Smiles

A Love Like No Other

No one in the world can replace you, You are the only one and I’ll be there for you….”

Taemin and I have been dating for almost a week now. But I feel like it’s only been hours. I go outside and I always see him waiting for me, with a bright and warm smile. I love waking up to that in the morning. Kyuhyun is still being a wimp and not asking out Hana. Hana has been constantly asking me if Kyuhyun even likes her. I keep telling her that he does, but he doesn’t have the courage to ask her. Hana has been getting upset over this lately. If Kyuhyun doesn’t ask her soon, she’s not going to like him anymore.

“Taemin!”, I called.

“Yes, my princess?”, he replied. We were walking around town, shopping. Taemin loves to buy me clothes. I tell him that it’s too much, but he doesn’t listen. How cute ^^

“Can you believe that Kyuhyun hasn’t asked out Hana yet?”

“Sort of, I mean he’s not good with this romantic stuff…me on the other hand, I managed to get a beautiful girl.”, he smiled at me. I giggled.

“But still, can you talk him into it?”, I asked.

“He has no idea what to do. I mean I guess Hana expects something completely adorable and creative, after how Donghae and I asked out our girls..”, hehe he said our girls… ^^

“I guess so…so help him! Get him to get an idea!”, I explained. Taemin shook his head.

“A guy has to think of this on his own. That’s the only way to make it special.”, he said.

“Really? Then how did you think of the way that you asked me out?”, I asked. He chuckled.

“That’s only for me to know.” We were both getting really tired so we stopped by this frozen yogurt shop. I walked in and it was adorable!!!!! It was really colorful and bright. I looked at the different fruits and flavors.

Taemin POV

I could tell she was happy with the sudden expression on her face. She looked adorable with her eyes getting wider at the sight of the different flavors. There was strawberry banana…her favorite. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to look at the fruit. Only she would do that…

Cho Hee POV

We ordered and quickly sat down.

“I really love this place.’ I exclaimed.

“I do too, we should come here every week. It will be our little place.”, he laughed. We ordered a large cup so that we coud share. Half of it with strawberry banana and half of it with vanilla. Taemin picked up a spoonful of strawberry banana and told me to open wide.

“I’m not a baby you know.”

“I know, but this way it’s romantic.” I laughed and opened my mouth. He dropped the spoonful into my mouth and IT WAS AMAZINGGGGG.

“Like it?”, he asked. I nodded.

“You aren’t talking?”

“Brainfreeze…”, I explained. We both laughed. We left the the frozen yogurt shop and went back out to the stores. Taemin was telling me something hilarious when I bumped into something and feel on the floor.

“Watch where you’re going freak.” The voice sounded familiar…

“Just leave her alone, Krystal.”, said Thunder behind her.

“She bumped into me!”, she screamed. Taemin helped me up and brushed the dirt off my pants.

“Are you okay?”, he asked me. I nodded. I saw Thunder and Krystal look at us with jealously in their eyes.

“I still can’t believe that you’re still dating that thing.”, Krystal told Taemin.

“Well believe it.”, Taemin glared.

“You’re going to regret it.”, she said.

“You guys better just stay away from her. If you do anything to her, I will personally give you a beating.”, He warned. I’ve never seen Taemin like this. His warm smile disappeared and his voice was icy cold. Thunder kept glancing at me as if he wanted to say something. Something tells me that he doesn’t really like Krystal. But why does he hang around with her? I mean I know he likes me, but is he trying to break Taemin and I apart? Even if they try, nothing will ever break me about from Taemin. He’s the only one for me. I’m sorry Thunder…Krystal glared at me and stormed away, with Thunder hurrying behind her.

“Cho Hee? You okay?”, Taemin touched my arm.

“I’m fine. Taemin, do you think Thunder just follows Krystal around everyday?”, I asked him.

“I don’t know. He didn’t look like he wanted to put much of a fight this time. As long as he stays away from you, it’s fine.”, he said.

“A little too protective much?”, I giggled.

“Well, I promised you I would. But it’s your job to keep smiling on for me.”, he chuckled.

“Haha. I’ll be sure to use my brightest smile only for you! ^^”, I linked my arm with his.

“Good!”, he smiled. He my hair and touched my cheeks. He started to lean in to me when I pulled away.

“No kiss yet. I’m really hungry!”, I exclaimed.

“But…But…”, he pouted. I grabbed his hand and hurried him to the nearest restaurant. He still looked sad while we were walking.

“Fine.”, I got on my tippy toes and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Taemin’s mood instantly lit up. Haha, he’s like a little kid… ^^

Kyuhyun POV

I ran to the game store. The new version of starcraft came out and I have to get it NOW. I ran inside when I bumped into someone. We both fell onto the ground.

“Ow…”, she moaned. I offered my hand and she took it. Wow, her hands are so soft…

“Kyuhyun?”, she asked. I looked up at her face.

“Hana!”

“Hey!”, she laughed. This is the first time I’ve seen her ever since the bakery. We started to walk outside together .

“So why haven’t you been texting lately?”, she asked me.

“I’m a shy man.”, I chuckled.

She laughed, “Kyuhyun? The SUPER STAR of Super Junior? I doubt you’re a shy man.”

“You should be very lucky that you get to be with someone as amazing as I am.”

“Yeah right!”, she laughed. I loved seeing her smile. I’ve never felt like this whenever I’m with anyone else. We started walking to the bank of the Han river, when catastrophe struck. Usually I’m in disguise so no one would recognize me when I was in public…but today I forgot to wear the disguise. Oops!

“AHHH!!! IT’S KYUHYUN!”, I heard girls screaming. A few seconds late, about 50 girls started crowding around me, taking pictures of me… the only person I could think about was Hana!

“Kyuhyun!”, she yelled. Where is she?

“Hana?”, I yelled out to the crowd.

“Kyuhyun!!!!”, her voice was getting softer and softer to an extent that I couldn’t hear her anymore.

“HANA!!!!” I yelled. I made my way through the crowd trying to find her. I got out my cell phone and called her number without hesitation.  Thank goodness, she picked up.

“Hello?”, her sweet voice asked.

“Hana!”, I said.

“Oh Kyuhyun, it’s you.”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I went home.”

“Why?”

“It looked like you were busy with fans…”, her voice was starting to trail off.

“Look, I’m really sorry. It was a mistake.”

“It’s fine.”, her voice didn’t sound as happy as it was.

“Why do you still sound so down?”, I asked.

“It’s nothing. Listen, I really need to go.”, she told me. Before I could say anything else, the phone line was silent.

 

Hey guys. Sorry I haven’t been writing lately. Soo many tests…. >-< I’ll try to write more. Please subscribe and comment if you have any suggestions!