Confessions

A Love Like No Other

************Girl you know when you lose your smile, I place the blame on myself…***********

 

 

I stood there, watching Taemin kissing some other girl. This sight was piercing my heart and there wasn’t anything I could do. 

“Cho Hee?” Taemin saw me. Tears were forming….He promised me that he would never hurt me. He promised! So why now? Why…I quickly ran away from that awful sight. I could hear Taemin calling my name in the background. But it slowly started to fade away until I couldn’t hear the sound of his voice anymore. ..

Taemin POV

Cho Hee saw us….and when she looked at me, her eyes told me everything. Her heart was aching and was crying, and it was all my fault. I promised to protect her and this is what I do to her.

 

“CHO HEE! WAIT!”  I tried to run after her when Sulli grabbed my hand.

 

“Oppa? What’s wrong? Why are you running away from me?”

 

“We already broke up, Sulli. “Us” has no meaning anymore.”Sulli stomped her foot.

 

“WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON’T? YOU ALWAYS LOVED ME!”

 

“I did…” But not anymore I thought to myself. I never thought I would get over Sulli, because of what she did to me. But time passed and I’ve changed. I found the part that I’ve been missing my whole life. Someone that I truly love and dearly care about. I need….I need. I need Cho Hee. I need her to be mine and no one else’s.

 

“TAEMIN! ANSWER ME.”

 

“I’m sorry, but I don’t like you, anymore.”I hurried away from the scene. I ran toward the direction in which Cho Hee ran to. I need to find her and tell her the truth. To tell her…I want her to be mine.

Sulli POV

Stupid Cho Hee….interfering with my love with Taemin Oppa. I know he still loves me, and I still do. That was the whole reason I came back to here. To see him again and I won’t let anyone ruin my chances in having Taemin for myself.

 

“Cho Hee…Watch out. You’re going to regret liking Taemin and crossing with me.”I said out loud.

 

“looks like we both agree on that.” ,a voice said behind me. I turned around and saw a girl standing next to me.

 

“We’re on the same page. If we work together, we can tear those two apart for good.”she said.I liked the sound of that.

 

“You and Taemin will then be together.”I DEFINITELY LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT.

 

“Alright. We’ll work together. What’s your name?”I asked her.

 

“Krystal.”

Cho Hee POV

My tears were coming off my face while I was running back to Miinah and Hana. 

 

“CHO HEE?!?!?!?! WHAT’S WRONG?”, Hana ask me. Her eyes were getting wider.I tried to speak but I couldn’t. My heart was broken, right when I finally think I’m happy….Taemin comes and stabs me in the back. I can’t believe this.

 

“CHO HEE? What’s happened????”, Miinah kept urging me to answer.

“It hurts, unni.”I sniffed. Miinah and Hana looked at each other, confused.

 

“I want to go home.”

 

“Alright.”We started to walk when I heard someone screaming..

 

“CHO HEE! WAIT! CHO HEE!”I turned around and recognized the face. Taemin! I quickly ran off without Miinah and Hana.

 

“CHO HEE!!!!!!!!! WAIT!”I kept hearing his voice but it began to fade. I quickly ran home, I need to escape from all of this.

Taemin POV

“CHO HEE!!! PLEASE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHO HEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I tried to run after her but she disappeared. I panted…I heard Miinah and Hana running after me.

 

“TAEMIN! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?”

 

“Cho Hee…..is….misunderstanding this whole thing.”

 

“What’s going on?”, Hana asked. I told them the whole story and explained everything. Thank god they understood me…but Miinah knocked me in the head and said that I was stupid. I asked what I should do and Hana said that I should hurry up and apologize to her or else this is going to get worse. Please Cho Hee….please just hear me out. I will never ever try to hurt you.

Cho Hee POV

I opened the door and ran upstairs.

 

“Cho Hee?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“Are you okay?”asked Donghae. I didn’t reply and slammed the door. I collapsed onto my bed and drowned my sheets with tears. I heard a knock on the door.

 

“Cho Hee? Are you alright?”, Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Oppa…I’m tired.”

 

“Alright.”

                                                                           ~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up to the bright sunshine. It was a Saturday but I still feel terrible and sick. DINGG DONGGG.I walked downstairs and answered the door. I was greeted by an invasion of Miinah and Hana.

 

“HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CHICAAAAAAAAAAA.”Hana screamed.

 

“Why are you so loud?”I complained.

 

“HEY! It’s nice and sunny and bright! Why wouldn’t I be loud!!!”

 

“What do you guys want?”

 

“We want to cheer our favorite dongsang up!”, Miinah answered. They want to cheer me up? That’s a first.

 

“I’m going to go to the La Boulangerie toget some coffee and bread. You know…your favorite combination.’’ I nodded. 

 

‘’COME ON CHO HEE… cheer up. ‘’, Miinah told me. I remained silent.

 

‘’Alright….be like that.I’m going to the market to get items. ‘’ she said.

 

‘’like  Chocolate?’’ She glared at me and I laughed. Miinah and Hana left to go get food and ‘’items’’.

 

Hana POV

I was waiting for my coffee order at the bakery. Taemin should be on his way to Cho Hee’s house by now. That was the whole plan ^^

 

‘’Frappuccino !’’, the counter lady yelled. I grabbed the cup when another hand grabbed my hand.

 

‘’I’m sorry. This is my order.’’

 

‘’Hana ?’’ I looked up to see who he/she was.

 

‘’Kyuhyun !’’ He smiled at me. I felt all warm inside. We got our coffee and headed out the door. I think i was forgeting something..I don’t remember. Oh well, I’m with Kyuhyun !

 

‘’So how have you been ? I haven’t talked to you ever since the party’’

 

‘’i’ve been alright. I’m helping Taemin with his love problems…Young love, too cute !’’

 

‘’Doesnt he like Cho Hee ?’’

 

‘’Obviously.’’

‘’Do you know what’s been going on with Cho Hee ?’’I told him the whole story about her and Taemin.

 

‘’Ah…I see.’’ He told me stories about his childhood with Cho Hee and I laughed at his occasion to be stupid. I liked to see him smile and laugh with me. It felt really warm in my heart. We must have talked for hours because it was starting to get dark already. I rubbed my hands and tried to warm my arms. I was freezing. Geesh, I should have worn a scarf at least. Another layer was put on top of me. Kyuhyun’s coat.

 

“Better?”, he asked. I nodded.

 

“But aren’t you cold?”

 

“I’m a man. This is nothing.” He tried to hold out his arm and “show off” his muscles. I giggled.

“Uh huh…we’ll go with that.” I took my hat off and put it on top of his head.

 

“at least wear this. I don’t want the mighty kyu to catch a cold.” I giggled. He smiled. We walked to the Han river and watch how the moon reflected from the water. So beautiful. But it was still cold…I’m still freezing even with Kyuhyun’s warm jacket.

 

“AIIICHOOOOOOOOOO”

 

“Are you getting sick?”,he asked.

 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry. AIICCHHHHOOOOO”

 

“You’re definitely getting sick.” He walked closer and put his arms around me.

 

“Warmer?” he asked. I blushed and nodded. I wish we could stay there, together like that for the whole night.

 

Miinah POV

Chocolate…Chocolate….Chocolate…AHH HA. Found it. Ferro Rocher…happiness here I come. I grabbed the big box of chocolates and ran to the cashier. However, I wasn’t look where I was going and…CRASH.

 

“Ow…”, the person groaned.

 

“I’m so sorry! Are you alright,sir?”

 

“I’m fine, you’re really clumsy.”

 

“HEY!” The person showed his face to me. Donghae?

 

“Next time, watch where you’re going idiot.”He chuckled.

 

“HEYYY!!!!! I’m not stupid!”I protested.

 

“Sure…So I see you still love chocolate? I’m not surprised.” He laughed.

 

“CHOCOLATE IS MY HAPPINESSS.”

 

“What about if you eat vegetables as your happiness?”

 

“I like chocolate.”

“But aren’t you vegetarian?”

 

“I like chocolate.”

“Alright, you win.” We laughed and shopped together in the store. Donghae pointed out things and made fun of them. I laughed at all his jokes. It’s been awhile since we did this. I miss these days. We walked out of the store and saw a big cake store. My eyes widened at the sight of chocolate cakes. The look, the icing looks so perfectly put on and…

 

“Here.”Donghae handed me a bag. I looked inside and saw a chocolate cake.

 

“For me? When did you get this?”

 

“I saw you staring at it. You’ve been staring for about 10 mins at the cakes.”He laughed.

 

“Really…wow.” He padded my shoulder.

 

“You two will be together again very soon.”I gave him the “MIINAH” stare down. He backed away.

 

“Okay, I’ll take it back.” I smiled. We walked around, catching up on everything in our lives so far. It’s been forever. I’m glad he’s together with me. I still need to tell him that I like….CRASH.

 

“Oww…”, I groaned.

 

“Idiot! How do you trip by walking? Geesh…even with me, your clumsy.”

 

“It’s not my fault!”He helped me up.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine.”

 

“Your knee is bleeding!”

 

“It’s okay…it’s not like I’m dying or anything.” I tried to walk but I fell down.

 

“MIINAH!”

 

“I’m fine. I don’t think I can get back home though.”Before I could say anything else, Donghae lifted me up and put me on his shoulders. He started to walk back to my house. I smiled. He’s still the same, the same person, the person I’ve liked ever since I was little. This is a perfect time….to tell him….

Donghae POV

I heard snoring. I chuckled. Classic Miinah, same girl. If only I knew if she liked me back.

“In time Miinah, don’t worry.”

 

 

Cho Hee POV

I was about to go to sleep when I heard the doorbell. They are so late I opened the door.

‘’Hey’’

 

‘’Thunder ? What are you doing here ?’’

 

‘’I heard you weren’t feeling well. I just came to check on you.’’

 

‘’I’m fine. Thanks for dropping in.’’ I tried to close the door but he put his foot in between.

 

‘’Come on, you’re still mad ?’’

 

‘’Why wouldn’t I be ?’’

 

‘’Well…’’

 

‘’Please just go, Thunder.’’ I tried to close the door again when Thunder pulled me outside. 

 

‘’Thunder, what are you doing… ?’’I tried to finish my sentence, but Thunder pulled me into his chest and put his arms around me. I tried to break free but it was no use. He pulled me into him, tighter.

 

‘’Cho Hee….I like you.’’

 

****hey guys ! sorry for the late update. I’ve been having countless tests and projects so be patient with me ! How’s the story so far ? Please subscribe ! There are alot of views but only 3 subscribers…Please subscribe ! Thanks !******