Chapter 5

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Authors Pov

"Hey Justin?" Tj says happily

"So did u get that hot nurses number for me?" He asks Justin.

"Yeah I got them but do you think it's fair meeting her when your with baek?" Justin says cautiously.

"Oh shut up Justin, baek wont know anything, not like I've never done it before" he laughs outloud.

Justin feels sorry for baek he knows full well that baek doesn't deserve him or this treatment.

Tj shouts at him snapping him out of his thoughts. "I'll have whoever I want Justin, and you know I always get what I want".

"How do you think I got baek?" He laughs. " all the attention baek was getting in school cause of his looks from all the guys and girls, how dare baek take the looks and attention from me, so yeah I got with him and pretended to love him so what, least I have the attention back now being with him and he does as he is told" he laughs "Now stop all this baek talk and pass me my phone so I can text that hot nurse" Tj says.


 

Sorry for the short chapter . I really didn't want to put the next part of the story in this chapter with Tj's. I really want my beautiful readers to really really hate Tj even more for what he has done to baek. Now on to the rest of the story .

P.s Thank you for your comments . Keep them coming ❤

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter