My sunshine

A Love Like No Other

***Today, again, I long for her,I don't know the way to completely get her yet,But I send my heart to her everyday….I am a sunflower bloomed next to her***

 

I’m dating Taemin….it’s official. I’m dating him. After all this time that I thought that was alone, he was always by my side. Now I can truly try to be happy. I hurried downstairs to get ready to see Taemin.

      “GOOD MORNING OPPAS!”, I greeted with a bright smile. Kyuhyun covered my mouth with his hands.

       “Your smile is too bright, Cho Hee…Dim it down.”, Kyuhyun, as you can tell heis still “a little” sleepy.

     “Why so cheerful this morning, dongsang?”, Donghae asked while messing up my hair. I quickly straightened it.

“You guys don’t know yet?”, I asked. Both of them shook their hands.

“Taemin and I are officially together!” I exclaimed. I knew I heard Kyuhyun spit out the milk in his mouth.

 “WHAT?”, they both yelled.

“Really?  Aw…that’s so cute. KYUHYUN! Taemin already asked her. When are we going to ask our ladies?”, Donghae asked Kyuhyun.

“You can ask Miinah. Hana doesn’t even call me or text me anymore. It’s like she doesn’t want to talk to me.”, Kyuhyun pouted. Donghae slapped him in the back.

“Stop trying to be cute. It disgusts me. The man is always supposed to make the first move, surely you knew that?”, Donghae asked.

“No…”, said Kyuhyun. I let out a sigh.

“What about you, Donghae? Miinah is waiting for you to ask her out!”

“I already have something planned…”, Donghae began.

“REALLY?!?!?!?!”, Kyuhyun and I shouted.

“Yes. So hurry up and ask her Kyuhyun!”, Donghae yelled. Kyuhyun sighed.

 “I bet you she keeps on waiting for your phone call to hang out or something. Just hurry up! She’s going to start to have second thoughts if you don’t.”, I explained while eating kimbap.  I looked at the clock. OH NO! I’m going to be late! I waved goodbye to Kyuhyun and Donghae, and hurried out the door. I was greeted by the warmest smile of all.

“Good morning, my princess.”, Taemin greeted.

“haha, good morning, my knight in shining armor.”I smiled.

“I have a surprise for you.”, he said. He took out a packet of paper and handed it to me.

“This is…”, I started.

“The contract to keep your house. You get to keep it. All of the mortgage is already paid for so you and Kyuhyun don’t have to worry about it.”

“But, Taemin this is too much! We could have paid for this ourselves!”, I said.

“I don’t want you to live on the streets, I told you I would protect you didn’t i?”, he continued.

“But…”,I started. He put his fingers on my lips.

“Consider it as a very very early birthday present.”, he chuckled. He did so much for me, even though it’s only been a day since we were dating.

“Thank you.”, I said and I quickly kissed him on the cheek. Taemin smiled brightly and grabbed my hand.

“Let’s go!”

 

                                                                            ~~~

Taemin and I walked into school, hand in hand, hands intertwined. As we walked past people, people started staring and whispering. I heard whispers like “Are they dating?”, “That wench…”, “I’m going to kill her..”, I think I even saw Krystal, Thunder, and Sulli turning bright red with jealousy.

“Don’t worry about them.”, Taemin whispered in my ear. I nodded. As long as I’m with him, I don’t have to worry about anything.  After class, Taemin went to go buy us lunch. I sat alone at the table when Sulli, Krystal, and Thunder approached me.

“What do you think you’re doing?”, asked Krystal.

“What do you mean?”, I asked.

“Don’t try to be cute, why were you holding hands with our Taemin?”, Sulli yelled.

“Isn’t it obvious? We’re dating now.”, I explained.

“DATING? Ha…you’re funny. Taemin would never go for a girl like you.” Krystal laughed.

“Well, I would never go for a girl like you.”, said a voice from behind me. Taemin.

“Come on, oppa! Cho Hee is a nobody! You hated her!”, Krystal exclaimed.

“Don’t call me oppa. I’ve never hated Cho Hee. I’ve always liked her. You shouldn’t talking Krystal. You have no life what so ever.”, Taemin glared. Krystal and her crew hurried away. Thunder’s eyes looking at mine. I could practically read them. They don’t look very happy and they look like they’re apologizing to me.

“Did they hurt you?”, Taemin looked at my face.

“No, I’m fine. I’m glad you came at the right time”, I smiled.

“Me too.”, he laughed. 

                                                                       ~~~

No one POV

RING RING RING. Miinah picked up my cell phone to be greeted by Donghae.

“Morning sunshine!”, Donghae yelled.

“haha, morning fishy.”, Miinah said.

“Are you free today?”, he asked.

“Um..sure. why?”

“I wrote a new song for the new album. I want you to be the first one to hear it.”

“Really? Awesome!”, Miinah exclaimed.

“Meet me by the bench, at the park, in ten minutes.”

“Okay.” Miinah quickly finished easy and got dressed. She wore a cute emerald green dress and made her hair look pretty. Then, she hurried out the door. When she arrived at the bench, it looked like he wasn’t here yet. She waited for a minute when she started to hear a guitar playing, behind her. She turned around and saw Donghae playing in front of her. He started to sing…

 

Without her knowing ah! I secretly take a look at her
Come over where I am, just a little bit more
So that you can see what kind of person I am
**She has sat down (sat down)
My love bell has rang (bell has rang)
The more I look, she is so pretty
(The way to her embrace) I search for the way to her embrace
I am her sunflower (bloomed because of her) (sunflower x2)
My heart is nervously excited (sunflower x2)
In order for her to come toward me because of my scent
I sometimes stand in the moonlight, all night long
I stand here as always- so she can stop to greet me
*As I whistle one, two, three (I'm walking along)
Today, again, I long for her
I don't know the way to completely get her yet
But I send my heart to her everyday
I am a sunflower bloomed next to her (sunflower x2)
As I hum along (sunflower x2)
**She has sat down (sat down)
My love bell has rang (bell has rang)
The more I look, she is so pretty
(The way to her embrace) I search for the way to her embrace
I am her sunflower (bloomed because of her) (sunflower x2)
My heart is nervously excited (sunflower x2)

Author note: btw, this is super junior’s “Sunflower!” ^^

Miinah moved her head back and forth, loving the music. When Donghae finished his last note, Miinah clapped and said “That was amazing!”

“I’m glad you liked it.”, he said.

“I loved it!”, she exclaimed.

“That’s good because…”Donghae grabbed her hand and sat next to her.

“Miinah, I wrote this song while thinking about you. You’re the reason this song came to be.”, he explained. Miinah started blushing.

“Oh really?”, she asked. Donghae nodded.

“A sunflower cannot live without sunshine. It cannot grow without sunshine, and so…Miinah? As I am the sunflower, will you be the sunshine for me, and me only? You are the only one who makes me happy, the only one that allows me to shine.  I’ve been thinking non- stop about you.”, Donghae asked. Miinah started to tear and nodded. Donghae smiled and Miinah laughed. He lifted Miinah up, swinging her around the bench, as if he was the happiest man alive.