What you mean to me

A Love Like No Other

 “You brought me closer to who I really am. Come take my hand, I want to the world to see what you mean to me.”

Cho Hee POV

           “It’s so cold…”, I said while shivering. I could see my breath as Kyuhyun and I took a walk around the park. Worst decision ever.

           “ Winter is definitely coming soon. Explain to me why we’re walking outside again?”, he asked.

           “You’re the one that wanted to!” , I exclaimed.

            “Right..right…By the way, where is Donghae?”

            “He mentioned doing something with Miinah, today.”

            “Of course, those two are always hitting it off now.”, he sighed.

            “Well, they’re dating. I could imagine that they would be. You’re just sad because you haven’t got the guts to ask Hana out yet.”, I said.

            “Well its not like I can’t! She hates me and I don’t want to make things any worse.”

             “I’m sure she doesn’t hate you. I think she just doesn’t trust you after you ditched her.”

            “Well my fans..!”

            “You left her alone, at night. You’re not supposed to do that.”, I explained. Kyuhyun sighed. “You better fix this soon or this is how your friendship is going to be for the rest of your life.”Kyuhyun just stared at the sky as the sun started to set.

Miinah POV

            “Donghae!!! Where are we going?”, I asked. He make me wear a blindfold. I can’t see a thing.

            “Just wait a while longer!”, he yelled. I heard rustling of objects.  “okay, take off the blind fold.”I took it off. It was beautiful. There was a small pond that was frozen top to bottom. We were surrounded by twinkling lights and the stars that we’re above us.

           “It’s amazing.”, I said to him.

           “I would imagine so. Girls like stuff like this, hehe.”, he chuckled. He put on my ice skates for me.

          “I can’t ice skate though.”

         “You don’t need to. Just hold onto me.” He gestured me to come to him, and held out his hand. “May I have this dance?”I quickly took ahold of his hand.

         “That was really cheesy.”, I giggled.

         “You know you enjoyed it.”, he laughed. He led me to the pond and gently pulled me in his direction as we skated on the ice. “See? It’s been two minutes and you haven’t tripped yet! It’s a whole new record!”

         “This is supposed to be romantic, you know?”, I laughed.

         “I am the man of romance. I think I know what I’m doing”, he chuckled. A cold gush of wind blew past my body. I quickly rubbed my hands together for more warmth. Donghae quickly pulled me into his chest and wrapped his coat and scarf around me. As I tried to give it back, he resisted.

          “You’ll be freezing!”, I exclaimed.

          “As long as you’re warm and safe, that’s all I need.”, he whispered in my ear. I felt my heart beat faster and faster.

           “Cheesy.”, I smiled.

           “Though my lips are getting a little cold….”, he pouted.

           “Nice try.”, I laughed. He smiled as I leaned into him to give him a quick peck on the lips.

           “Better?”, I asked.

            “Yes.”, he said with a bright smile. It was starting to get late so we quickly changed shoes and went to a nearby coffee shop to warm up.

           “What would you like?”, the waiter asked us as we sat down at a table. I was about to order when..

           “Hot Chocolate for two.”, donghae said.

           “Alright, coming right up.”, the waiter replied.

           “How did you know?”, I asked Donghae.

            “I’m simply amazing.”, he chuckled. “No, you love chocolate right? So, might I well get something you love. But I know you love me more than chocolate.”

             “Chocolate has been with me for sixteen years. I’ve been with you for two months.”, I smiled.

            “Well, we have to make sure that I’m with you for 168 more months.”, he said.

            “You have a long way to go, my friend.”

            “I’m never going to leave you, no matter what you try to do.”, he smiled.

            “I have no intent of leaving you anytime soon.”, I smiled back at him.

            “Good.”

       “here are your hot chocolates, sir.”, the waiter said while handing them to us. “Would you like some whipped cream?”

       “Yes please.”, I said. The waiter sprayed some on top of my drink.

       “enjoy!”, the waiter said. I took a quick sip when Donghae started cracking up.

       “What?”, I asked.

       “ You look good with a creamstache.”, he laughed.

       “WHAT?”,I quickly tried to wipe it away with my sleeve when Donghae grabbed my arm.

      “It’s fine, I’ll get it.”, he smiled. He leaned in and gently put his lips against mine.