Chapter 4

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu walked through the hallway of his school, trying to find Dongwoo or at least Myungsoo. He finished his lunch already but there were still some time left before his class. He was bored after finishing his lunch so he decided to find someone he could chat with.

He walked in his classroom hoping to see Dongwoo there as he wasn't found anywhere else. He scanned the room to find the one he was looking for. He finally found Dongwoo. Beside him, there was another person talking with him, whom Sunggyu didn't expect to see.

What is he doing here, Sunggyu just walked passed where Dongwoo was sitting and talking with Woohyun. He sat on his seat which was beside window, a perfect place he always wants in class.

He continued watching Dongwoo and Woohyun talk, they seemed very friendly which made Sunggyu wonder when did they get that close.

He was about to go to sleep resting his head on his table but he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked at the person who just tapped his shoulder. 

"Oh hey, Myungsoo," he said greeting Myungsoo. 

"Hi," Myungsoo greeted back as he sat on the empty chair beside Sunggyu's chair.

"What are you doing alone?"

"Nothing actually, I was bored. I tried looking for you but you were seen nowhere."

"I was in the teacher's room to do something," Myungsoo now looked at Woohyun, who was talking with Dongwoo. "Woohyun hyung is here too."

"You guys already seem pretty close..." he muttered, loud enough for Myungsoo to hear. 

"It's because he is friendly," Myungsoo said still looking at Woohyun. "He's on the extroverted side." Myungsoo paused for a bit, then continued again as he asked Sunggyu a question he just got in his mind, "Why don't you talk with him? You two probably talked only on his first day here."

Sunggyu recalled not only his first appearance in the club, but also how he yelled at him. Then again thinking about what happened the previous day, he replied, "I did greet him yesterday though."

Myungsoo widened his eyes, not believing how his introverted senior, more than a friend to him, actually greeted someone first. "Really? When?"

"Well, he came really early at the club yesterday. As usual, I was the first one to arrive there but I saw Woohyun entering moments later too. It'd have been awkward not to say anything so I just, like greeted him," Sunggyu replied resting his head on his table.

"I see," Myungsoo nodded. "But still, you should try talking with him, I think he's a nice person to talk with. Plus, you only yelled at him on his first day! He even apologised, you should also apologise."

Sunggyu raised up his head from the table, "You really think I should apologise?"

"I think you should, because I'm sure he wouldn't have touched your stuff, if he knew it was your stuff, he wouldn't have even dared to touch it. You're so scary after all..." Myungsoo joked.

"Ok that's enough stop it," Sunggyu said glaring at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo laughed covering his own face with both of his hands, "I was joking, calm down."

Dongwoo now joined them, seeing Myungsoo in his class, "Hi, Myungsoo!"

Sunggyu looked up to see Dongwoo, then looked at the place where Dongwoo and Woohyun were talking moments ago, but didn't found Woohyun anymore. "Where did he go?" Sunggyu asked Dongwoo not looking at him.

"Who?" Dongwoo replied.

"He means Woohyun, I guess," Myungsoo replied before Sunggyu could even say anything.

"Oh, him, he went to his class already."

"Why did he come here anyway?" Sunggyu said, now looking at Dongwoo. 

"Eh? Why does it feel like you're jealous?" Dongwoo said smirking. 

"Why would I be jealous?!" Sunggyu almost got angry which made both Dongwoo and Myungsoo laugh hard. 

"Chill! He just came seeking for some info for the upcoming competition."

"Oh," Sunggyu paused for a moment. "So does that mean he is joining too?"

"He is still not sure. He said he is not enough confidence with his dancing skill."

"He ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter