Fame or Love?

A Love Like No Other

Kyuhyun POV

    “The person you are calling is unavailable. Be sure to leave a message after the beep.”…Hana…why are you answering? Please talk to me…I’m so sorry… Knock. I open my door and I see my extremely worried dongsang.

      “Oppa? Are you okay? You’ve been in your room ever since you came home. What’s wrong?”, Cho Hee asked me. I could barely speak. I’ve never known this feeling. I’ve always been so confident and strong in everything. Why is it with Hana…I’m always weak toward her…

       “It’s nothing.” I told her. She didn’t look convinced.

       “It doesn’t look like nothing. Just tell me.”

       “Hana is angry at me because I pretty much ditched her when the fans recognized me. I’ve tried calling her multiple times but she won’t talk to me! I don’t understand what’s going on!”, I   explained.

       “It’s obvious that Hana doesn’t feel like she can have a normal friendly conversation with you. Fans are always on the lookout for you and she wants to get to know you better, oppa! She probably thinks that you don’t care about her.”, Cho Hee said.

       “But I care about her a lot! She’s the most amazing person I’ve ever met. I’ve never meet a girl like her before.” Cho Hee sighed.

       “Prove to her that you care enough about her to actually talk to her!”, Cho Hee left the room. I the TV to try to get things off my mind.

        “URGENT URGENT! POPULAR STAR CHO KYUHYUN WAS SEEN WITH A GIRL AROUND 7PM THIS EVENING.IS THIS POSSIBLY A GIRLFRIEND?” The screen showed a photo of Hana and I that filled the entire screen. Oh no…this is going to get worse…now Hana is dragged into this.

Hana POV

I decided to go to the mall to take my mind of things…I can’t stop thinking about how Kyuhyun ditched me like that. I thought he would go after me...not ditch me.

     “IT’S THE GIRL THAT KYUHYUN WAS SEEN WITH!” Suddenly everyone was looking and pointing their fingers at me. Many girls walked up to me.

“Why would Kyuhyun go out with a girl like you? You’re worthless!”, the girls told me. What are they talking about? Kyuhyun going out with me?

     “Stop trying to play with his mind. He can do a lot better than you.” My tears were forming. I couldn’t take this anymore. I ran out of the mall and escaped to my house. I found Kyuhyun waiting for me there.

    “Hey.” , he said.

    “Hi. You wouldn’t believe what happened to me! Girls kept saying that we were..”, I started off.

    “I can’t see you anymore.” My heart sank.

    “What why?”

    “Our dating rumor is ruining my career. And seeing how you are having the same problems, we probably shouldn’t hang out that much anymore.”, he explained.

   “So this is my fault? That I’m ruining your career?”, I replied.

   “My boss called me saying how my fans have decreased by 10% already! I can’t afford to lose them!”

   “So you can afford to lose a friend?”, I yelled. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. Kyuhyun remained silent.

   “I trusted you, Kyuhyun. I can’t believe you.”, I sobbed. He tried to wipe my tears but I pulled his hand away from my face.

   “Hana..please understand.”, he told me.

   “Just stay away from me like you want. I’ll leave you alone forever.” I pushed past him and shut the door. I sank down to the floor and buried my face in my hands, crying.

 

Long time no see guys! Sorry about not writing lately. But it’s the summer and I promise to update a lot more! Please comment and subscribe if you like the story! Saranghae!