Dreams

A Love Like No Other

“I’ll always be where you are…I’ll always go where you go….You make me realize what love is in this troubled world and I am happy because of you.”

 

Cho Hee POV

Where is Kyuhyun? It’s almost 9 at night and he’s still not home…DING DONG. I walked over to answer the door, expecting it was Kyuhyun.

               “Taemin?”

               “Hello beautiful.”, he greeted me. He kissed me on the cheek.

               “Hey! What are you doing here? It’s getting late!”

                “That’s my point. Take my hand.”, he grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

               “But I’m still in my PJ’s!”

               “I don’t care. You look beautiful no matter what you wear.”, he smiled. Okay, it’s official. I have          the sweetest boyfriend in the world. Kyuhyun came walking through the door.

               “OPPA! Where have you been?”, I asked. He looked at me. His eyes told me everything. Something happened between him and Hana.

                “Hyung! Is everything alright?”, Taemin asked.

               “Hana and I are finished. There is no way we can be together. She hates my guts!”, Kyuhyun replied.

               “I’m sure that’s not true. Hana isn’t the type of person that would hate anyone.”, I said.

               “Yeah man I’m sure she doesn’t hate you!”, Taemin added.  Kyuhyun only sighed.

               “Doesn’t matter what you say. She won’t talk to me ever again. Not after what I put her through. Anyway you two go enjoy your evening.”, Kyuhyun said. His voice was full of sorrow. He went upstairs and shut his door.

              “I can’t stand to see him like this.”, Taemin said.

             “Kyuhyun is never usually that upset. But he needs time to figure things out by himself. We shouldn’t bother him.”, I added. Taemin nodded and took my hand. We went out the door and walked to his car. Then we headed off.

             “Taemin? Where are we going exactly?”, I asked him.

            “You’ll find out soon.”, he said. We drove for about 10 mins when he stopped the car at a big hill. I gave him a questioned look and he just smiled. He handed me a blindfold.

             “Put this on.”, he said. I put it on and Taemin lead me to wherever we were going. After about a minute later, he told me to take my blindfold off. When I did, my eyes were opened to a beautiful scenery. A picnic by the water that a reflection of the moon on it. Candles were lighted around the blanket and the stars were shining brightly right above us.

               “It’s beautiful!”, I exclaimed.

               “I think a little midnight snacks wouldn’t hurt.” He opened a container that was filled with kimbap. My eyes widened at the sight. Taemin laughed. There were chocolate covered strawberries, my favorite dessert. He had this all planned.

              “Thank you!”, I gave him a huge hug. He gave me a big smile.

              “Open up!”, he said. He fed me a strawberry. Oh my gosh it was delicious!

              “Did you make this?”, I asked.

              “I did. I never cooked in my life…this was the very first time. You should have seen the looks on my chef’s face when I asked him to teach me how to make a dish.”, he said.

              “You didn’t have to go that far for me. I would have been fine with a piece of pizza and ice cream.”, I said gratefully.

              “oh, but I did. Because it was for you.”, he smiled. I really felt grateful for all he did for me. He makes me feel safe and happy, two feelings I haven’t felt in a long time. I leaned in and kissed him, thanking him for everything.

              “Isn’t the guys supposed to make the first move?”, he chuckled.

             “Oh shut up”, I said, laughing. “Since you made me something, I should find out what you like. What do you like to eat?”

             “Doesn’t really matter with me. I’ll eat anything you make for me.”

             “haha like that’s going to help me.”, I said.

             “Seeing how we’re right below the stars…Do you feel your parents next to you?”, he asked me.

             “They’re always next to me…In my heart. I always felt warmth always surrounding me. I know they are still with me.” , I replied. 

             “And I’m always here with you.”, he said.

            “I know. My parents would have liked you very much. You are just the kind of guy my parents would have liked me to be with.”

           “Oh really? That’s wonderful.”, he said.

           “You know… my father dreamed of having a house by the ocean. My mother dreamed of having a house that was perfect for seeing the stars at night. They had so much planned and they never got to live their dreams. All because of me. But I’m going to make sure their dreams come true. After seeing how I hurt them and cost them their lives, the least I can do is make sure their dream comes to life. ”, I explained.

      “And I’ll be right beside you to help you make your parents dream come true.”, Taemin said while putting his arms around me. I smiled.

     “Just thinking about how many kids that may be out there without their parents…living alone…with no one to take care of them. It makes me feel like I need to do something. To make sure that less kids lose their parents. I’ve decided what I’m going to be.”, I said.

“And what’s that?”, he asked.

“A doctor. I know it will be hard, but I know I can do it.”, I replied.

“I’ll keep encouraging you on and on.”, he assured me. “And I’ll be there..right by your side…Forever Cho Hee.”