Party

A Love Like No Other

*******When the rain starts to stop, you follow. Slowly, little by little, you will stop as well********

 

I looked in the mirror and took a glance of how I looked.  My dress was beautiful. It was a cute, white dress that had a bow that seperated the top and the bottom half of the dress. The top half had a beautiful pattern of flowers. I put on a sparkly necklace that Miinah and Hana forced me to wear.  I looked acutally pretty for once. I put on a white mask to complete the outfit. It was a white mask with feathers at the top and a few sequins on it.The doorbell rang and I quickly ran downstairs. I opened t he door and Taemin stood there. He was wearing a black tuexdo with a white tie that matched my dress.  He was wearing a black mask with feathers.How did he know that my dress would be white?

“You stalker….How did you get my dress to match your tie?”

“I simply just know you too well. Obviously you love white.” He took out a corsage. My eyes widened at the gorgeousness of the flowers. They were white roses.

 

“White roses?”, I asked him.

 

“You love white and all girls love roses.” He grabbed my head and gentilly placed the corsage on my wrist.  I felt my face get red. My heart was beating again.  He glanced at me, looking up and down.

 

“EWW! Stop being a ert!”

 

He chuckled… “I’m just looking at how beautiful you are.” I blushed again. He just doesn’t stop , does he. Such a player.  Kyuhyun and Donghae walked up behind us.

 

“Stop annoying her, Taemin. That’s my job.” Kyuhyun chuckled.  Kyuhyun was wearing a black tuexdo with a nice purple tie.He was wearing a purple mask. Ah…my handsome brother. Why isnt he dating anyone?

 

“Hey, I didn’t know that they were invited”, asked Taemin.

 

“I might have asked Miinah and Hana to give me more invitations.”, I winced.

 

“Wait..Miinah? Did you say Miinah?” Donghae asked.Donghae was always wearing something different.  He wore a nice gray suit with an emerald green tie. AND an emerald green mask of course. J

 

“Yeah, why? Do you know her?”, I asked Donghae. He remained silent.

 

“Nevermind. LETS GO TO THAT PARRTAYY!”, he yelled.

 

“I think he’s drunk already.”I whispered to Kyuhyun.

 

“And you’re realizing this now?”Kyuhyun replied.

 We walked to Taemin’s car and drove off to the party.

 

The Party…

We arrived at the party. My eyes widened. WHOA. Miinah’s and Hana’s house was HUGE.  The house was shaped like a castle. It had twinkling lights around the driveway and the steps leading to the house.  I started to walk toward it, when Taemin grabbed my arm.

 

“WHAT?”

 

“Promise me one thing, before we go in Cho Hee.” My eyes looked up to him.

 

“Never leave my side.”

 

“A little protective there?”

 

“I’m serious. There is probably  some drunk people around here. I want you to be careful. Don’t leave my side.” His eyes looked into mine. He was dead serious.  I carefully nodded. A smile came on his face.

 

“Now then…Shall I my lady inside?”

 

“You wish I was your lady.”

 

“I know you wish I was your man” I kicked him in the shin. 

 

“Come on!”, I took his arm and we hurried into the party.

 

*******Author’s note: Hey guys, sorry for the interruption! If you havent already noticed, this is a masquerade party. Just wanted to clarify here. Kyuhyun is 22 years old, Donghae is 22, Miinah is 21, and Hana is 21. Cho Hee and Taemin are both 18. Okay, I’ll shut up and get back to the story. ^^*******

 

We walked inside and I looked around. The house was so beautiful. There was a big, bright chandelier  and a foyer that leads up to two staircases. Lights shone throughout the house and in the back, there was a beautiful garden filled with grown flowers. It also had a HUGE fountain.This is like living in a castle. 

Then, I saw two figures moving down the staircases. I smiled. Miinah and Hana looked sooooooooo gorgeous! Hana was wearing a silky, beautiful purple dress  that flowed out. She wore a sequined purple mask and shining tiara on her head. She looked like a princess. GORGEOUS. I heard a sigh. It was Kyuhyun. 

 

“Cho Hee, whose that?”

 

“That’s….”, but remembering that it was a masquerade party….”I can’t  tell you. It’s a masquerade remember? Just go talk to her yourself!” He kept on staring at her until she left the room. Hana and Kyuhyun..never thought about them two together. Aw…..they would look ADORABLE.  Then, Miinah came down the steps.  She wore a strapless emerald dress with felt black roses along the ends of the dress. The top half and the bottom half of the dress were divided with a ribbon tied into a bow. Miinah…no wonder her name is Miinah. Miinah looked gorgeous. Everything was perfect until she tripped on the last step.

 

“AHHH!”, she yelled but she was caught in the arms of a man. I tried to see his face. Donghae?

 

“Are you alright?”, he asked her.

 

“Yes, I’m fine. Thank you.” But, he didn’t let her go. Instead he kept looking into her eyes.

 

“Umm..Is there a problem?” Miinah asked him. Taemin and I walked over to them.

 

“Donghae? You can let her go now.” I told him. He let her go and walked away.

 

“What was that about?”, asked Taemin.

 

“He is usuallly not this weird.”I added.  Then k-pop music started to play. Everyone started dancing. Even Miinah and Hana were starting to get their groove on. I just stoof there awkwardly in the center of the dance floor. Taemin took my hand and motioned me to dance.

 

“But I can’t dance.”, I let go of my hand from his. He grabbed it again.

 

“Then let me teach you.”  I started to blush. He touched my waist and we started to dance. I felt less afraid  and I acutally liked dancing with him.  I tried to look for Kyuhyun and Donghae but they were no where to be seen.

 

Maybe new couples?

Hana walked onto the balcony and looked up to the sky. It was a starry night with a cool breeze. She shivered.  A extra layer of warmth was put on her. A tuexdo coat. She looked up and saw a young man with a purple tie.

 

“You shouldn’t wear a dress like that if you’re going outside.”

 

“Thank you. But aren’t you cold?”

 

“I’m fine.”, he smiled.

 

“It’s weird how we’re both wearing the same colors tonight, huh. It’s like fate.”, Kyuhyun said. Hana blushed and nodded.

 

“What’s your name?”, he asked her.

 

“Hana.”

 

“Hana…that’s a pretty name. My name is Kyuhyun.”

 

“Kyuhyun? Like Super junior’s kyuhyun? The amazing singer?”

 

“Haha yeah..also known was Gamekyu. I love video games especially star craft.”

 

“I do too! I’ve always wanted to try star craft acutally.”

 

“You should. I can teach you!”

 

 

“Really?”, Hana’s big eyes smiled at  him. Kyuhyun’s heart skipped a beat. His face started to turn red.

 

“Yeah.I’m good as baskeball too.”, Kyuhyun added.

 

“I LOVE basketball. It’s my life.”, said Hana.

 

“I bet I can beat you.”

 

“Oh really? It’s on. One on One.”

 

“FINE. Anyday, anyplace.” They both cracked up and burst into laughter. They stayed together on the balcony .Hana got tired and put her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder and they kept talking for the rest of the party.

 

 

3rd person POV

 

Miinah looked at the clock. Oh no! It was almost 11:11. She hurried from the party and ran to the fountain in the garden. She the lights and the fountain started the glow. The moon’s reflection reflected off onto the water in the fountain.  She took out a coin and dropped it into the water and said out loud…

 

“Please let Donghae come back to see me again. Even if it’s just once. Please…I want to see him again.”

 

“So you believe in your wishes as well?” She turned around and saw a figure behind her. It was the same man who saved her from the fall on the staircase.

 

“Um…Yes. I wish for my best friend to come back to find me.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“And if you found him again…what would you do?”  He walked closer to Miinah.

 

“I need to tell him something.”He smiled. 

 

“Do you know who I am?”, he asked her.

Miinah looked into his eyes.  In a minute, she recognized these warm brown eyes. It was her best friend…It was Donghae.

 

“Donghae? Is it really you?”

 

“It’s really me, Miinah.”Miinah started to tear and Donghae pulled her into him for a hug. I finally found him….Miinah said to herself. All those days wishing for him to come back for me….paid off.  After they let go, they held hands and walked around the garden.

 

“Donghae? Isn’t it weird that we both wore emerald green at the same time?”

 

“I only wore emerald green because I knew it was your favorite color. So it became my favorite color too. I wished everyday for you to find me again.” Miinah looked at him.

 

“Donghae, I want to tell you something.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Everysince the day I met you….Donghae. I”

 

“UNNNIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” yelled Cho Hee.

 

“What are you guys doing…?” interrupted Taemin.

 

“YOU CHILDREN! WE WERE HAVING A MOMENT HERE.”, screamed Miinah.

 

“YAH DONGHAE OPPA. YOU WERENT TRYING TO HURT MIINAH, WERE YOU?” Cho Hee yelled at Donghae.

 

“WHAT? NO!” screamed Donghae.

 

“YOU PLAYER!” Taemin yelled.

 

“SHUT UP EVERYONE!”, yelled Miinah.  And that’s how the rest of the party basically went. 

 

 

****hey guys! So am I getting better? Please subscribe and support me! Saranghae!*****