Chapter 12

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun entered his brother’s room, "Hyung, I'll sleep with you today."

"Ah, okay," his brother replied who was busy doing something on laptop. Woohyun laid down on the bed. He unlocked his phone's screen.

Is he asleep already? Still thinking about Sunggyu, Woohyun decided to message him. He already got his number before from Sungjong.

Woohyun entered his kakaotalk app and searched for Sunggyu's number.

Namuhyunnie: Are you awake?

Woohyun waited to get his reply. Moments later, his phone beeped again.

Ggyu357: Yes.

Namuhyunnie: Does your hand still hurt?

Ggyu357: Not that much like before, the medicine helped a lot I guess.

Namuhyunnie: Okay then, sleep now.

Ggyu357: Okay.

Namuhyunnie: Good night.

Ggyu357: Goodnight : )

Woohyun giggled a bit seeing Sunggyu using the smiling emoji. He decided to sleep too, he needed to go to the school next day.

--

Woohyun woke up rubbing his eyes, he checked the table clock. 2:15am. Why did I get awake suddenly, Woohyun saw his brother sleeping beside him too. He decided to get up and drink some water from kitchen. He carefully got up from bed, trying not to wake up his brother.

Woohyun poured himself a glass of water. While drinking it, he remembered about Sunggyu yet again. Last time, while he was putting on the medicine on Sunggyu's hand, he felt Sunggyy had quite a high fever, he looked weak too. Although he gave medicine to Sunggyu, he still couldn't help being worried.

Woohyun decided to check Sunggyu. He stood in front of the door, hesitating if he should enter now without Sunggyu knowing. But he decided to enter the room anyway.

Entering the room, Woohyun saw Sunggyu sleeping soundly cuddling himself. Woohyun smiled seeing him. The tough Sunggyu wasn’t there anymore; he was sleeping like a baby instead. Woohyun went forward towards him. He put one of his hands on Sunggyu’s forehead to check his temperature. But he was shocked when he felt that Sunggyu was burning with heat.

Woohyun panicked seeing Sunggyu in the high fever. He ran to the kitchen to get water and a towel.

Sitting on the floor beside Sunggyu, Woohyun soaked the towel with water and tapped it on Sunggyu's forehead. He left the towel on his forehead for a moment then again changed it.

Woohyun continued doing it for some while, praying the fever would go down. Till then, Sunggyu didn't notice anything, he kept sleeping while Woohyun took care of him.

Woohyun saw it almost 3am at the clock. Sunggyu's body temperature seemed to decrease a lot. Woohyun took the towel and the bowl of water to leave the room before standing there and staring at Sunggyu for a while.

--

Sunggyu woke up as he felt something on his hand. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at Woohyun who was sitting on the floor examining his hand.

Woohyun noticed Sunggyu's stare, he looked at him too, "Ah, sorry. Did I wake you up?"

Sunggyu shook his head. He tried to sit up but Woohyun stopped him, "Don't get up now, I'll change the bandage first."

Sunggyu did as he was told. Woohyun slowly removed the bandage from Sunggyu’s hand, making sure he won't get hurt.

"What time is it?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun. 

"It's just 5:30. You could've slept more if I didn't wake you up."

"It's okay. But you woke up so early?"

"I slept early yesterday, that's why I woke up first today, I guess," Woohyun said, trying not to let him know that he was awake taking care of him at night.

Sunggyu nodded not saying anything anymore. Woohyun guessed Sunggyu didn't notice him when he was here at night.

After putting on a new bandage, Woohyun touched Sunggyu's forehead with his palm, which made Sunggyu startled a bit but he managed to stay calm.

"Your fever went down a lot," Woohyun said and moved his hand away. "But it's not cured completely. So, I guess you should rest more for now."

"It'll get better if I rest until it's time to go to the school."

"School? You're planning to go to school like this?" Woohyun said.

"But I'm not that sick, if I-"

"No," Woohyun cut off Sunggyu, "You'll stay home today, just rest for today at least."

After finishing talking Woohyun got up and left the room, without giving Sunggyu another chance to say anything.

Sunggyu saw Woohyun leaving the room. He really couldn’t say anything anymore. Sunggyu decided to sleep in for a little more. But he couldn’t sleep anymore. He kept staring at the ceiling not knowing what to do.

--

Woohyun sat down with his friends at the café to eat lunch, "Ah, I'm so tired today." He whined as he grabbed his chopsticks to eat. 

Dongwoo laughed seeing Woohyun, "Didn't you get enough sleep last night? You never say that you're tired at this time."

"I did sleep!" Woohyun lied, "But I just feel too much tired for no reason."

"Where's Sunggyu hyung?" Myungsoo asked as he didn't see Sunggyu coming with Dongwoo.

Woohyun was prepared to hear a question like this, he had an answer prepared in his mind for this situation. But before he could open his mind to answer anything, Dongwoo replied to Myungsoo's question, "He didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter