Chapter 11

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chan pov

I look sadly at the door to Baeks cabin as it closes. Thinking what hell I did wrong. Crap maybe I shouldn't have kissed him. sake chanyeol maybe he doesn't even have feeling for you.

Heading into my cabin throwing my bag on the sofa I can't help but feel deflated as I walk into my bedroom stripping rushing in to take a shower . My mind wonders off to think of how baek felt under me in the snow,how well he fit into me like a puzzle piece.
Damn it chanyeol you clearly upset him when u kissed him earlier.

Jumping out of the shower I grab my phone to ring Sehun.

"Hey yeol what's up"?

"Sehun can you drop in I need to have a chat with someone".

"Sure just give me a few minutes to tell luhan where I'm going and I'll be straight over".

"Thanks cuz" 

***

Knocks on the door.

"Hey Sehun thanks for coming over".

"What's wrong that your not even dressed yet chanyeol we are all going for dinner soon".

Heading to the sofa sitting down still in my towel with my head bowed. 

"Ok yeol I've never seen u like this before, what's happened is it something in work has something happened" he questions me as he sits on the chair facing me.

"I kissed baek" I say sadly.

"So what,what's the big deal he burst out laughing making me throw a pillow at him.

"Hey what was that for?" he laughs 

"Don't laugh at me"

"Ok ok I'm sorry, but it was only a kiss yeol why are you like this".

Getting up from the sofa I start to pace the floor back and forth my hands in my hair grabbing hold of it.

"Oh yeol you really like him don't you" he says looking shocked. 

"Yes I do" 

"You have dated before but I have never seen you like this" .

I can't help but burst out in frustration.

"argghhhhhh cuz I really like him, since the minute I helped him up on the mountain then again when we had the campfire thing, all we did was talk about marshmallows but omg the way he looked by the campfire ,the way he laughed it was like my heart just stopped a beat I could have died a happy man that night knowing his smile was the last thing I'd see".

"Oh yeol you got it bad, come sit down your making me nervous" as he pats the chair for me to sit down

"I need a drink Sehun" I say sadly.

"Yeah I have a feeling I'm gonna need one too" he laughs out.

Jumping up he heads to the little mini bar and grabs the bottle of whiskey and two glasses. Sitting down he pours out the brown liquid handing me one. 

Taking a sip from the glass "mmm that's a good whiskey"

"What else happened yeol come on tell me it all" he questions me again.

"Well earlier I found him on the mountain again skiing all by himself but he had fallen face first in the snow. When I realised it was him my heart skipped a beat we had so much fun I thought him how to go on the board instead of the stupid skis"

"Haha you can't go on the skis either" he burts out laughing.

I cant help but throw him a I'll kill you look, as I grab tightly onto the glass.

"Im sorry, please continue" he says nervously.

"He was doing so well on the board that we even moved over to the more advance part and then he was beginning to go too fast but he stopped himself before he could fall"

"What did you do yeol" He says with a smile.

"I kinda hit into him knocking us both into the pile of snow" I can't help but smirk.

"Oh smooth"

"Then what?" he asked leaning closer "you kissed him right there in the snow didn't you, oh how romantic" he shouts while falling back into the chair kicking his legs in the air like a kid.

"No we didn't, but we where so close to kissing, he was under me laying there all helpless and cute and smiling at me with those big ..... eyes of his we fit sooooo good together sehun" .

"Why didn't you kiss him then you idiot" 

"My phone rang"

"Oh you really are an idiot,why didn't you just ignore it and kiss him" he says with anger.

"It ruined the moment sehun"

"Damn it yeol, there is more isn't there" as he looks at me while I knock back the rest of the whiskey from my glass.

"Yeah the changing room he, wouldn't get changed in front of me, am I that scary to be around?"

"Haha he was probably nervous yeol, some guys are like that, luhan was like that when we first met but I soon made him snap out of that"

"Then I nearly made him drown In the pool earlier"

"Haha yeah that was so funny"

"Ok u need to stop laughing or I will throw this glass at you" I groan out.

"But come on yeol, it kinda is funny in a way. We were all talking about how well you two have been getting on and I've never seen you smile or laugh like that in awhile. Sure even Kyungsoo was crying at how much baek was laughing and smiling poor Kai had to comfort him"

"Why are they like that with him, they cry over him and worry about him so much it's kinda weird how much"

"I don't know Yeol maybe they just want to look out for him, he is on his own up here with all couples well apart from you, maybe they just wanna make sure he is ok, Anyway tell me what happened next"

"You were there, you know what happened"

"Oh hush and remind me" he giggles.

"Well I had him in my arms at the edge of the pool in the water when I nearly drowned him"

Laughing he spit out the whiskey all over the table. Jumping up he runs to get cloth to wipe it up.

"Sorry, but you knock him over now you're making him nearly drown" he laughs.

"Forget it" I shout jumping up from the sofa. 

"Oh come on that is kinda funny and you know it is" 

Sitting back down, I lean back into the chair placing my head back, as I close my eyes.

"Continue" he giggles.

"When I was holding him as he tried to catch his breath, he just smiled at me and didn't push me away, he looked at my lips then up into my eyes as if he wanted to kiss me but kyungsoo stopped us. Then leaving the spa he linked me all the way down here and me it felt so right, he felt like mine I can relax with him so much sehun, he makes me smile and laugh again, he makes me feel life is worth living and I've only known him a few days"

"What are u gonna do then". 

"I don't know" I say while pouring another drink.

"But wait the best is to come"

"What do you mean, wait there is more?" he says all exited."Wait" he says as he pours another drink sitting back in the chair he says "continue"

I can't help with laugh at him.

"Well when we got back here, I went to let go of his arm as he was linking me, he stopped me so I laughed and i told him I needed my arm to get ready. But when I looked at him he wasn't laughing, he had a strange look in his eyes it was like his eyes where asking me to help him. But he didn't wanna let me go"

"What did you do?" 

"I dropped my bag and I moved closer to him grabbing his cheeks so I kissed him softly"

"YES YES finally" he jumps up shouting.

"Shut up" I can't help but blurt out with a laugh.

"So what happened Come on I'm dying here"

"We kissed for a second and omg it was amazing his body melted into mine his lips where the softest his lip balm was strawberry and damn did he taste good. But then all of a sudden he stopped, said he couldn't do it and ran inside his cabin closing the door".

"Oh yeol I'm sorry"

Knocking back the last drop of my drink in my glass. I can't help but ask "what do I do now?" 

"Get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter