen so roughly 5 years" Minseok answers.

"Wow" sehun reacts.

"Hey sehun you cant say anything, you havent popped the question to luhan yet either" Minseok says with a laugh.

"Dont mention my boo, I miss him so much" sehun says sadly.

"Why where is he?" Kai questions.

"He was visting his home in china with his friend Lay, but now they are at the resort helping Lays husband Suho with the wedding but I'll see him soon, he is meeting us at the airport."

"Speaking of airport we better get going" minseok says.

A car horn beeps from outside. They all grab their cases and leave the house walking towards the car.

"Do you have everything you need Min?" kai asks before jumping into the car .

"Yes I have, you are so like kyungsoo with your orgainsing" minseok jokes while climbing into the car.

The car starts its journey to the airport.

*****

Arriving at the airport to find out Suho, who is orgaising everything has sent them his private yet.

"What the hell" Kai laughs as they check in.

"Suho really is looking after us" Sehun laughs.

"Doesnt Suho work with you Min?"

"Suho is a partner in my company that has taken over from his dad when he died. When my dad steps down or passes I'll take over with Suho and our other parner" Minseok answers."See the perks are good" he says winking at Kai .

"Ok gentleman if you now head thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter