Chapter 2

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun tried to give attention to the class and tried to concentrate on his teacher's lecture. But he just couldn't, he hates math. He just couldn't find the point of doing all the hard formulas. He looked at the person beside him sleeping peacefully. Woohyun looked at his watch to see how many minutes left until the class will end. "Still 5 minutes," he waited impatiently. 

Right after 5 minutes, the whole class heard the bell rung. Their teacher organized his own things he brought for the class and left while everyone bowed to him.

Finally, lunch time! Woohyun stood up from his chair. The guy beside him woke up from sleep too and yawned. "It's lunch time already," he asked to whoever was standing beside him while rubbing his sleepy eyes. 

"Yes, teacher left already," Woohyun answer and left the classroom. 

He got to know that guy's name at the morning, Woohyun arrived in time. Their teacher came on time too. After 5 minutes the class started, that guy entered the room hurriedly. He got scolded by his teacher for being late again for the nth time. Woohyun got to know his name when the teacher was scolding him using his name.

"That Sungyeol guy really slept for the whole class. He must like to sleep a lot," he thought while walking on the hallway, heading for the school cafeteria to eat lunch.

He thought he had to eat alone just like his first day at school again, but he sighed in relief when he saw Myungsoo and Sungjong eating their lunch together. Woohyun took his food and headed towards them.

"Hi!" He greeted the boys.

"Oh, hey," both of them greeted back happily. 

Woohyun took the vacant seat beside Sungjong and started to eat his food.

"Still didn't make any friends in your class, hyung?" Myungsoo asked Woohyun while chewing some of his food. 

"I do know some of their names and all but we're not that close to be called as 'friend' yet," Woohyun explained. 

Myungsoo just nodded and said, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make some friends inside your class too."

Dongwoo joined them too a moment later. "HEYYYY WOOHYUN-AH it's nice to see you here!!!" He exclaimed as he saw his new friend.

"Oh, hi there hyung." Dongwoo sat beside Woohyun. Seeing Dongwoo so happy and excited, Woohyun asked, "Hyung, you sound really excited, did anything good happen?"

"He's always like that," Sungjong replied to Woohyun instead of Dongwoo. "He's like this 24/7."

"Life is short, everyone should be happy," Dongwoo said as he started to eat. "By the way, Sunggyu might not eat with us today."

Hearing Sunggyu's name, Woohyun suddenly recalled what happened yesterday.

-

As Woohyun looked back at the papers again, a pair of hands snatched away the papers. 

The owner of the hands yelled at him, "What do you think you're doing?"

He got startled by the sudden yelling, "Oh Sunggyu hyung, I was just looking at it.."

"Looking at what?! Looking at other people's things without permission, that's what you were doing, weren't you?"

"Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't know it was yours." Woohyun apologised understanding what he did wasn't right ,he shouldn't have touched anyone's belonging without their permission. 

The whole room became quite quiet already, seeing their president fighting with the new member. There was a tention in the air.

"If your habit is touching other people's things without permission you can stop coming here from tomorrow!" With that Sunggyu left the room. Woohyun still couldn't recover from what happened just now.

Dongwoo ran towards Woohyun, "Are you okay? It's okay don't worry, he never lets anyone touch his own things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter