Chapter 22

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun changed his mind. Confessing to him? Probably it will be better to do it later.

Woohyun was immersed in his thoughts while looking at the fireworks. It's been quite a long since the fireworks started, maybe it'll end soon. Woohyun's thoughts were interrupted when he heard something from Sunggyu.

"I like you," the sudden confession from Sunggyu made Woohyun startled.

"What happened with you all of a sudden," Woohyun said looking at Sunggyu, he couldn't somehow believe what was happening. 

"I mean it," Sunggyu lowered his head. There was silence for a moment, he broke the silence himself, "Aren't you going to answer me?"

"Well it depends on how much you actually like me," Woohyun said with a smirk.

"I always found you more handsome and attractive than Myungsoo!"

Woohyun scoffed hearing the words from the other one's mouth, "What a nice way to confess!"

Sunggyu didn't say anything, he remained silent. Silence appeared again. This time Woohyun broke the silence, "I like you, too."

Sunggyu widened his eyes, "Really?"

Woohyun laughed, "Really." He looked at the sky again, "The fireworks stopped."

"Then does that mean," Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, "We're... boyfriends now?"

Woohyun laughed again, he never saw this side of Sunggyu, "Yes, we are."

Sunggyu nodded then looked at the front again, "The fireworks didn't end completely yet, there's the big one left."

Right when Sunngyu finished talking, a big firework actually appeared, this time it was more beautiful and more glamorous than the others. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, "See there it-"

Sunggyu couldn't complete his sentence. When Sunggyu turned his face at Woohyun's direction, Woohyun took the chance to quickly give a peck on Sunggyu’s lips.

Sunggyu was shocked as ever but Woohyun smiled looking at him. Sunggyu also smiled seeing Woohyun, making him relieved silently that Sunggyu didn't mind his sudden action.

--

"There they are," Sungyeol said seeing Woohyun and Sunggyu climbing down the stairs. Woohyun and Sunggyu also looked at them, they saw the others standing right in front of the building, waiting for them.

Woohyun and Sunggyu stood beside them after getting down from the stairs without saying anything.

"Why are you so quiet," Sungyeol said coming near Woohyun, "It didn't go well?" he asked, seeing both of them quiet with a dark expression.

Sungyeol tried to whisper it to Woohyun but Sunggyu heard it anyway. Woohyun also knew Sunggyu heard it, he looked at him. He wasn't sure if Sunggyu was okay with telling everyone about their relationship yet.

Sunggyu understood the meaning of Woohyun's stare at him, he smiled and nodded faintly. Woohyun got the signal, he finally smiled too, "It did."

"WOAH, REALLY!!" Sungyeol screamed out of his habit making Myungsoo and Sungjong startled. He lowered his voice again before screaming anything again, "Is it okay to tell everyone?"

Woohyun kept the smile on his face, "It is."

"HEY GUYS!!" Sungyeol screamed again but this time they heard Dongwoo's voice.

"Did anything good happen? Why are you screaming?" Dongwoo said appearing out of no where. Everyone looked at him standing with Hoya near them.

"Yes! Something good happened indeed, and you came on the right time!" Sungyeol said exclaiming nonstop. "They're going out now!" Sungyeol pointed at Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"Woahh, finally! See Sunggyu, I told you it'd go well," Dongwoo said as everyone smiled but Woohyun was the only one who was confused.

What? "What do you mean-" Woohyun was cut off by an excited Sungyeol.

"And I also told you to be confident," Sungyeol said. This time Sunggyu was the one who was confused, he tilted his head, "What do you mean?"

Sunggyu and Woohyun looked at each other, with confusion in their faces.

"They mean you guys are idiots," Hoya added making everyone laugh out loud.

"You guys knew everything all along!" Woohyun sulked, Sunggyu also glared at them. They finally understood what their friends had been up to the whole time.

"Because you guys are obvious," Sungyeol replied, "Have you ever seen Sunggyu so nice to someone before?"

"Tsk, don't make me sound like I'm rude," Sunggyu eyed Sungyeol.

"Anyways guys, congratulations," Dongwoo said clapping, the others clapped along with him.

"But now the biggest question!" Sungjong said with a serious tone, "Did Myungsoo leave any chicken for the others to eat?"

"What do you mean!" Myungsoo whined, "Look at here, there's still left," he opened the bag he was holding and showed it to him.

"Good thing I asked Daeyeol to bring a lot," Sungyeol said earning a smack from Myungsoo, pretending to wince in pain.

"Let's go sit somewhere, I'm tired," Hoya said sounding a bit restless.

Everyone started to walk, they decided to go to the café beside school before going to home. "Congratulations, Hoya," Woohyun said suddenly, "You'd be able to persuade your dream now," he remembered Hoya saying how important it was to win the competition because of his father.

Hoya instantly understood what he meant, "Thank you," he smiled at him.

"But Sungyeol," Woohyun whispered, making sure no one would hear him, especially his boyfriend sitting right beside him, "When did hyung say those to you guys?"

Sungyeol smiled silently, he knew Woohyun had been thinking about it for a while now, "About what?" he pretended to act ignorant about what Woohyun was talking about.

"You know what I mean."

Sungyeol gave up, "Well, okay. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter