Little Fallingout

A Love Like No Other
5 minutes earlier
Taemin POV

Frantically looking left and right, I could only surround myself with thoughts of Cho Hee. Where is she? She’s been gone for at least twenty minutes already. It shouldn’t take that long to go to the bathroom. Did something happen to her? I picked up my cell phone and dialed her number. Straight to voicemail. As I turned the corner to run down the hall, I felt another body collide with mine, nearly knocking the wind out of my lungs. I turned around to see if he was okay.

“Come on man, can’t you watch where you’re going? I know you’re Asian and don’t have eyes but…”, he said with bitter tone and a narrowed brow.

“Oh, Thunder. Hey, I’m sorry I bumped into you but was that comment really necessary?”, I said, trying not to lose my temper.

“Obviously you don’t have eyes to see the amount of pain Cho Hee has been in. Do you not care about your girlfriend at all?”, Thunder snickered.

“What are you talking about?”
"She sprained her ankle when she fell at the slopes.", he said.
"What? he seemed fine when we were walking to the lounge!"
"Really? Honestly, how long have you been dating her? She's in pain and her boyfriend doesn't even have the heart to notice. Pathetic.", Thunder said while rolling his eyes. I couldn't help it but I knew he was right. How could I not notice? Ugh, I'm so stupid. "You should thank me for saving the day and taking her to the infirmary.", he boosted.
"Thanks Thunder, I appreciate it" I struggled to get the words out of me.
"Yeah, sure", he shrugged, but he leaned forward. "To be honest, Cho Hee seemed quite happy that I was her knight to save the day.", he said sneering sinisterly. "You better watch your back." As he walked away, I couldn't help but feel my fists tighten by my sides. Dragging my feet, I slowly walked back to the lounge.
 
Cho Hee POV
Why is Taemin so quiet? He's never like this. As we finished our meals and headed back to our rooms, Taemin caught my wrist, telling me to wait.
"What is it?", I asked with concern. He only stared at my ankle. "Ew, Taemin control your eyes please", I giggled, lightly hitting his shoulder but there was no response. "Taemin, are you okay?"
"No. I'm not okay.", he said with such an icy edge. "How come you didn't tell me you sprained your ankle on the slopes when I asked if you were alright?"
"I didn't want you to worry.", I said.
"Of course I'm going to worry! You're my girlfriend! I've always said that I would protect you and that includes not spraining ankles! Why did I have to find out from Thunder of all people that you're hurt! What does that make me? "
"My boyfriend who doesn't have to be so concerned with everything I'm doing! I just didn't want you to worry! Thunder was just there to help me to the infirmary! Nothing more! Why are you getting so worked up about this?", I exclaimed.
"Because I am your boyfriend! Is that what boyfriends do, Cho Hee? They take care of their girlfriends! They...", he turned around and threw his arms up in frustration. We just stood there in dead silence for five minutes, before I finally spoke.
"Look, Taemin. I know you're only looking out for me but you're seriously overreacting. I'm fine. It's only a sprain." I said, reaching out to hold his hand.
"I'm sorry. Thunder just makes me tick.", he turned around to meet my eyes. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. You didn't deserve that. You can punch me if you want", he said with a slight smile. He gently my rosy cheek.
"Maybe later, when I'm out of this brace.", I shrugged, limping closer to him. He shoots me a devious grin as he suddenly lifts me up, carrying me like a princess down the hallway. "OH MY GOSH TAEMIN PUT ME DOWN", I said, punching his arm.
"Hey! I thought you said you would punch me later!", he whimpered.
"It is later. Put me down."
"No, a princess shouldn't be walking anyway.", he smiled at me. I could feel the incontrollable heat rush to my face. "Oh, that got you.", he laughed.
"Are you going to put me down now?", I asked.
"No. One more thing." He leaned in and lightly pressed his lips against mine.