What is going on...?

A Love Like No Other

                      ****I will treasure you more than anyone else…*********

 

“Cho Hee….Cho Hee….CHO HEE.” I opened my eyes. Kyuhyun’s face was staring back at me.

 

“HURRY UP AND PICK UP YOUR STINKING PHONE. It’s been ringing for the past hour.” I looked at Kyuhyun’s face.  It looked so tired and grumpy. 

 

“CHO HEE? Did you hear me?” He hit me with his pillow.

 

“Okay! I’ll get it…” I got up and Kyuhyun left my room. I walked over to my cellphone. Wow…20 missed phone calls. All from Hana and Miinah…I’m not surprised haha. I called Hana back and…

 

“CHO HEE. YOU DIDN’T PICK UP THE PHONE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?”

 

“I was sleeping, unni.”

 

“GEESH. What is with people and sleeping so late? It’s 8am. They should be awake right now…You’re just like Miinah.”

 

“Miinah doesn’t wake up til dinner…haha. So why did you call?”

 

“Did you want to hang out today? With Miinah and I?”

 

“I have school today.”

 

“No DUH. I meant after school is done for you. We could go to the movies or something. We’ll meet you in front of your school.”

“Okay. I’m fine with that. But will Miinah wake up that early?”, I giggled.

 

“As long as there is chocolate…she’ll be fine.” she laughed.

 

“Okay, I’ll see you after school. Bye unni!” I hung up the phone.  I hurried downstairs and off to school.

 

Piano…

“Morning Princess.”, Taemin creeped up behind me.

 

“I’m not your princess…”, I punched his arm.

 

“I know you wish you were.”

 

“Someone’s just asking for another beating.”

 

“You’re very violent for a girl..maybe you’re truly a man?” I kicked him in the shin.

 

“Exactly”, he whispered…falling down to the ground.

 

“You’re a little weakling.”

 

“I try my best.” he chuckled.  I laughed. I’ve been thinking about Taemin lately. Although he’s the most annoying object in the universe, he protects me and I know he will always stay by my side. I could see myself smiling at the thought of us two being together. WAIT WHAT? CHO HEE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? STOP STOP STOP STOP. Taemin is just a friend…nothing more….

 

“Cho Hee?”Taemin tapped my head.  I looked up to him. His eyes were smiling back at me.

“We’re going to be late class.”, he assured me.

 

“Oh yeah..right.” We walked to class together. I looked at Taemin. Now that I think about it, he’s not that bad of a person. Maybe I could give him a try. But, I hope I’m not making a mistake. I don’t want to ruin our friendship. I should probably find out more about him…before I rush into this….

 

After school was over, I walked through the hallways past the music room  to meet Hana and Miinah, when I heard a piano playing. It was beautiful and so calm. I quietly walked back to the music room to see who was playing. I couldn’t quite see who it was though…I see the back view. The figure turned his head a little bit and I saw the side of the person’s face. Taemin? Taemin plays piano? Since when? I leaned in to listen better. His playing was so beautiful and his face looked so calm and graceful.  This is like a whole new side of him.  I like this side of him. It’s different. The song ended and then Taemin said…

 

“So how was it, Cho Hee?” I remained silent. How did he know I’m here? Creeper…He turned around.

 

“You know, I saw you”, he laughed. I walked into the music room and stood before him.

 

“That was amazing.” I said.

 

“I’m sorry; did you say something nice to me for once?”

 

“Don’t keep expecting that it’s going to be a regular thing!”, I yelled. He laughed.

 

“What song was that? It’s so pretty.”, I asked.

 

“River flows in you. It’s my favorite piano song.” he explained. I smiled at the name.

 

“Do you want me to teach you, how to play it?”, he asked. My head went up. I nodded.

“Come here, and sit next to me.” I walked over and sat on the piano bench, sitting very close to him. I could feel the warmth of his body.

 

“Give me your hand.” He took my hand gently and placed it on the key.  He started to move my hand, showing me every note and rhythm.  His warm hands warmed my cold hands.  When the lesson was over, I played what I could so far. I WAS AMAZING.

 

“Dang…you’re good.”, he said.

 

“Naturally.” I laughed.

 

“Here…let me show you the next chord.” He touched my hands and intertwined them with his. My face got hot.  He didn’t let go.  Instead, he lifted up his head and looked deep into my eyes. I could feel that I was getting warmer after every second went by. And then...he spoke.

 

“Cho Hee…” he said. I loved it when he said my name.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I need to tell you something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Listen…Cho Hee...I want to tell you…” he hesitated. Is he going to try and confess to me again? If he does..what should I say? OH MY GOSH I AM FREAKING OUT.

“I want to tell you…that I”

“CHOOOOOOOOOO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the door to the music door opened and Miinah and Hana burst in. Taemin and I jumped and pulled our hands away from each other. SHOOT. Really Miinah and Hana? You had to come now? They marched up to me and yelled

“CHO HEE. YOU’RE AN HOUR LATE. WE’VE BEEN WAITING OUTSIDE, IN THE COLD.”

 

“I’m sorry, unnis’! I forgot!”

 

“Geesh..Children these days.”

 

“It’s my fault, noonas’. I wanted Cho Hee to listen to my piano skills. Forgive me. I didn’t mean to make her late.”

 

“It’s not your fault, Taemin. Cho Hee is just a little too careless.”

 

“HEY! What do you mean careless?!?!”I yelled.

 

“YOU”RE CARELESS!”, Hana screamed 2x as loud as mine.

 

“SHUT UPPP!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed. I heard Taemin laughing. They ruined our moment.. L

 

“Time to go.”, said Miinah. She grabbed my arm and pulled out the door.

 

“Bye Taemin!”, I waved to him. He waved back. Geesh…This is the second time this happened…

Sulli POV

What is my oppa, Taemin, doing with some other girl. He can only be with me. He never taught anyone else how to play the piano, but me. But now..he’s teaching it to some other girl? No….I will be the only other half of Taemin. He will be mine. And this girl…will just have to go.

 

Taemin POV

Haha…noonas’ always like to ruin our moments…Cho Hee…Don’t worry. I’m going to confront my feeling toward you soon enough so don’t worry. I find it amazing how much I like her. I never thought I would find love again after my horrible break up with Sulli. Sulli dumped me to go to some other guy. I loved Sulli and she broke my heart in a split second. I thought I could never love anyone ever again. That’s why I was so angry and lonely all the time. But now, I’ve changed. I have Cho Hee now and I’m guaranteed, I’m going to make her mine, to make sure that I never hurt her. I walked down the hallway and out of school. I see a figure walking toward me in the distance. A girl figure. Is it Cho Hee? No…It doesn’t seem like Cho Hee. Wait, I know this person.

 

“OPPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAEMIN OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I know this voice. I stopped walking and the figure came closer. I saw her face…Sulli? What is she doing here?

 

“OPPA! Did you miss me?”

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“You forgot something when you moved.”She moved in closer to me.

 

“Stop it..Sul-“ Before I could say anything else..Sulli is kissing me.

 

Cho Hee POV

 

“Don’t worry unni! I just forgot something at school, I need to go get it. Please wait for like 5 mins.” I yelled.

 

“Okay! But if you’re not back, we’re leaving without you!”,Miinah yelled.I quickly ran back to the school to get my notes for the English test tomorrow. I see two people in front of the school. They’re kissing? Whoa….I walk closer and recognize one of the faces… I freeze and my heart dropped.Taemin? Why is he kissing some other girl?