Chapter 10

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

B pov

Ok I can do this without falling this time, I've fallen so many times this morning I'm sure my is black and blue at least no body is up skiing this hour of the morning seeing me make a fool of myself.

'Come on Baek' I try and cheer myself on, 'if the kids can do it so can you'.

Lay said all I need is balance and I will make it. Ok let's do this, I push off on my skis and head down the track.

Omg I'm actually doing it, I'm heading down the track, yes I can show Kyungsoo later I managed to do it all by myself.

Oh no I'm going too fast now why does this keep happing to me, my legs start to split apart I'm trying so hard to pull them back together these damn skis oh nooooooo.

Falling face first into some snow like a star fish I land. Lifting my head spitting some snow out of my mouth.

Least I didn't bruise my this time I can't help but laugh out as I turn over onto my back maybe this ski thing isn't for me.

"Hey are you ok?" I hear a voice shout out coming towards me.

A figure dressed in all black stands over me I know that scent...that scent drove me crazy the other night at the camp fire.

The figure takes off his goggles and hat. My breath catches as I watch him run his hand through his hair. My stomach is doing crazy sumersaults my heart is pounding again.

The figure reaches down to undo my skis then holding out his hand to help me up. I reach out my now shaking hand as he pulls me up close, so our two bodies are touching his other hand around my waist.

Oh how I wish there was no clothes between us.

"Are you ok bambi?" he asks with so much concern as he brushes some snow off me.

"Haha I'm ok at least I didn't land on my again I have enough bruises on it" I nervously laugh out.

"Mmm I wouldn't mind seeing that" he says with a smirk on his face as he leans his face closer to mine pulling me in by the waist more.

I nearly melt into his arms at his words.

Reaching out he gently rubs my cheek with the back of his hand sliding his hand down to my chin and pulling it up to him as if he is gonna lean in and kiss me.

"Least this beautiful face doesn't have a bruise after the way you fell" He says softly as he looks into my eyes which actually feels more like he is looking into my soul.

He let's me go and moves away looking me up and down.

'Oh don't look at me like that I can barely stand as it is my legs are like jelly Baek breath' I can't help but tell myself.

"Wait here Baek don't move I have an idea" he says with a smile as he heads over to the building where you can hire skis and returns with a board.

"Lets try this instead Baek" he says while dropping the board at my feet.

"I think my is bruised enough for today" I say as I burst out laughing looking at him.

"Haha no Baek this might be easier for you because your legs won't split apart like they do on the skis all u need to do is move them as one"

"I'm not sure my body can take the falling much more" I say sadly looking at him.

"Please just try it Baek for me, just the once if you fall we will leave it, then I'll bring you back to my cabin and I'll massage your for you" He says so seriously.

Shooting him a 'what the hell look ' I can't help but blush my legs are going weak again my heart is still racing I've to keeping telling myself to breathe now he wants to touch my . How does he have this affect on me.

On his knees holding the board looking up at me with those big brown eyes "Baek come on jump on this, try it out at least you can say you tried it, please for me" he says softly with a pout.

Placing my hand on his shoulder for
balance so I can step on the board I can't help but look down at this y man on his knees in front of me.

"Ok you're ready" he says as he steps up onto his board.

"Watch me Baek I'll go first then we will go together ok?"

As he slowly starts to head down the track I watch carefully how he bends and moves his body and then comes to a stop. He was right it looks a lot easier then the skis.

"Ok Baek let's try it together ok?" he says as he reaches me.

"Just slowly move your body forward and let your legs follow" He says while heading down the track.

I lean forward and let my legs follow and I'm off down the track catching up with him.

Being side to side with him, he praises me "You're doing great Baek now you're going to need to stop so turn your body sides like this and you should slow down"

Doing what he showed me I come to a complete stop.

"Oh my gosh I did it" I shout out.

"Yes you did baby you did it I'm so proud of you" he shouts back.

'Wait did he just call me baby'.
I can't help but blush maybe he just says that the way Kai calls me that too.

"I wanna do that again" I say excited like a kid.

"You can do it as many times as you want Baek" he shouts out to me through laughs, he is probably laughing at me being so childish but I don't care I'm happy I can finally do it.

After a few more times of going up and down the beginners track I bravely move over to the more advance track.

"Ok Baek are you ready for this one just do the same thing you have been doing all along"

Setting off with him beside me we head down the track shouting like we are kids. I watch him do some tricks on his board. Im watching him so much I didn't realise I was drifting off the track, till he let's a shout at me.

"Baek watch out!"

I'm heading towards a big pile of snow but I manage to stop just before it .

"I'm ok" I shout but it's too late he is heading towards me too fast he can't stop so he knocks the two of us into the big pile of snow as he lands on top of me.

"Baek I'm so sorry are you ok?" He says while pulling his goggles up to rest on his head.

I try catch my breath."Yep I think I have a new bruise on my now" I say as we both burst out laughing.

Feeling him on top of me as our laughing comes to an end I can't help but want to kiss him so much, he slides my goggles up as we look deep into each others eyes.

"I really wanna kiss you right now Baek" He whispers softly as he runs his hand over my cheek leaning closer my breathing stops, waiting for our lips to connect.

His phone rings snapping us out of it.

"Damn it" he shouts.

Taking out his phone and still laying on me he answers it .

"Hello?"

"Yeol where the hell are you?"

"I'm sorry Min am I late for something?"

"No Yeol, Baek is missing, I already have Chen and Kyungsoo going crazy we can't find him.

"Baek is here with me Min" he says while giving me a wink and handing me the phone.

"Hey mins it's Baek"

"Oh baek we have been worried about you, Kyungsoo went to get you for breakfast and you where not in your cabin"

"I'm sorry I just needed to get out of the cabin, so I headed up the mountain early this morning I'm so sorry I made you worry"

"It's ok Baekhyun once you're ok that's all that matters, we just never thought of checking up the mountain afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter