Chapter 1

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun stood in front of the club room. "Music Club"- the title of the small banner ensured him that he's infront of his desired room. He took a deep breath and turned the doorknob. 

Everyone turned around to look at who came. All of them started to observe the newcomer's face. 

Woohyun was ready to face this situation again for the second time of the day but still he got nervous from the intense stares, for the second time of the day.

"Hello," Woohyun bowed and greeted everyone in the room. "I'm Nam Woohyun, I transferred in this school today. Hope to get along with everyone," he ended his introduction with a smile on his face.


Everyone smiled and greeted back to the boy. A boy standing at the corner observed the new boy. He's cute, like a puppy, he thought inside of his head. He came forward towards the other boy. "You must be the new boy everyone's talking about. I'm Kim Sunggyu, the president of the club." Sunggyu extended his hand towards Woohyun for a handshake. 

Woohyun gladly accepted the handshake and bowed again. Well he found the guy somewhat really cool. Sunggyu said, "I'm older than you so is it okay if I drop honorific?"

"Of course it's okay, Hyung." He replied with his eyesmile.

"Okkay since a new boy is here don't you think we should celebrate, Sunggyu?" Woohyun heard a excited boy jumping from the back.

Did that boy just call him by his name? He must be in the same class as Sunggyu hyung. Woohyun thought while looking at the excited boy.

"Seriously Dongwoo, why do you always look for a way to skip practice?" Sunggyu said while looking at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo started to whine, "But still don't you think we should make this day memorable for Woohyun since it's his first day here."

"I guess I can never win against you," Sunggyu sighed. "Okay then, let's celebrate first but then we will practice."

Woohyun saw a disappointment on Dongwoo's face. He giggled by himself seeing him. Seeing all of them so noisy over the celebration that was about to happen because of him, he said, "It's okay hyung, no need to do it. It's fine."

"It's not okay," Woohyun saw another boy speaking. The first impression of the boy to Woohyun was visual. He was handsome, extremely handsome actually. The handsome boy continued speaking, "Sunggyu hyung should buy us food today. It's been a while since we celebrated anything." Other students started to whine too.

Sunggyu gave up. "I got it, okay. Everybody keep quiet," everyone stopped talking, hoping to hear what they want to hear from Sunggyu.

"I will buy pizza for everyone today." Everyone squealed in excitement. 

"Chicken for me!" The boy who made Woohyun surprised with his visual screamed from his place.

"Yes, yes, I already knew you were going to say that." Sunggyu nodded and walked away from Woohyun. Dongwoo came towards him, as well a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter