Epilogue

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This has been Woohyun-"

"And Sunggyu."

"Bye, bye," Woohyun and Sunggyu waved at the camera, finishing the YouTube live.

"Look at the comments, everyone's sad," Woohyun said pointing out the comments people left during the live.

'Sunggyu-ya ㅠㅠ'

'Be careful, Sunggyu!'

'We will miss you a lot."

Sunggyu smiled. Most of the comments were like that. Woohyun looked away from the computer screen and looked at Sunggyu.

Woohyun and Sunggyu had been together for many years already. Though they had fought sometimes, argued with each other, but their relationship was still strong.

"I'm hungry, I'll go eat," Sunggyu said standing up. Woohyun saw Sunggyu getting outside the room and saying to his mother, "Eomoni, I'm hungry."

Moments later Woohyun heard his mom's voice calling him while he was busy doing something on the computer, "Woohyun-ah, come eat now, food is ready."

"Yeah, I'm coming," Woohyun said before turning off the laptop. All the positive comments of their YouTube channel really put him in a good mood.

Dongwoo had opened this channel for them years ago, to post their song covers or their new songs. Sunggyu didn't want to do it at first, thinking he's not that good in singing to make a video about it and post it. But as days passed by, people praised him more because of his voice boosted his confidence, he believed that Woohyun also played a huge role in it.

Since then, many agencies tried to cast them, but they denied all the offers. They decided to keep it simple by staying away from the idol life.

"Your boyfriend will eat everything if you don't come now," Boohyun said with a loud voice from the dining room.

"Give me a chance to close my computer first," Woohyun said and rushed off immediately. He sat beside Sunggyu, seeing his food ready in front of him.

"Thanks for the food," Woohyun said before starting to eat. Woohyun's family was sitting together to have lunch with Sunggyu, Boohyun's newlywed wife was also there enjoying the lunch.

"Do you really have to go now?" Woohyun's father asked looking at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu quickly gulped the food of his mouth before answering, "Yes, the seniors also suggested that it's the best time to go."

Woohyun's mom opened to say something this time, "Be careful during the military service, don't get injured anyhow there."

"I will be careful. Thank you, eomoni," Sunggyu bowed politely while smiling.

Woohyun loved seeing his family having small talk like this with Sunggyu, it made him smile unknowingly without even knowing himself.

"Ah, right," Woohyun suddenly remembered something, "Should I upload the new song of yours tomorrow? Or tonight?"

"Upload it tomorrow," Sunggyu replied.

"And will you go to the university tomorrow?"

"I guess, yes. But I will let you know if I change my mind."

Woohyun nodded finishing the soup of his bowl. He took the bowl infront of his mom, "More soup, please."

--

Woohyun saw Sunggyu finally arriving at the university building. The thing that was similar now like in high school was, Sunggyu being the senior of Woohyun by one year. Thanks to the scholarship they got during the high school competition, they got to study in the same university.

"Hyung," Woohyun waved his hand.

Sunggyu waved back. They always used to start their days like this, greeting each other happily.

"Did Dongwoo come yet?" Sunggyu asked standing beside Woohyun.

"I don't know, haven't seen him yet."

Sunggyu looked at his watch suddenly, "Oh no! How is it this late already? I thought I came fast today," he looked at Woohyun who was looking confused, "Sorry Woohyun-ah, I have morning class today. Will meet at the restaurant directly with you guys."

"It's okay, go now or you'll be late," Woohyun said making Sunggyu smile and leaving the place after patting on Woohyun's arms.

Woohyun grinned widely even after Sunggyu left. He was happy to see Sunggyu using the watch he gifted some days ago.

--

"Here!" Woohyun waved his hand to Myungsoo seeing him entering the restaurant they decided on to hang out. 

Myungsoo waved back and sat beside them on an empty seat, "Sungyeol didn't come yet?"

"Nope, I thought he's coming with you," Dongwoo said, flipping through the menu.

"I will call him," Woohyun took his phone to call the missing person.

Sungyeol finally picked up the phone after some beeps, Woohyun asked directly, "Where are you?"

"I'm almost there, just wait for a little bit."

"Hurry! You're the only one who's not here yet."

"Myungsoo reached there too?"

Woohyun smirked deciding to a bit, "Who?"

"Myungsoo."

"Mingsoo?"

"I said Myungsoo!"

"Yeah, that's what I said."

"But you said-"

"Shut up and come fast," Woohyun hung up the phone immediately laughing.

"What did he say? Where is he?" Sunggyu said looking at him.

"He said he's almost here."

Sunggyu nodded. Sungyeol reached after a short time too. Dongwoo said seeing the six of themselves there, "Everyone's here. Though Hoya is not here, it'd have been complete with him."

"Should we do a video call with him?" Sungjong suggested thinking about him.

"Nice idea, wait," Myungsoo said taking out his phone, "I will call him."

Myungsoo took some time to ask Hoya by sending a message if he was free. When Hoya said 'Yes,' Myungsoo called him immediately.

"Heyy!!" Everyone excitedly waved at Hoya when he picked up the phone and was seen on the screen.

"You all gathered together?" Hoya asked seeing everyone together. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter