Chapter 5

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun started to pant as he sat down on the floor. He never was a great dancer or anything, he actually never tried dancing much. But now, he wanted to try it with his club members, especially Dongwoo, seeing him dance flawlessly. 

Dongwoo also sat down beside him, giving him the bottle of water to him. "It's really easy isn't it?" Dongwoo said as he drank some of the water from his own bottle.

"You call that easy?!" Woohyun said, still panting.

"It's just because you never tried doing it much," Hyoyeon sat down beside Woohyun. "It'll get more fun once you start to learn the choreos."

"It's still very hard," Woohyun drank some water. "But I can't wait to see us in sync while dancing this choreography. Besides, I like the choreography a lot too, Dongwoo hyung," he gave Dongwoo a thumbs up.

"Dongwoo can design choreography very well," Hyoyeon said. Woohyun nodded agreeing with her. He can never deny how he actually wanted to learn dancing just because he saw Dongwoo doing his own choreography and realizing how he can dance well too.

"No wonder you're a great hit on your youtube channel," Woohyun said remembering about his youtube channel. Hyoyeon was the one to tell Woohyun about it and also showed him some videos from there.

"It's because everyone helps too," Dongwoo replied. "Myungsoo edits the video and music for me and Hyoyeon monitors it."

"All of you are best then!"

Dongwoo and Hyoyeon laughed at Woohyun's sudden compliment for everyone. 

While they were talking, Sunggyu came and sat beside the three people talking.

"Hi," Hyoyeon and Dongwoo greeted them while Woohyun just bowed to him.

"Are you guys preparing for the competition?" Sunggyu asked, getting that they were practicing some dance minutes ago.

"Nah," Dongwoo replied. "Just teaching Woohyun some moves."

"You dance too?!" Sunggyu again asked Woohyun surprisingly, if he dances well too that means not only he is good at singing but he's good at dancing too, which means he is already ready for any competition. 

"Not at all," Woohyun replied. "I never danced before. I just wanted to try it after seeing Dongwoo hyung doing it."

"I see."

"You dance really bad though," Dongwoo said looking at Sunggyu. "I think you should learn it from me too."

Sunggyu glared at Dongwoo, "Are you serious right now? Do you want to die?"

"Just telling the truth," Dongwoo said in sarcastic tone.

The next thing Woohyun and Hyoyeon saw happening was Dongwoo running around the room and Sunggyu chasing him. Both of them laughed seeing this. "Only Dongwoo can joke with him like that," Hyoyeon said still looking at the two male running around the room. "No one would dare to talk with him like that."

"Oh? Is he really that scary?"

"A bit," Hyoyeon laughed now looking at Woohyun.

Woohyun laughed hearing Hyoyeon. But moments later a thought hit him, a scary person like him is getting bullied?

Woohyun decided not to think much about what he saw happening between Sunggyu and Minsung. But he just couldn't help thinking about it now.

He didn't look like someone to get bullied like that too...

While he was thinking hard, trying to figure out something that wasn't right, he felt Sungyeol sitting beside him. "Woohyunnie, what are you thinking about so hard?"

"Nothing really. But what's wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter