Chapter 3

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

Woohyun almost shouted seeing Sungyeol in the club room, not knowing why.

Not only Woohyun, but other members were surprised too to see Lee Sungyeol here. Why? Because Sungyeol was never related with music or anything, plus he was already in another club, the basketball club. He's quite popular in school for being a basketball player. Why would that famous basketball player want to join here?

"I think I just said it, I want to join the club," Sungyeol answered Woohyun's question.

"Hey kid," Sunggyu called Sungyeol. "Aren't you in the basketball club?"

"First of all, I'm not a kid," Sungyeol glared at Sunggyu, "My name is Lee Sungyeol. And yes, I am in the basketball club."

"Do you not know the rule of the school?" Sunggyu glared back at Sungyeol. 

"I know, I can't be in two clubs at the same time."

"Then did you tell your previous club members about it?"

Sungyeol didn't say anything, he just shrugged his shoulder and sat beside Woohyun. 

"Are you doing this all because of Myungsoo?" Woohyun whispered to Sungyeol not wanting to know about it to anyone.

"Who knows," Sungyeol shrugged again. He looked around the room, searching for a certain person. Woohyun understood who he was looking for, "He's not here yet."

"Ah really, I thought I would see his face first face first," Sungyeol sounded disappointed. 

"Look at how impatient you are, just wait for a bit," Woohyun said. He took out his phone and started to surf the internet. 

A moment later, Sungyeol poked at Woohyun's shoulder, "Hey, he's here, he's here."

Woohyun looked up and saw Myungsoo entering with Sungjong. Woohyun had a eye contact with Myungsoo, both of them waved their hands at each other. Sungyeol was expecting the boy to come towards him (Woohyun he means) but Myungsoo just walked away at the other side of the room, Woohyun focused on his phone again.

"I thought you guys were close?" Sungyeol said still looking at Myungsoo. 

"Yes, we are. Why?" Woohyun replied still looking at his phone.

"Then why didn't he come to talk with you here? He should've talked with you more!"

Woohyun scoffed, "If you want to speak to him just approach him."

Sungyeol gave up and just sat beside Woohyun, observing other people, but mostly Myungsoo. 

Moments later, Myungsoo finally came towards Woohyun to chat with him. He sat down beside him noticing the other new member in the club room.

"When will you guys start practicing anything?" Woohyun asked Myungsoo. 

"Just a few moments later I guess. One of our teachers will come here soon."

"Why?"

"Just wait, you'll find out soon."

Woohyun nodded at him and finally realised that Sungyeol, Myungsoo's admirer is also sitting there. He decided to introduce him to Myungsoo, "Myungsoo, this is my classmate Sungyeol. He joined here today." Sungyeol's dull expression finally got bright as Woohyun introduced him to Myungsoo. 

Before Sungyeol opened his mouth to say anything, Myungsoo said, "Ah yes, I know him. Well most the students know him because of his basketball playing skill." Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol, "I'm Kim Myungsoo, nice to meet you," Myungsoo extended his hand towards Sungyeol for a handshake. 

Sungyeol beamed with happiness as he gladly accepted the handshake, "Let's get along well." Woohyun noticed the gummy smile of Sungyeol he had never seen for the past hours. Myungsoo kept sitting beside Woohyun after he did their introduction with Sungyeol. 

Around two minutes later, a man entered the room. Everyone stood up. Woohyun was wondering who could this man be. "Hey, Myungsoo," he whispered. "Who is he?"

"He's our home room teacher, Mr. Shin. But he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter