Chapter 7

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you serious?!" Woohyun almost got choked while drinking his cola.

"Calm down!" Myungsoo patted on Woohyun's back trying to calm him down.

"But it felt like yesterday since you met and you two are dating already?" Woohyun couldn't help getting surprised hearing Sungyeol and Myungsoo were dating already.

"I was expecting this kind of reaction from him," Dongwoo said to Myungsoo seeing Woohyun's reaction.

"You knew already? I thought you heard it just now," Woohyun asked Dongwoo.

"I told him in the morning," Myungsoo replied Woohyun's question. "We were looking for you at the morning but your classmate said you didn't arrive yet that time. We thought you won't come for the class today."

"I came late today," Woohyun said remembering that he had overslept at the morning, which made him receive scoldings from both his mom and class teacher. 

"Who confessed first? When did it happen?" Woohyun asked but keeping his voice low, there were students around them too who might hear all of the conversations.

"He did it," Myungsoo replied, getting shy all of a sudden. "And it was yesterday."

"You look like a tomato right now," Dongwoo said, noticing the blushes of Myungsoo. But that made Myungsoo blush more.

"I thought you really came to watch me play but look at you not even noticing my presence," Sungyeol said as he walked towards them, with a basketball in his hand. It was true that they went to the basketball practice room to watch Sungyeol play but instead the started to chat.

"We're discussing something more important now," Woohyun said. "We can watch you play later."

"But why do I feel like what you're discussing includes me too?"

"Well, it really does include you. You can even predict what we're talking about seeing Myungsoo's cherry-like-red face," Woohyun said pointing Myungsoo with his eyes. Myungsoo looked away from them.

Sungyeol laughed seeing Myungsoo's expression, "He was like that yesterday too."

"We can stop talking about it already," Myungsoo said, still not looking at anybody. 

"You two have total different expressions about it," Dongwoo said. "Sungyeol looks so cool about it and here Myungsoo is dying from embarrassment."

"Tell us more in details, Sungyeol," Woohyun inquired him, since he knew Myungsoo is not gonna tell anything about it.

"What's so interesting about it? Plus Sungyeol, why aren't you playing now? Why are you sitting here?" Myungsoo asked Sungyeol as he didn't want to talk about it anymore, he couldn't stop getting shy about it.

But Woohyun and Dongwoo noticed how Myungsoo called Sungyeol without the "Hyung" after it. It was normal to do so now but it made them curious who told or asked to stop using the "Hyung" or it just came naturally. Dongwoo asked out of curiosity, "Sungyeol? Not Sungyeol hyung?"

"I told him to stop calling me with that 'Hyung'," Sungyeol replied to his question. He looked at Myungsoo then, "Also, we got 15 minutes break to rest, so it's okay for me to here."

"Oh my, Sungyeol got so cool!" Woohyun exclaimed, trying to look like a fangirl of him, "Sungyeol oppa!! You're so cool~"

Sungyeol showed his gummy smile, "You mean it, right?"

Woohyun turned his expression into a serious one to make him believe his words, "I do."

"Thanks then," Sungyeol smiled at looked at Myungsoo and winked at him which wasn't ignored by the other two. "We called you cool, sure, but please don't try to flirt in front of us," Woohyun said. 

"Anyways," Myungsoo tried to change the topic, "Sungyeol will join with us in the competition too."

"In your team?" Dongwoo asked.

"Yes, me, him and Sungjong."

"Another person will be there to become the thirdwheel," Sungyeol said joking.

"Don't be like that!" Myungsoo said hitting Sungyeol's arm lightly. 

"But can you actually sing and dance?" Woohyun asked, "I mean, you just joined the club to chase your crush aka Myungsoo but we didn't know you'd be joining too."

"I never learned those," Sungyeol replied. "But it was fun while I did it with others. Besides, Myungsoo said I'm good at it and improving too, right Myungsoo?"

"Right right," Myungsoo nodded.

"How does our conversation always end up about the competition?" Dongwoo asked out of the blue.

Everyone realised it just then. "Well now that you say about it, we do end up talking about it every time," Woohyun said scratching his head.

Sungyeol and the others heard the sports teacher, who was also Sungyeol's coach, calling for him after the short break was over. Sungyeol stood up, ready to join the practice again.

"Looks like we need to go now too," Dongwoo said looking at the time from his phone. "Class will start soon."

"I need to go too," Myungsoo said standing up.

"So soon?" Sungyeol cried out seeing Myungsoo had to leave soon too.

"Yes, I'll see you after the classes are over, come to the music club room," Myungsoo replied to Sungyeol.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter