chapter 21

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baeks POV

Putting on a pair of Chanyeol shorts I head into the living room to see what Suho said.

"Ok Suho we will see you then" he says while hanging up the phone.

"Hey what did he say Chanyeol?"

Turning to face me as he places his phone into his pocket everything and everyone is ok, the storm didn't cause any damage.

"Oh that's really good to hear" I say while sitting on the sofa.

"He wants us to head up to the main building for lunch, everyone is gonna be there".

"Ok good, I can't wait to see everyone" I say jumping up.

"I'm gonna need to go into my cabin to get some clothes, I can't go looking like this" as I pull the t-shirt down trying to cover myself more.

Coming closer to me he picks me up and swings me around.

"Hey what's gotten into you" I blurt out.

"First of all baby, we definitely need you to cover up can't have them drooling at you".

I can't help but feel sad a bit.

"Hey Baek what's wrong" he asks as he puts me down, so I can put my feet on the floor.

"Nothing it's ok" I move away from him.

"Hey baby what is it?"as he grabs my waist pulling me closer to him.

"You just sounded like Tj when you said I should cover up so they wouldnt look at me" I let out a tear.

"Omg baby no that's not what I meant, Baek, I know it sounded like him but I didn't mean it like he said it"

"I know you didn't mean it like that, I just got a fright that all, I'm sorry Chanyeol" I say while holding back my tears.

He drops to his knees in front of me and takes my hands in his.
"Baek baby, I will never ever hurt you in any way like Tj has, I promise you ok, you got to trust me baby, I'll just try word things better.

"I do trust you Chanyeol, I just freaked out that's all, I just need to realise not everyone is out to hurt me, I'm sorry".

"Come on baby let's go to yours, let you change and we can head for lunch with the rest ok" he says while heading to the door.

"Put this around you" he says while holding out his coat to wrap around me.

Looking out the door like a ninja, I quickly run to my cabin hoping no one sees me half kinda and quickly I open the door to the laughs of Chanyeol behind me.

Running into my bedroom, the cold of the cabin making me shiver with me not being here to light the fires.

"Hurry up babe we can't keep Chen waiting, you know what he is like" I hear Chanyeol shout from the other room.

"What Chen is still here, haven't they gone on their honeymoon yet", I shout back while looking in my wardrobe for some ripped jeans.

"They couldn't fly out cause of the storm" he shouts back.

"Oh great Chen is really gonna be in a mood now, maybe I should slow down getting ready, no he will definitely kill me if I do that" I say to myself looking for my favourite jumper.

" I left it in Chanyeols". I mutter to myself.

Pulling on a t-shirt I shout out

"Chanyeol can you go back into your cabin and get my favourite jumper please, pretty please".

"Ok baby but hurry up" I hear him shout out as he leaves.

Heading to the bathroom I spray my favourite deodorant and I quickly apply some eyeliner.

"Mmm who you trying to impress" a voice comes from the doorway making me jump.

" Chanyeol you scared me" I say while grabbing my chest catching my breath.

"Sorry baby" here's your jumper.

Reaching for my jumper from his hand, he pulls me closer by the arm into him, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"So do you want to tell them about us?"

"I really do but I think we should wait for a little bit not telling them straight away, if that's ok?"

"Ok another day then" he answers while letting me go.

"No Chanyeol, I mean we tell them today, we go to lunch as if we are just friends and then we tell them but let their minds go crazy for bit".

"So we are gonna do it baby?"

"Yes we are, ok well, let's go" I head out of the bedroom pulling on my jumper turning back to see Chanyeol putting product in his hair.

"I gotta look good for my baby if he looks good for me" he says while turning back to fix his hair in the mirror making me giggle.

After a few minutes we head out the door closing it behind us.

"Are you ready to do this baby?" he says while holding out his hand for me.

"Yes" I answer taking his hand and heading to lunch.

I can't help but wonder what they will say when we tell them, I am a little scared to tell them, will Chen be angry cause it's still his wedding week, will kyungsoo be angry. Is it all too fast after Tj. My stomach starts to twist and turn making me stop walking.

"Hey baby are you ok?

I'm just nervous of what they will say or do"

"We don't have to tell them if you don't want to baby" he says while rubbing the back of his hand down my cheek, I love how he does that as it calms me quickly.

"No I want to tell them"

"Ok well we are here, let's do this" he says while letting go of my hand and holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter