Chapter 10

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun and Sungyeol were sitting in the club room waiting for others to join them. Usually Woohyun or Sunggyu would be the first one to enter the room but today Sunggyu wasn't there. Instead, Woohyun arrived there first with Sungyeol.

Moments later Sunggyu arrived, Woohyun knew Sunggyu would arrive faster than most of the students no matter what. He came with Dongwoo. As they saw Woohyun & Sungyeol and they went towards them and sat down beside them, Myungsoo & Sungjong entered too.

"All of you are here so fast today," Woohyun said seeing six of them already sitting together in the club room while all classes ended just moments ago.

"Right," Sunggyu agreed, "You guys are so late usually."

"We didn't have anything to do today so we decided to come here faster," Myungsoo said as Sungjong nodded.

"I think we should talk about something else," Sungyeol said with a very serious tone.

"Did anything happen?" Dongwoo asked seeing Sungyeol's serious expression.

"About the new kid," Sungyeol said, "His name is Hoya."

"Hoya? Is he in your class?" Sungjong asked this time.

"Yes, he's in our class," Woohyun replied. "His real name is Lee Howon but he prefers to be called as Hoya."

"I'm not sure about this yet," Sungyeol said, "Dongwoo hyung, you said the competition will be delayed, right?"

"Yes, I did say that. Why?" Dongwoo replied.

"Our homeroom teacher said that transfer student was very serious about the competition. He even asked about the competition to our teacher on his very first day here."

Everyone nodded while they kept quiet, they wanted Sungyeol to continue.

"Do you think, by any chance...." Sungyeol paused a bit before continuing to talk, "He's involved with delaying it?"

The boys didn’t know it assume it already or not. There was a possibility but they weren't sure about it. They didn't want to assume things and jump into conclusions too soon.

"Who knows..." Sungjong said sheepishly.

They got quiet again after Sungjong spoke the two words.

"Forget it," Sunggyu said. "You guys should just continue practicing."

"But it's not fair if only one person gets special treatment for that," Woohyun said. Sunggyu didn't reply anything anymore; Woohyun was right at one point anyway.

"Hi!" The group of the boys sitting heard an excited girl's voice, they turned around and saw Hyoyeon and beside her Yuri.

They all waved and greeted back. Hyoyeon and Yuri sat at the other corner of the room.

"Oh, by the way," Dongwoo said, "You heard her saying someone else joining our team right?" Dongwoo pointed at Hyoyeon.

"Yes, who is it?" Woohyun asked.

"It's her that friend, Yuri."

"Oh? Really?" Woohyun looked at Yuri. They never had a proper conversation before; they never needed to talk with each other actually. But Woohyun and the others saw Yuri's dance before, they remarked her as a great dancer.

"Yeah, it's good she's in our team, she's a great dancer and she can sing too." Dongwoo said.

"She can sing?" Sungyeol asked. "I've never heard her singing. All I heard was her screaming while she danced and played with others."

The boys laughed. It was true that Yuri was the crazy type, she usually fooled around with her friends a lot.

"But still, she will be a great help for us." Dongwoo said as the others nodded.

"Excuse me..." they heard someone's voice while they were talking. Everyone looked at the person. Woohyun and Sungyeol could recognize him quickly. He was the one who transferred in their class just that day after all.

"Aren't you the club president?" Hoya asked looking at Sunggyu.

"Yes, that's right." Sunggyu replied.

"Ah.. I'm new here so I wanted to know more about the club-"

"And the competition," Sungyeol cut off Hoya while saying that.

"Yes, about the competition too. But I think I need to know about this club first." Hoya said.

He was standing while the others were sitting; Dongwoo moved and motioned him to sit down. Hoya sat down as he understood Dongwoo did it so he could sit.

"There isn't anything special about this club," Sunggyu said. "Unlike some other schools we don't have any trainers here to teach us. Everyone just come here and learn everything by themselves and have fun."

Hoya nodded. That's how he wanted it to be anyway.

"But you know," Sunggyu said again looking at Hoya, "There isn't any rule like you must be a music club member before participating in the competition. You look quite serious about the competition."

"I am serious about the competition," Hoya nodded. "But I wanted to be a member of here too."

"Sure, if that's what you want then."

"But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter