Chapter 20

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Flashback)

Woohyun saw everyone leaving from the class after the teacher dismissed the class for the day. He didn't have to attend the club; the competition date was getting closer so the participants would just practice on their own instead of attending the club for the time being.

Woohyun slowly gathered his books and other belongings while most other students left the class already. Woohyun looked beside him seeing even Sungyeol is ready to leave the class soon.

"Hurry up, aren't you leaving?" Sungyeol asked seeing the latter doing everything slowly.

Woohyun knew Sungyeol would wait for him, like usual. "You go first today, I have got something else to do," he said calmly.

"Are you sure?" Sungyeol asked, "Do you want me to wait?"

"Nope, it's okay. It might take some time."

"Okay then, bye," Sungyeol waved his hand and left the class. He saw Hoya also standing outside and waiting for him.

Woohyun waved back to Sungyeol and saw him leaving. He waited for about five minutes more sitting there, making sure everyone was further away from the class already. 

He checked the time from his phone and finally stood up with his bag. He needed to hurry now.

Woohyun went near the stairs to go where the senior students' classes were, one floor above his class. He took out his phone before moving forward.

Namuhyunnie: Where are you? Left the school already?

His phone beeped almost immediately after sending the message.

Ggyu357: Yeah, why?

Namuhyunnie: Nope, just asking. I got out just now too.

He shoved his phone back in his pocket before climbing up the stairs. He looked around after reaching the place, only some students were walking at the hallway with their backpack. He went at the end of the hallway and stood in front of the last room. He peeked inside through the see-through glass door. The room was made like the other classrooms but there were no chairs and tables inside; instead of that, there were different instruments laying here and there.

Woohyun took a deep breath seeing no one there. He took out his phone again to do something and to check the time again too.

"What are you doing here?" Woohyun heard a familiar voice as he was on his phone.

He turned at the direction of the voice to see Minsung standing there. "Waiting for you of course," he replied nonchalantly.

"To talk about something?" Minsung said with the same smirk he always used to give to either Woohyun or Sunggyu.

"What else do you think," Woohyun said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Let's go inside then, others are not here yet," Minsung said walking past by Woohyun and entering the room without looking at him again.

Woohyun grabbed the strap of his bag tightly with one hand and entered the room using his other hand he was using to hold his phone.

"Let's come to the point straight," Minsung said sitting on a chair, "I'm sure you're here to talk about Sunggyu. Make it fast."

Woohyun closed the door and stood there without trying to sit anywhere, "Do you think what you are doing is right?"

Minsung laughed, "About what?"

"Don't try to act ignorant, I've already heard about everything," Woohyun said with a serious expression on his face.

"Ah, did you?" Minsung snickered, "I saw this coming anyway."

"Are you seriously going to tell everyone that the song you are performing is your own composed song?"

"Of course, he gave it to me afterall."

"More like you forced him to do so by threatening him," Woohyun said taking two steps near Minsung.

Minsung didn't seem to be bothered by that, he continued talking anyway, "You even heard that? Wow, so practically you know everything."

Woohyun didn't say anything, he saw Minsung standing up, "Now that you have heard about everything already, you should know this too then," he said coming nearer, "The threat was fake."

What? Fake? Woohyun saw Minsung smirking again before continuing, "My father will never listen to me y'know, he will never kick out someone from the company just because of my words. That makes the threat of kicking out Sunggyu's friend's father fake too. Sunggyu didn't seem to do anything for me otherwise."

Woohyun scoffed, not believing what he just heard, "You played dirty all along," he said trying to hold back his anger. He decided to leave the place, what he came for was done anyway.

Woohyun turned around to leave the room but stopped as Minsung started to say something again, "Just to let you know, even if you go out and say this to everyone, nobody will believe you. I gained everyone's trust already," Minsung said picking up a guitar that was near him.

Woohyun didn't stop anymore, as soon Minsung had stopped talking, he opened the door and left the place. He made sure to turn off the audio recorder from his phone. He still couldn't believe how Minsung fakely trapped Sunggyu in a whole lie.

He was about to go downstairs when he saw Mr. Shin walking in front of him. He stood there and thought something very quickly before calling him, "Mr. Shin."

His teacher turned around hearing someone calling him, "Oh, hey, what is it?"

Woohyun bowed at him, "I just wanted to ask something about the competition."

"Is it about any rules?" Mr. Shin guessed as he got many questions related to that.

Woohyun nodded quickly, "About the self composing song... " he stopped before continuing. He didn't know how to ask him about it accurately.

Mr. Shin saw Woohyun hesitating to completing the question, he guessed what it could be as he answered it eventually, "If you're asking about the self composed songs part, then about it, you will get extra points for it. Didn't you receive the email about submitting your dance video before the actual performance?"

"Yes, we did," Woohyun remembered getting the mail the day before yesterday.

"There will be some questions a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter