chapter 16

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baeks pov

Slowly opening my eyes to see his chest moving up and down, looking up to see the sight of Chanyeol laying there still holding me as I slept on his chest all night. I try not to move too much as I watch him as he sleeps. His messy red hair, puffy swollen cheeks he looks so peaceful like an angel as he sleeps I can't help but smile.

"What you smiling at?" he whispers with a smile not opening his eyes.

"Sorry did I wake you?"

"No baby it's ok, I wouldn't mind waking up to you every morning like this" he says while wrapping both his arms around me hugging me tightly.

I try to move but he won't let me go.
"Hey where are you wiggling off to?" he giggles.

"I need to pee"

"Ok ok too much information baby" he laughs out while letting me go.

Jumping up from our makeshift bed in front of the fire, I head to the bathroom greatful that the shirt I'm still wearing just covers my . 

"Hurry up I miss you already" I hear him shout from the living room.

"Hang on" I shout back after I finish my business and wash my hands. I can't help but look at myself in the mirror my hair is a mess, flushed cheeks but a big smile on my face. I can't believe I spent the night with him I jump a little inside like a child would.

"You look so cute you know that?"

I jump turning towards him as he stands in the door way as he looks me up and down. Walking closer he turns me around to face the mirror as he hugs me from behind leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"You're so beautiful baek you know that". I can't help but blush at his words.

Turning me around to face him he starts to kiss me slowly. I reach my arms up and wrap them around his shoulders as my shirt slides up. Feeling his hands slide up and over my as I let out a sigh.

"Are you ok baby?" he whispers between kisses.

"I'm just a bit sore from last night"

Pulling away and looking into my eyes. "Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he says with a pout.

"You didnt chanyeol, it's ok just not used to it that's all" I say with a wink earning a smile from him too.

"Let's shower then"

"What together?" I say with a swallow.

"Yeah baby if you want to of course" he questions.

"You go first I'll wait" I shyly answer.

"Baek since your a guest you go first, I'll make us some breakfast ok, oh and you can use some of my wash stuff"

Kissing me before he leaves. I strip off my shirt dropping it onto the floor as I step into the hot shower . The heat of the shower does wonders for the pain in my lower back from our night last night. Maybe because he is the biggest I've ever seen. I can't help but laugh out.
Soaping my hair and letting the suds fall down my body, letting out a sigh catching the scent of Chanyeol from the shampoo. As I finish up I step out and wrap the towel around my waist.
Checking myself out in the mirror looking at all the bruises I grab another towel and quickly wrap it around my shoulders covering my self as I walk out to the kitchen.

Watching Chanyeol sipping from a cup as he stands over the cooker making our breakfast.

"Chanyeol?"

Turning around to face me as he lets out a laugh "what you doing baby?"

"I have no clothes here" I say while holding on tight to my towels.

"Oh baby come on" he removes the pan from the hot cooker and walks towards me, taking my hand he leads me into his bedroom. Opening his wardrope looking at me "pick what you want to wear baby" he says while kissing my forehead and leaving me so he can head back to the kitchen.

Taking out a white tshirt, I drop my towel and pull it on as it hangs off my shoulder. Deciding on some shorts as chanyeols bottoms are way to big for me. I find a black pair and slip them on picking up the towels I head back to the kitchen to find Chanyeol sitting at the island eating his breakfast.

Placing my towels in the hamper, I head over and sit beside him as I tuck into the omelette he has made me with some fresh made orange juice and some strawberries in a bowl.
"Wow this tastes so good so you can cook to" I laugh out.

"I can do alot more Baek" he says with a smirk as he finishes up his omelette.

Picking up his plate and glass he heads to the sink and places them into it. "I'll go for my shower now baby" he says while he kisses my cheek and head towards the bathroom.
Turning back and looking around the door at me. "Don't you run off now" he says with a smile as he disappears from view.

Finishing up I decide to wash our dishes and let them dry on the side.
Heading towards the living room, I can hear the sound of some music coming from the bathroom. Sneaking into the bathroom I can kinda hear him singing a little, as I see his shadow through the glass of the shower. How I wish I did take up his offer and get into the shower with him.

Hearing the shower turn off I quickly run out of the bathroom trying not to laugh out loud or get caught. Heading into the living room I decide to tidy up our makeshift bed area. I can't help but laugh as I pick up the marshmallows that we had thrown at each other, placing them on the table as I put all the cusions back onto the sofa. Picking up the cups I turn to head back into then kitchen to be stopped by him standing in just his towel, hair soaking wet letting little drops of water drop onto his body. I feel myself blush.

"Hey did you enjoy your shower?" I blurt out.

"I would have enjoyed it more if you had of joined me" he says with a smirk as he dries his hair with a towel.

Giggling I walk past him heading into the kitchen washing the cups and placing  them to dry on the side.

I decide to head into the bedroom to talk to Chanyeol. Reaching the door I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter