Chapter 14

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu was sitting with the others at the club room, he had finally came back to school after taking off for three days straight. He still had his bandage, which caught many people's attention but Sunggyu managed to ignore everyone's gaze. 

"Your hand will be okay before the exam, right?" Dongwoo asked observing Sunggyu’s hand.

"I hope so," Sunggyu replied, "I can remove the bandage tomorrow I guess."

"That's a relief then," Dongwoo said.

Sunggyu saw Woohyun holding the guitar, trying to play it, "You can't play the guitar?" He asked, seeing Woohyun's failed attempts to play some tunes.

"No..." Woohyun replied, lowering his head, "I never got a chance to learn it."

"You can learn from us," Myungsoo said, hoping Woohyun would agree to learn from them.

"Really? Will you teach me?" Woohyun's eyes sparkled hearing Myungsoo's words. He had saw Myungsoo playing the guitar before too. Woohyun had remarked him as a wonderful guitarist. 

"Yeah, we can teach you," Sunggyu replied even before Myungsoo could reply anything. "Wait 'till my hand gets better, I can't even hold the guitar now because of this."

Woohyun nodded, he was happy to think about Myungsoo teaching him, but he got more excited when Sunggyu himself said he would teach him.

"You can maybe teach me instead?" Sungyeol said butting in looking at Myungsoo.

"Last time you wanted to learn the guitar and held it, you didn't even try for five minutes. So my answer is 'No'."

"Mean...." Sungyeol whined. 

"I'm going to buy some drinks," Sunggyu said standing up, "You guys want it too, right?"

"Yesss!" Everyone replied in unison.

"I'll go with you," Woohyun said standing up too.

"Okay, let's go," Sunggyu left with Woohyun.

"Do you often buy drinks for them?" Woohyun asked as he was walking beside Sunggyu.

"Yeah, if any one of us buys drink then they'd buy for others too."

Woohyun nodded. He loved their friendship. 

Dongwoo and the other three boys sitting watched Sunggyu and Woohyun leaving the room. "There's really something wrong with Sunggyu," Dongwoo said after he saw the two boys leaving. 

"Why? What happened?" Sungjong asked, not getting what Dongwoo meant. 

"He's too soft nowadays."

"Oh? You felt that too?" Myungsoo asked thinking about Sunggyu's recent image.

"Yeah. He even poked me playfully during class!"

"HE DID WHAT?!"

"HE DID THAT!"

"Isn’t it because of Woohyun hyung?" Sungjong suddenly blurted out making the others think about it. 

"Now that you say it..." Dongwoo thought about everything that was related with Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"He even told about his injury to Woohyun, normally he'd tell only you first," Myungsoo said looking at Dongwoo.

"He was even willing to teach Woohyun the guitar himself," Dongwoo said, "I see something going on here."

-

Sunggyu and Woohyun entered the club room again, Woohyun was holding the drinks Sunggyu bought. He wouldn't let Sunggyu hold all those of course, he knew Sunggyu had hurt his hand and it'd be hard for him to hold it.

Dongwoo saw the two entering. He noticed Woohyun holding the drinks, "Here they are," Dongwoo said and noticed another familiar person behind them.

"He finally showed up after so many days," Sungyeol muttered seeing Hoya behind Woohyun. They were more surprised to see Hoya coming towards them too along with Sunggyu and Woohyun.

"Just to clear up the misunderstanding," Sunggyu said as he stood near his group of friends, "He isn't involved in any way as I've already told you."

Woohyun sat down and put the drinks he just bought with Sunggyu in front of them. Sunggyu looked at Sungyeol, "Don't jump into conclusions."

"How did you know it wasn't him?" Sungyeol asked.

"Because I know the main person behind this," Sunggyu said sitting down. Hoya was a bit awkward as everyone was already sitting down and he was the only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter