Chapter 15

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

B pov

"Come in Baek"

As I step into his cabin holding on tight to the bottle, I can't help but blush at the sight of him just wearing this trousers from his suit.

"I didn't think you were in" I shakenly say.

"I just dropped you off not long ago" he laughs out.

"I didnt see any lights on so I wasn't going to knock, till I saw the flicker of the fire"

"Awww I see, sit down" he says while pointing at the sofa "make your self at home, I'll get you a glass" as he closes the door and heads to the kitchen.

Sitting down on the sofa I cant help but look around, his cabin really is alot like mine but his has more of a home feeling to it. Oh I can't help but watch him walk towards me carrying the glass. The muscles on his arms, the way I can almost see a six pack, he really looks after himself. I can almost feel my jaw nearly fall to the floor at the sight of him especially in this light.

"Here you go" he says while handing me the glass and sitting beside me.
I can't help but kinda shake a bit from the cold, maybe it's the nerves of being in the same room with him half .

"Baek your shivering" he says as he jumps up from the chair and grabs a blanket wrapping it around me. "I hope you haven't caught a cold" he says while rubbing my arms through the blanket.

"I'll be ok, I just came without my coat and the snow is pretty heavy outside now" I sniff. "Is it ok if we sit in front of the fire?"

"Sure I'll be right back, I just wanna change out of these suit trousers" he says while rushing into his bedroom. I decide to move the table so we can sit near the fire grabbing some cusions from the chairs, I place them on the floor.

"You're really making yourself at home aren't you?" he says with a smile turning my attention to him as he walks towards me, running his fingers through his hair as he wears a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms but still no shirt, how will I get through this night with him like that?

As he lays on his side facing me with his head resting on his arm, I pour us out more drink. Watching him sip from the glass just laying like that, I just want to kiss him properly right here right now. I want him to make the pain go away. Lifting the glass to take a sip I pull it away quickly.

"Are you ok?" he asks sitting up

"Do you have hot chocolate instead?"

"I think I do yeah" he says with a smile "I'll go check" he says while jumping up and heading towards the kitchen. "I don't think I do" he shouts as I can hear doors open and close.

"It's ok if you don't, I can go next door and get some in mine" I shout back.

Appearing in the doorway of the kitchen, shaking the package of what looks like coco "hey you're not going anywhere baby" he smiles heading back into the kitchen.

I can't help but shiver a little "damn nerves" I mumble.

"Do you have marshmallows?" I shout out through laughs.

Popping his head around the door again, "ok you're really pushing it now" he laughs out.

Jumping up I decide to head to the kitchen where he is, across the room with his back to me mumbling something while reading the package.

"Can't you make hot chocolate?" I say with a giggly tone making him jump.

" I thought you were still in the living room" he admitted while catching his breath.

"I got too warm" how I wish I wasn't wearing my fluffy jumper, I'll pass out from the heat.

"Well you are wearing a fluffy jumper I'm surprised you have passed out yet" he giggles.

Ok that was weird, is he reading my mind now?

"You can borrow something of mine if you like, my room is just through there, just help yourself to what ever" as he continues to read the package.

"How about I make the coco and you find me something?" while reaching him and taking the package from his hand I can't help but laugh out " Do I have to teach you everything?" He looks at me with a smile and heads to his room.

Pouring the hot water into two cups and mixing them, ready to head into the living room, I turn to find him standing in the doorway leaning against the frame arms crossed with a shirt over his shoulder and just staring at me. My heart skips a beat he looks so y standing there just like that. I can feel my manhood start to twitch I look away blushing as he heads toward me taking the cups from my hands.

"Here" he says bowing down, so I can take the shirt from his shoulder.

"Can I use your wash room to change?"

"You can change in here Baek, I don't mind" as I watch him walk away to the sitting room as he sits down in front of the fire.

"I'll be right back" I say as I quickly head into the bathroom.

Looking at myself in the mirror I can't help but see not only am I starting to sweat a little from the jumper, but I'm also blushing like crazy. 'Get a grip Baek'.

Pulling my jumper off I can't help but look at my torso, a lot of my bruises have mostly faded and are turning yellow, some are still black though even after all this time they haven't faded. Throwing some water on my face to try cool down, I take the shirt and slip it over my head, pulling it down. It is way too big it's hanging off my shoulder. I look lost in it as I look at myself in the mirror. I can't help but giggle.

Heading out towards the living room, I see Chanyeol isn't there. Looking around the room, he finally jumps out from behind me, making me jump.

"Forgot the marshmallows" he says while heading to the seating area.

Sitting down and trying to catch my breath I decide to pick up a marshmallow and throw it at him hitting him on the chest.

"Oh really, what was that for?" he says with a smile.

"I just felt like it" I giggle throwing another one at him, as he takes it and places it in his mouth.

Throwing one at me, hitting me straight into my chest and falling down between my shirt and body, he starts rolling around the floor laughing.

I can't help but laugh,"how did u manage that?"

"Baek the shirt is hanging off you, anyway I aimed for it but I didn't think I'd get it" he laughs out still rolling around the floor.

I can't help but laugh and take it out from my shirt and throw it back at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter