Betrayed...

A Love Like No Other

I’m so confused. I walk into my room and flop down onto my bed. Taemin kissed me…I put my head into my pillow. My heart was beating and I was getting red. Do I like him? I think I do….ALOT.

 

 The next morning, I hurried to school to see Taemin. I looked all over school and he was nowhere to be seen. Thunder came up to me.

   “Hey.”

   “How you seen Taemin?”

   “Why did you kiss him?”

   “Huh?”

   “I said, Why did you kiss him?” he raised his voice higher.

   “How did you know that?”

   “It’s all over the school.”

   “What?” He pointed to the poster.

HEY ALL TAEMIN LOVES. TAEMIN KISSED A NOBODY. HER NAME IS CHO HEE. GET READY, CHO HEE. WE WILL DESTROY YOU.

I stared at the poster. This isn’t happening. No, I’m dreaming. No. This can’t be happening. I ran away from the scene when a strong hand caught my wrist and pulled me over into the corner.

     “What do you think you are doing?”I looked up and Taemin’s eyes were piercing at me.

     “Ow…what are you talking about?”

     “Putting posters around the school saying that we kissed? How could you do that?”

     “I didn’t do that.”

     “Oh please, stop lying. You know I thought you were different. I can’t believe you didn’t settle this as a mature person. Seems like people like you would do that.”

     “I swear I didn’t do that and” I stopped talking.

     “People like me? What do you mean people like me?” I said with a sharp tone.

     “People who use rich people like me, to get attention.”

     “Excuse me?” I walked closer to him.

     “For your information, I don’t need any attention and I don’t need people or snobs like you to tell me so.” His eyes were icy cold.

     “Leave.” I looked at him.

      “I said leave. I don’t want to see your face.” he told me. His words were like daggers stabbed into my heart. My tears started forming. I quickly ran away before Taemin could see my pain.  I quickly ran past the school lot, right about to cross the gate when someone tripped me.

      “ATTACK!” Before I knew it, I had eggs, cracked, into my hair, pie shoved into my face, and a huge bloody scrape on my knee. They beat me to the ground. All the girls in our school.

       “We told you that we would get our revenge.” Krystal said.  I looked up to her face. Everywhere in my body was hurting.  More importantly, my heart is breaking.

       “Someone please help me.”, I whispered. I saw Thunder.

        “Thunder please…” He looked devastated.

       “I’m sorry. I don’t talk to people that I don’t know.” He walked away.  I was shocked. I……I have….nobody. I tried to get up but it was no use.  My body was in no condition to get up.

       “Aw…she’s so cute…thinking she can get up. She obviously doesn’t get the lesson we’re teaching her. Maybe we should finish her. Everyone attack on three. 1….2…..” I laid there on the ground, thinking it was completely over. I had no one to help me. Something hit my head. My visions were turning blurry. Everything was turning black.

     “STOP WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? Cho Hee???? CHO HEE??? ARE YOU OKAY? SAY SOMETHING!” The voice sounded familiar…..I tried to open my eyes to see who it was but it was no use……

 I was fading…

 

 

 

 

      “Cho Hee, wake up. Wake up. You’re still there right? Cho Hee? Say something.” I slowly opened my eyes. I was in the hospital. Kyuhyun was staring at me with worried eyes.

       “Ah…Thank god you’re okay. I thought I lost you.” He pulled me into a hug.

       “Oppa…what happened?”

       “You completely out. I didn’t even know until Donghae came to rescue you.”

        “Donghae? Donghae oppa? The Donghae Oppa? He rescued me? But I thought he was promoting in Japan.”

        “ He came back to visit us. He stopped by your school when you were attacked by your classmates. Hey, what happened exactly?”

        “I don’t want to talk about it.” Oppa looked worried.

         “Okay, well I have to go back to the company. Feel better okay?” he kissed me on the forehead.

        “Annyeong oppa.” He left and I was alone. Donghae Oppa saved me?

 

Flashback:

   10 years ago….

   I was reading my new book in the park by the water.  Krystal and her “clique” walked up to me.

       “Hey Cho Hee. What’s that?” Little me goes…

       “My new book ^^”, I smiled.

      “ HAHAHAHA It’s hideous. Like your hair.” Krystal started tugging my hair.

      “Ow..stop it!”

      “You can’t tell me what to do!” She slapped my book out of my hand and threw it into the lake.

      “My book…” I started crying. They started laughing at me.  I sniffed.

      “Ew……haha you’re so ugly.”

      “Not as ugly as you witches.” a boy said next to me. The girls winced and ran away.

      “Are you alright?” he said. I nodded. He tried to wipe my tears.

      “It’s okay...You don’t have to cry anymore. I’m here.” My tears stopped flowing. I looked up to him. His eyes were sympathetic. His eyes were as warm as hot chocolate.

      “My name is Donghae. What’s yours?”

      “Cho Hee.”

      “Are you Kyuhyun’s sister?” I nodded.

     “Daebak! J

     “He can be a real pain though.” I giggled. He smiled. His smile was so warm and inviting.JI’ve never felt so protected. I actually feel happy. Donghae, Kyuhyun, and I had a lot of good times. Kyuhyun would always make fun of me, while Donghae would usually punch Kyuhyun to be quiet. Donghae Oppa is like my second older brother. I don’t know what I would do without him. He’s protected me forever. Until, he debuted with Kyuhyun Oppa in SME. Donghae Oppa moved to Japan to promote more. Kyuhyun Oppa didn’t go because he needed to stay with me. I’m really thankful towards Donghae Oppa.

 

Now back to reality…..

 

I smiled when I remembered the flashback. He used to always tell me not to cry when I did. He always said, “its okay you don’t have to cry anymore. I’m here for you.” If only he made me feel better now.  My heart is broken and it can’t be healed. A figure walked into my room. He walked in with flowers and a huge card. His face was a face I would never forget.

“DONGHAE OPPA!” I screamed. I got out of the hospital bed and ran toward him.

“AHA. Annyeong Dongsang! Are you feeling better?”

“Yes. How are you Oppa? I thought you were promoting in Japan.”

“Well, I missed you so much. I had to come see you.” I giggled. Just like old times. He was already making me feel better.

He tucked me back into the bed.

“So what happened?”

“A long story, oppa.”

“I have time.”

“But I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Are you sure?” his eyes were concerned.

“You kept on saying Taemin when you were sleeping.” I blushed. I did? My hands formed into fists.

“Cho Hee, what happened there?”

“Oppa… I really don’t want to talk about it. My heart is really breaking right now.”

“Okay. But when you are ready, tell me.” I smiled and nodded.

“Okay well oppa has to go meet with our manager. I’ll be at your apartment for dinner.”

Okay. Annyeong Oppa. <3” I hugged him.

“Stay strong, my dongsang.” He left and I felt all alone again. I really had nobody anymore. Sooner or later, Donghae is going to leave us again and Kyuhyun will promote with him. Then, I’m really going to be alone.

“Agh. I have nobody in this world.”, I put my head down.

“You have me….” I looked up. My eyes must be playing tricks on me. It was….Taemin.