Chapter 2

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I never realised how bad they are its been awhile since I seen them like this in this sort of light, I never really looked at them properly, some are faded and turning yellow but some are still so sore and really black. With the way the mirrors are all over the small room I can see all the way around my body, my heart sinks.

"What the Baek" Kyungsoo walked in to give me my drink but it ends up all over the floor.

Kai comes running in to see why Kyungsoo was cursing. They both look at me with horror in their eyes, I grab my hoodie and try to put it on but Kyungsoo grabs it out of my hands and looks at me with an annoyed expression.

"What has that bastard done to you Baek?"

I take my hoodie back and slip it on and try leave the changing room but Kyung grabs my arm, I couldn't help but wince at the pain, he looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"Baek what has he been doing to you" Kai says worriedly

"You said he only hit you once Baek, this looks like you're his ing punching bag..what the hell" Kyungsoo breathed, his eyes wider than usual. "I am going to kill him Baek he cant do this to you"

"No no please don't Kyung" I pleaded. "He promised me he wouldn't lay his fist on me again Kyung and I trust him"

"You said that after the first time Baek and I let it slide, but these are new ones, look you just winced at me, your scared... where is the Baek who never lied to me gone?"

"Kyung, you get angry too you know" I shout.

He stands right in my face "Yes I get angry, but I never used my ing fist on anyone do you see a mark on Kai? NO"

I see Kai come back, I never noticed he left and I see he had a lady with him holding a mop waiting to clean up the split drink.

Now is my chance to leave, I grab my hoodie and I make my way past them, not saying a word and head for the main door of the mall not once looking back.

As I reach outside I can feel the cold air hit me, I zip up my hoodie so no one else can see that my boyfriend uses me as punching bag when he is angry or jealous. A tear starts to form in my eyes why didn't I just tell him what was happening now him and Kai know they will tell Chen meaning Tj wont be able to come to the wedding with me.

I feel my phone buzzes in my back pocket. I pull it out of my pocket expecting it to be Kyungsoo, but my eyes widened seeing the 16 missed calls from Tj.

His only text message stated: where the are you

Oh no don't tell me he went home and saw the bedroom

I feel my phone buzzes again, Its Tj's best friend Justin not knowing what else to do I slide the screen and answer him. I can hear Tj screaming and cursing something in the background.

"Hello" I say nervously.

"Hey Baek ..eh we are in the hospital Tj was flung off his bike at the competition earlier"

My stomach started to twist, Tj's competition I knew I was forgetting something but i was so excited about going away and getting stuff ready I forgot he stayed over in Justin's apartment last night so they could head to the dirt bike track and I'd follow before the show started.

"I'm on the way"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter