Chapter 12

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baeks pov

"Omg baek, chanyeol really likes you doesn't he" kyungsoo points out all excited.

"I wonder what gave you that idea" Chen says so sarcastically mocking kyungsoo.

"Would it be that he got on his knees twice to you" Lay burst out laughing.

Chen dropping to his knees and holding luhans hand, before starting to mock chanyeol from earlier.

"Oh baek please warn me off about tonight not coming home drunk" Chen acts.

We all can't help but burst out laughing.

"I'm getting married in the morning, ding dong the bells are gonna chime" Chen sings while dancing down the path to our cabins.

"Oh please some one cover his mouth for me and tell me I wasn't this bad before my wedding" kyunsysoo laughs.

"Hey Leave him alone, he is excited about his big day" I say while throwing my arms around Chens shoulders. "Ok guys I'm gonna head in here" as I point to my cabin.

"What wait," Chen shouts as he comes to a stand still looking at me with sad eyes,"why are you not spending the night in my cabin with us?"

Removing my arm from around his shoulder,"There is something I need to do first and then I will follow you all I promise" I try to reassure them. Kyungsoo grabbing my hand. "Is everything ok? you know we were just having a laugh with you, we don't mean any harm baek"

Clutching his hand in mine,"Kyungsoo everything is fine, I just really want to do something, now go get Chen to the cabin and I'll pop by as soon as I'm finished"

"Ok baek, but hurry up we have drink and games to play" he says while releasing my hand.

I watch as they head off towards the cabin dancing and laughing linking each other, still hearing Chen sing, I can't help but laugh.

Finally I'm alone as I close my cabin door behind me. Heading into my bedroom I fall onto my bed hugging my pillow, I can't help but think again of the kiss with chanyeol, I really thought he would hate me after I ran off on him leaving him standing there, but at dinner tonight he was still so sweet. oh wow he was so cute and y, the way he rubbed the cream from my chin and placed it in his mouth. When he got on his knees and asked me to go to the wedding with him, I can feel myself blushing again. Me being asked by the most iest guy in this world to be his date to the wedding, "OMG" I scream out kicking my legs in excitement like a child would.

"Oh " I shout while sitting up on my bed realising it's kind of a date I have with Mr y tomorrow. I better make sure I look good for him. Jumping up from the bed. I start going through all my clothes looking for the gift Kai and Kyungsoo got me.
Where the hell is it I wonder, looking everywhere but can't seem to find the little box. Dropping to the floor I pull the cover up and look under the bed there it is.

Heading into the bathroom I flick on some music and turn it up. Dancing in front of the mirror I take off my shirt and start to wash off my makeup. Grabbing the little box and pouring out the contents. I begin to brush my hair.

"Ok baek let's have the old you back", I smile as I start to mix the two bottles into one, shaking the bottle I start to place the hair colour into my hair. "Oh I can't believe I haven't done this in ages" I say as I look at my reflection in the mirror, "but TJ is going to flip". I can change it back before I head home it will be ok. After all my hair is covered with the hair die, I run to get my phone from under my pillow, I quickly send him a message:

Tj
I hope you doing ok and your recovery is going well.

Baek.
Sending...

Thats weird all my messages lately still keep saying sending I wonder what's wrong.

"I can't help but feel bad there he is at home all sore, and here I am flirting with chanyeol. How can I treat someone like this. I'm such a horrible boyfriend no wonder he treats me the way he does" I say with a bowed head.

Before placing my phone on the dresser. I grab it and quickly send Tj another quick message...

Tj
just to let you know I won't have my phone with me tomorrow as it will be the wedding so I won't be able to text much with everything that's going on
Baek x

Sending......

The phone cabin rings.

Placing my phone on the dresser I rush over to answer the phone.

"Hello"

"Baek" I hear them all shouting down the phone while giggling.

"Where are you? we are waiting ages, wait are you parting without us"? kyungsoo sounds so sad.

"No I'm just listening to some music while I get my stuff sorted for tomorrow" I laugh out.

"Ok but hurry up baek before I really kill Chen. There is only so much of Chen shouting, I'm getting married I can take. Luhan don't encourage him more" kyungsoo shouts. "Sorry baek I gotta go these kids are annoying me now"

The phone goes dead.

I can't help but laugh "poor kyungsoo"

Heading to my bedroom singing out the lyrics to the song playing, I grab my suit, hanging it in its protective bag and placing it on the front of my wardrope, making sure I have everything for tomorrow to bring with me to Chens. Placing all my makeup in my little bag, I can't help but feel like I'm forgetting something. Looking around and doing another check "oh the rings" running to my suitcase I zip open the secret compartment, "Oh thank God they are still there. Phew if I lost them my life would not be worth living .Chen would surely kill me". Placing them in the inside pocket of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter