chapter 7

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Alarms rings

"AWWW make it stop someone" Baek shouts covering his head with a pillow.

Kyungsoo sleepily reaches out to his phone beside him and turns off the alarm they set lastnight.

Chen bursts into the bedroom all freshly showered shouting "Im getting married" as he jumps onto the bed kyungsoo and baek are sharing .

"Omg we only got him to sleep like an hour ago why why why is he awake again" Baek says from under his pillow.

Bouncing around the bedroom Chen screams the same thing over and over and over again till Kyungsoo jumps up and grabs him, pulls him onto the bed holds him down and covers chens mouth with his hand. "Shhhhh Chen where the hell have you got all this energy from?"

"Awww silence finally" baek mutters from under the pillow.

"Coffee" chen mumbles under Soo's hand.

Chen Kyungsoo's hand that is covering his mouth making kyunsoo pull away.

"EWWW Chen" Kyungsoo groans as he wipes his hand on Chens shirt, and falls back down on the pillow.

Pulling the pillow from covering baeks head "awwww come on you two, we are suppose to be getting up and getting ready to go, I'm getting married and you guys are just laying there" Chen says sadly with a bowed head. "Please get up please please"
Jumping up from the bed chen runs into the bathroom mumbling .

*water running*

Chen returns into the bedroom with a small container full of water .

"Ok if you two dont get up when I count to three this water is going all over you's"

1

2

3

"Ok you were warned"

Jumping up and standing on the end of the bed he starts to pour the cold cold water all over baek and kyungsoo.

Jumping up from the bed screaming from the coldness of the water baek and kyungsoo make a run for chen as he runs into the livingroom screaming with baek on kyungsoo on his tail.

"Baek go around that side of the sofa I'll get him this side".

Chen tries to make a run for it again and gets caught by kyungsoo and falls on the sofa with kyungsoo falling on top of him. A giggling Baek jumps on top "Pile up" he shouts.

"AWWW ok ok I'm sorry get off me" Chen shouts as he tries to push them off him tickling kyungsoo. Kyungsoo starts to wiggle knocking Baek and himself onto the floor pulling Chen with them as all three of them fall to the floor laughing.

"Ok guys lets go get ready its 5.30 we really need to get ready before the car is here to take us to the airport". Kyungsoo says while catching his breath.

***
B pov
I better text Tj before I head the airport, we spoke lastnight on the phone but he was angry that he can't come with me and he really made it clear I was to stick to our deal.

Hi TJ
I know you probably wont get this yet as you are heading for your surgery soon, I just wanna say I miss you and I hope all goes well, sorry I cant be there when you wake from surgery. I will stick to our deal and I will text you when I land

Love baek x

"Baekk come on, the car is here kyungsoo says as he swings open the bedroom door making me jump. "I dont think I can control a hyper Chen on my own I need you".

"I'm coming now" I say softly.
"Baek are you ok" kyungsoo asks as he walks over to me.
"Course I am one of my bestfriends is getting married".

"Ok well we better hurry and rescue the driver from Chen's constant wedding talk" Kyungsoo laughs.

"Come on you two I'm getting married" Chen shouts as he is waiting patiently at the car for us

"How much longer do we need to hear him say this" Kyungsoo says angrily as he heads to the car with our cases.

As I stand at the path way to my dorm I cant help but wish this was my wedding. It's all I ever wanted, the happiness of a loving man.

"Come one baek" kyungsoo shouts from the car.

'Come on Baek put a smile on your face your friends need you now. You never know you might enjoy yourself' I say to myself as I run to the car.

Climbing into the back of the top of the range car that Suho arranged for us to bring us to the airport, I can't help but look at the sparkle in Chen's eyes and the glow he has this early in the morning. "TO THE AIRPORT HE'S GETTING MARRIED" I shout. Making all of us giggle.

No p.o.v
"Wow a private jet Chen?" Kyunsoo shouts all excited.
"Kai told me they got a private jet but I didnt believe him" Kyungsoo giggles.

"This way gentlemen" the attendant says as she points the way to our plane.

Chen starts to run like a child to the ramp of the plane running up the stairs and disappearing into the plane full of happiness followed my Kyungsoo.

Taking a deep breath Baek starts to climb the stairs to the plane on reaching the top he turns back to look at the airport building . "I'm going to make sure I enjoy every bit of this trip" he says as he walks into the plane and takes a seat.

The plane takes off to what could be the best holiday Baek has had in a very long time.

******

Dragging their suitcases and carrying their suit bags through the airport Chen lets out a scream and starts running towards his furture husband as he lets his suitcase drop he runs into the arms of his man hugging and kissing him.

"Hey babies" Kai says with a smirk as he walks towards Kyungsoo and Baek.

"Babies?" Kyunsoo says angerly as he looks at Kai.

Kai wraps his arm around Kyungsoo and Baeks shoulder laughing.
"Oh come on you know your my baby" Kai whispers in Kyunsoo ear.

Taking their suitcases Kai walks them out to the car.

"How are we all gonna fit in the car?" Baek says with a worried look.

"Chen and Minseok are going in their car together, and you my babies are coming with me" Kai says as he smacks Kyunsoo on the then opens the passenger side door for him. Kyunsoo climbs in with a bowed head looking at Kai with angry eyes. Slamming the door shut he heads to the boot of the car finding Baek looking at his phone.

"Everything ok Baek?" he askes.

"Yeah I'm ok" Baek says as he puts his phone into his pocket.

Placing his hands softly on Baeks shoulders as he looks into his eyes he softly whispers "Baek are we gonna see the old you again on this trip?"

"I'm still me Kai"

"But you're not yourself anymore now Baek, the sparkle in your eyes are gone, the crazy colours you used to change you hair too are gone, we are loosing the baek we all love and adore more and more each day" Kai says with such concern. "Maybe the old you will come back on this trip..Now lets get going we have a good bit to drive" Kai says.

Climbing into the car Baek starts to think maybe Kai is right about him loosing himself. Looking at his reflection on the screen of his phone he runs his hands through his boring brown hair.

"I miss changing my hair, I use to always change it,then I met Tj meaning I stopped cause he hated it cause he didn't want me to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter