Trust...

A Love Like No Other

******I’ll go now, flying like a superman, I’ll protect you. When I'm together with you like this,
I feel like I have the whole world, until the end of time, forever, I'll love you…****

 

                                      “Cho Hee…I will always protect you.”

 

I woke up to Taemin’s words to me. My eyes still felt tired. I look at the clock…7:55am? OH NO! SCHOOL starts at 8:10! I quickly get out of bed and brush my teeth. I get my backpack and hurry out the door.  I ran as fast as I could. I looked at my watch. 8:05. I can make it. The gates of the school were about to close.

“WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”I yelled. The gates stopped and I hurried inside. I caught a breath.  YES I MADE IT.

 

“It’s about time, dum dum. You’re late.”, as someone lightly knocked me on the head. I turned around. Taemin!

 

“Shut up. I overslept.”

 

“Seems like you would do that.” I gave him the icy glare. He laughed.

 

“Why you…” but I stopped. Taemin’s hand reached into my hair and started to fix it. I could feel my face getting red and hot. Why am I always like this around him now? This usually doesn’t happen when I’m around him. So why now?

 

“At least brush your hair before you come to see me.”, he said.

 

“As if I want to see you every day.”

 

“I know you would.” He chuckled.  GRRRR….he’s so annoying.  I was about to say something but I saw Thunder walking toward me. Taemin stopped laughing and saw my expression. He turned around.

 

“Good Morning, Cho Hee.”, Thunder greeted me.

 

“Um…Good morning.” I replied.

 

“How have you been?”

 

“What do you want, Thunder?  I suggest you not start any more trouble.” Taemin said while walking to stand in front of me.  It was like…he was protecting me.

 

“This doesn’t concern you, Taemin.” Taemin glared at Thunder. “I need to talk to you, Cho Hee. Alone, after class.” Taemin looked at me. His eyes look worried, as if he’s warning me not to go with Thunder.  But I had to find out what was happening.  I nodded to Thunder. Thunder walked toward and turned around, motioning toward me. I started to follow him and Taemin grabbed my hand.

 

“You’re not actually thinking about following that creep, are you Cho Hee? ”Taemin asked me. His tone sounded angry and tense.

“I have to find out what he wants.”I tried to let go of Taemin’s hand.

 

“What if it’s a trap? It wouldn’t be a surprise after all he’s put you through. He betrayed you, Cho Hee.”

 

“You did too, Taemin. Don’t forget that.” Taemin looked shocked.

 

“But I apologized to you.” His tone sounded softer and less tense.

 

“I’ll be fine, Taemin. Don’t worry.”I assured him. I could tell Taemin was worried about me.  But I could do this myself.  I let go of Taemin’s hand and followed Thunder.

 

Apology…

I followed Thunder into the garden of the school. Why would he bring me here? Thunder turned around. and faced me. I stopped walking.

 

“Cho Hee…” I looked at him.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’m sorry…about what happened.” My heart was starting to hurt again, just remembering the memory.  I remained silent.

 

“Cho Hee..please forgive me. I never meant to betray you like that.”

 

“I don’t understand, Thunder. We were best friends forever..yet you still didn’t listen to me and decided to go off alone.”

 

“I know…but then I realized that I was wrong. I really need you in my life, Cho Hee.”

 

“If this is what you were only going to tell me…then I’ll be going now.” I started to walk away when Thudner grabbed my arm.

 

“Thunder…That hurts. Please let go.”

 

“Why can’t you just forgive me, Cho Hee? You forgave Taemin! And you weren’t even friends with Taemin. I’ve been best friends with you forever…so why won’t you forgive me?”  

 

“Because…unlike yo, Taemin apologized to me right after, when I was in the hospital. You didn’t even care for me when I begged you. How am I supposed to trust you again?”

 

“Cho Hee…I promise it will never happen again.”

 

“I’m sorry Thunder. But I don’t think we can be friends anymore.”

 

“Cho Hee! Please!”

 

“Let go.”

 

“You, stupid girl.” He raised his arm, almost about to slap me when a hand stopped him. 

“She said to let go so just like her go.”, Taemin said. His eyes narrowed on Thunder.  Thunder let go of my arm and started to walk away.

 

“Cho Hee, are you okay? You’re not hurt anywhere right?”, his voice sounded worried.

 

“I’m fine.” Taemin sighed.

 

“What a relief.” I smiled.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“I said I would protect you…didn’t I?”

 

“Yeah…but I have one question.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Did you follow me here? You stalker. I told you not to worry about me.” Taemin started to blush.

 

“Shut up. I was just going around the school when I happened to see you and Thunder.”

 

“Yeah right…Quit lying.”I giggled.  He started to blush even more. Aww…..he looked adorable. ^^

 

“Drop the subject…Let’s go to next class.” He hurried on ahead. I smiled. Thank you Taemin. I can trust you now.

 

Hey guys! So how was this one? I hope I’m getting better. Anyway, more cute scenes like these will be coming so don’t worry! Miinah and Hana will have a bigger part in this story, as well. Please subscribe if you like this story and comment if you have any suggestions or ideas! I’d really appreciate it. Saranghae!