Chapter 13

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Flashback)

Sunggyu watched Woohyun leaving the room, not giving another chance to Sunggyu to speak something. He was tired and feeling sick, which made him not want to go to school. He rarely missed school. That's why, missing school for one day would mean getting lots of questions from Dongwoo and the others.

Sunggyu took his phone and entered Dongwoo's number to leave him a message saying he won't go to school. 

After sending the message, Sunggyu was about to sleep again. But he got remembered how Woohyun took care of him at night. He couldn't remember anything vividly. Soon, he dozed off again.

After almost two hours, Sunggyu got awake. He decided to wake up, he was feeling a bit hungry too.

Sunggyu stood up, he wasn't feeling weak like yesterday anymore. Thanks to the medicine (and Woohyun's care).

Sunggyu was walking towards the kitchen, he noticed that Woohyun's brother and mom were sitting at the living room, probably watching the television. He didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he heard their conversation anyway.

He heard Woohyun's brother saying, "Woohyun woke up really early today, it was normal than usual. He even woke up at around 2am."

"2am? Why? What did he do?" Woohyun's mom sounded surprised. 

"To take care of his friend. He might have thought that I didn't notice him getting up but I did. Later, I got up to see what he was doing when I didn't see him returning the room. I didn't found him anywhere; I saw his room's door open so I decided to peek. I saw him taking care of Sunggyu, maybe he got a high fever again that night."

"When did he sleep then?" 

"After 3am."

Sunggyu walked away from there quietly. He knew Woohyun was awake to take care of him but he didn't know it was for so long. Woohyun even woke up early to change his bandage. Sunggyu was speechless.

He thought about thanking him. But he was unsure when will the right timing come for that.

(End of flashback.)

"Hello?" Woohyun said as he felt that the person he had called had finally picked up the phone.

"Yes, Woohyun. What's up?" Sunggyu asked after hearing Woohyun's voice on his phone. 

"Are you coming to school today?" 

"I won't. I told Dongwoo that I got hurt while walking on the road by falling, the same excuse you said to your brother."

"Ah, you weren't sleeping, right? Did I wake you up?"

Woohyun heard Sunggyu giggling, Woohyun stopped walking hearing that. Geez, how is he so cute when he smiles like that? Woohyun had the urge to him giggling like that right now, but he sighed as he knew he couldn't. 

"I was awake already," Sunggyu replied.

"Ah... Thank God then... But hyung..." Woohyun muttered as he slowly started to walk again.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"You should go see a doctor, for your injury."

"Doctor? I think it'll be fine if I just rest for a bit."

"Still, you should go. If you don't go, I'll go to your home and drag you from there!"

Sunggyu laughed again, "Okay, I will go. You don't need to drag me from my home, I'll go with my sister."

"Yay!" Woohyun exclaimed as he was happy (mostly because he could make Sunggyu laugh twice today.) "And also-"

Sunggyu heard Woohyun pausing while talking all of a sudden, "What happened? And also what?"

"I'll call you back soon, hyung," Woohyun said and hung up the phone. Sunggyu was confused what happened to make a happy Woohyun sound so serious suddenly. 

"What do you want?" Woohyun asked the person who was facing him for that moment, making him stop walking. 

"Follow me," the other person said. He walked past Woohyun, knowing that Woohyun would follow him. But he noticed Woohyun not even moving an inch.

"Why should I?" Woohyun said turning to face Minsung. 

Minsung smirked, "That's really bold of you to say that. You would regret a lot if you don't come now."

"Are you going to bully me too because I saw what happened that night?" Woohyun said keeping a straight face.

Minsung walked closer to Woohyun, he wrapped his hand around his shoulder and whispered to his ear, "I'm sure your hyung won't like to see everyone gossiping around the school about him getting bullied," Minsung moved closer, "Just follow me."

Minsung moved his hand from Woohyun's shoulder and started to walk at the opposite direction of where Woohyun just came from. Seeing no other way, Woohyun followed him trying to control his anger. 

 

"What do you want?" Woohyun asked as he saw Minsung leaning on the wall. They were currently in the store room of the school. Luckily, no one were there at that moment. 

"About what you saw-"

"You shouldn't say that to anyone, you'll be in trouble if you do," Woohyun looked at Minsung, "That's what you want to say, right?"

Minsung laughed, "You're a smart kid. Now that you say that, I feel like sharing something with you."

"What is it?"

"Hmm.... I don't know yet if I should really tell you," Minsung now looked at Woohyun, "Aren't you curious why I do that to him?"

Woohyun didn't answer anything, he didn't know himself what to say. Minsung continued as he saw Woohyun not uttering anything, "You got so quiet?"

"I don't know what is your reason-"

"You should maybe ask that to your lovable hyung," Minsung cut off Woohyun. 

"But you should stop picking on him already, go find another hobby."

"Make me do it," Minsung said, "Do want me to stop doing it?"

"Yes, you should stop. He got a serious injury because of you."

"It wasn't that serious, it'll be absolutely fine in just two weeks."

"What do you want me do to stop you? You must want something from me."

"Join the competition with Sunggyu and defeat me and my team."

--

Woohyun entered the club room. He saw no one there, just as he thought he was the first one to reach there. The room felt more empty for him as Sunggyu wasn’t there.

He went to the instrument corner, he picked up the guitar Sunggyu had always played. He touched the strings with his fingers and struck the strings once.

After observing the guitar, he put it back in its place. He wished he knew how the play the guitar. 

Woohyun felt a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter