Chapter 6

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think I'm gonna participate," Woohyun said putting his hands together. 

"Really?! That's the spirit boy!" Dongwoo exclaimed. Myungsoo also cheered Woohyun hearing his decision. 

They decided to spend some time at the café that was nearby by their school after their classes ended.

They were happy to see Woohyun finally making up his mind. Myungsoo and Dongwoo knew how Woohyun was actually scared of the competition because he had never competed like this. Woohyun had been discussing about his worries with Dongwoo too, he found his new hyung very reliable.

Another one who was sitting beside of them nodded. Dongwoo glanced at him and said, "You see, you can participate too, Sunggyu."

"I don't want to," Sunggyu said as he sipped a bit from his latte.

"Why?"

"You know why, because I can't dance well."

"You actually can, you actually just keep running away, I don't know for what reason."

Woohyun was watching the two talking quietly. They looked serious. Woohyun remembered when Dongwoo said how Sunggyu decided to back off at the very last moment of the competition last year. He took a sip from his own chocolate drink.

Sunggyu didn't reply anything. Right then, he got a call on his phone. Sunggyu picked it up almost immediately as he saw the caller ID, he was holding his phone already with his left hand.

Sunggyu got up and walked away from them, to talk with the person whom he got the call from. He looked quite restless after picking up the phone and walking away.

The remaining three looked at each other not getting a clue who might the caller be which made Sunggyu so restless.

"He feels so suspicious nowadays," Dongwoo said, still looking at the way Sunggyu went.

"I know right," Myungsoo said agreeing with Sunggyu. "Last year he was like this too when the competition came."

"He's actually going through something and hiding it, I'm quite sure of it."

Woohyun was sitting beside them awkwardly as everything got serious all of a sudden. He also didn't understand why didn't Sunggyu want to participate.

Dongwoo noticed how Woohyun got completely silent when he and Sunggyu had a conversation earlier. "It suddenly got so serious, right?" Dongwoo asked with a smile.

Woohyun nodded, "I've never seen you getting so serious about something," he said sheepishly.

"It's because Sunggyu really is talented, he always had been excited about the competition but his excitement were all gone since last year. He always ignored us whenever we talked about him participating in the school competition."

Woohyun nodded, taking another sip from his chocolate drink not knowing what to say anymore.

"Anyway," Myungsoo said, "You better start practicing already, everyone's quite hyped up about it."

"I hope I can improve my dance," Woohyun said worrying about his dance skill. He knew how the dance mattered too, not only the vocal.

"You will, don't worry," Dongwoo assured Woohyun. "I've been seeing you dancing for some days and you already improved a lot."

"Don't you think I should come up with a song already?"

"You can start thinking about it from now on," Myungsoo said. 

"Do you want to join our team, Woohyun?" Dongwoo asked Woohyun eagerly. He wouldn't mind to have Woohyun in his team. He was also quite sure that Hyoyeon wouldn't mind at all too, after all Hyoyeon said herself that she found Woohyun very friendly and talented. 

On the other hand, Woohyun was worrying about joining Dongwoo's team. He had already thought about it last night but there's a big skill difference in Woohyun and the other two. He didn't want to ruin their performance by his weak skill.

"I'll let you know about it later, thanks for offering, hyung," he thanked Dongwoo feeling happy inside that he at least thought about him.

"Sure, just tell me if you need any help."

Woohyun nodded.

Sunggyu came back right then, still holding his phone and looking in a hurry. He picked his bagpack from the chair he was seating on. "I need to go now, Dongwoo. See you tomorrow."

Dongwoo nodded as the others waved their hands at Sunggyu.

"He often leaves like this too," Dongwoo sighs.

"Do you want to go home too, now? It's quite late," Myungsoo asked Dongwoo.

"Yes, let's get going. We're all tired anyway."

All of them stood up. Woohyun wanted to pay for his own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter