You and I

A Love Like No Other

         “You and I together…it just feels so right. Hopefully I will be someone who you can trust like an old friend and someone you can lean into”

 

Miinah POV

     “Just get down here…hurry!” A million things raced through my mind at that moment, as I sprinted to the gym. What if he was in danger? What if he is hurt? I…I couldn’t bear to think about it. No..Donghae is alright. I know he is. He has to be. I arrived at the gym and I rushed inside. “Donghae?...DONGHAE?”, I yelled. There was no answer. Tears started to form…when someone grabbed me from behind. I screamed and quickly stepped on the person’s foot.

“OWWW!!!” , Donghae screamed.

“Oh my goodness! Donghae, are you alright?”, I asked.

“I was until now.”, he laughed. I slapped his arm.

“Why did you scare me with that?”, I asked.

“Well, I haven’t been able to see you since I asked you out, and we’ve both been busy with our schedules. By the way, how’s your dancing going?”, he asked. I gave him the “Miinah cold stare”. He smiled and put his lips on my cheek. I couldn’t help but blush. He laughed. “So how is it going?”

“Alright. My teacher said I could be good for break dancing. She recommends me for trying it out.”, I explained.

“You should try it! I would love seeing my girlfriend dance.”, he chuckled.

“I can’t break dance though! It’s not my thing!”

“I can teach you.”, he said.

“Uh huh…you can break dance?””, I laughed. He smirked and busted out the “windmill” break dance move. My mouth pretty much dropped to the ground. He laughed at my face expression after he was done.

“Believe me now?”, he asked. I slowly nodded my head up and down…

“So what do you want to do?”, I asked him.

“Well, since there are basketball hoops I think we should play a one on one game.”, he smiled.

“Haha as if you can beat me at basketball.”, I laughed.

“Is that a challenge?”, he chuckled.

“Bring it on!” We started the game. He tried blocking me but I easily passed him and scored. I did a little victory dance and stuck my tongue out at him. We played a little more until we both were pretty much exhausted and ready to pass out by the end.

“Well I think the score tells it all.”, I said.

 “I have to admit..You’re good…very good. But…I also have to admit..I let you win.”, Donghae lied.

“UH huh..yeah..sure…whatever”, I smiled.

“Well, since you won against me I guess there is a prize involved.” I gave him a questionable look.

 “What kind of prize?”

 “A romantic dinner with the most amazing guy in the world, me!”, he chuckled. I giggled but I looked at my clothes. They were dripping with sweat and smelled HORRIBLE. “I don’t think you need to worry about your clothes”, Donghae said. He gave me a box. I opened it and in it was the most beautiful emerald green dress I’ve even seen.

  “It’s beautiful!”, I exclaimed.

  “Glad you like it.”, he smiled. We went into the locker rooms to get changed and ran out the door. The restaurant was beautiful. Donghae even reserves an outdoor table on the patio. There were twinkling lights and the gorgeous moon to accompany us for the evening.

 “This looks amazing! But, it looks expensive. Are you sure this is okay?”, I asked him.

 “It’s fine, don’t worry about a thing, okay?”, he smiled. “By the way look over there.” Where he was pointing was the very thing I dreamt of wanting. A beautiful chocolate fountain. I quickly got up from my chair and raced over to the fountain. I could hear Donghae laughing his head off in the background. Before I could pretty much shove my face in the fountain..just kidding. Hehe, I heard two men arguing.

“I thought you were booking a band to come play here tonight!!!”, one of the man yelled. I think he’s the manager of the restaurant.

“I did!”, said the employee.

“well…do you see an band on that stage? Because I don’t.”, the manager said furiously. “These people are coming here and deserve to listen to some nice music! You’re on the very close edge on being jobless sir.” I was about to go up to the manager and argue that it wasn’t fair when I saw Donghae get on the stage.

“Um..Mr. Manager?”, he spoke into the microphone.

 “WHAT?”, his furious face immediately changed when he saw Donghae. “Oh, Donghae-shi! I’m terribly sorry about that.”

 “It’s no problem. Your employee did get some music. Me!”, he explained.

 “He did? Oh that’s wonderful! You got Donghae from Super Junior to perform here?”, he said full of excitement.

“Umm…sure?”, the employee said. He wasn’t even aware of what just happened.

“Good evening everyone! I’m Donghae from the band, Super Junior. I’m going to be singing a new song from our new album so I hope you guys enjoy it.” , he said to the audience. Everyone clapped with joy. “This song is for a very special girl that came with me tonight. I hope she enjoys it.”, he smiled directly at me. People turned their heads and said..”Aw….” I blushed.

We, met for the first time years ago and then fell in love at first sight
Baby, wherever i go, you stand by my side like a shadow
Now and then, there are so many many things to prove our love
Even when I’m hurt, even when I fall, she’s the only one remaining by my side

*Baby baby baby baby baby, let’s never break up
Oh my lady lady lady lady lady, I really love you
Shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty, the one who i choose is only you

Even to my tears, even to my little smiles.. Do you know?
That it all came from you

Don’t say such things like you’ve gotten old already because I make you worry so much
No matter how I look at it, for me, there is no one in this world that is as beautiful as you are (don’t even say such things)
I don’t know why you keep staying with me. And also I’m sorry because I am not enough for you
But still try to believe. I will I will do well

*Baby baby baby baby baby, let’s never break up
Oh my lady lady lady lady lady, I really love you
Shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty, the one who i choose is only you

Even to my tears, even to my little smiles.. Do you know?
That it all came from you

Even if it seems the words ‘There is no one but you’ looks so obvious , how do I show you my heart?
Even though we fight, even when we say we hate (each other) to death, doesn’t your heart know already?
Those days of only beautiful things, seeing together only the good things about us, eating together, having fun together, crying together and laughing together
Thank you for believing in me that i won’t fall and for standing by my side. Really thank you

*Baby baby baby baby baby, let’s never break up
Oh my lady lady lady lady lady, I really love you
Shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty, the one who i choose is only you

I will always thank you and love you.

Everyone stood up and gave him a standing ovation. I literally jumped up and down. Donghae took a big bow then walked toward me.

         “That was amazing.”, I said to him.

         “I’m just lucky you’re here to share this moment with me.” He smiled. He leaned into me and kissed me. I felt like a princess that finally met her prince.