Questions

A Love Like No Other

***** Three little words are not so impossible…..********

 

                “Cho Hee? Are you okay?” Thunder asked me when I came back to my senses.

                “Huh? Oh yeah. I’m fine.”

                “What’s wrong? Do you know him? Is he the guy that almost ran you over?”

                “Aha…I’m fine Thunder. Don’t worry about me.” I looked at his face. It looked concerned.

                 “Aw..You have such an adorable little dimple!” I told him to lighten the mood.

                 “Ha-ha. Stop it.”, he told me. The school bell rang and we all hurried inside. I sat down in my seat and took out my books. Then, that’s when the three girls, jerks, approached me. Their names are Jessica, Krystal, and Yuri. They are known as “The Barbie Girls”, girls that are snobby, rich, have pretty faces but hideous personalities.

                  “Hi Cho Hee. Is that a new sweater? Oh wait…you only have one sweater. HAHA.You don’t even belong at this private school.”

                 “Hey, you don’t have the right to say that to her.” I turned around and there he was, standing right next to me.

                  “Taemin oppa! You can’t defend someone like her...She’s a nobody.”

                  “You guys aren’t anybodies either.” The girls winced and ran away. So his name was Taemin, such a nice name for a mean guy. But why did he defend me?

                   “So we meet again, thingish person.” I snarled and put my head down, ignoring him.

                    “My name is Taemin. And…what’s yours?” I picked my head up and that was it.

                    “Why would you care? Don’t keep thinking that just because you’re handsome and soo rich, that means that I will pay attention to you.”

                   “Oh? So you think I’m handsome? That’s a start.” he chuckled.

                    “You still didn’t tell me your name.”

                    “It’s Cho Hee. And if you want to stay alive, I suggest you stay away from me.”

                     “Ooo feisty.”

                     “Just leave….now… please.”

                     “She said to leave. Now be a good boy and LEAVE.” a deep voice said behind me. It was Thunder. How is he always there for me? Ahh I gotta love him. JThe teacher came in and everyone sat down.

                    “Alright.  Good morning students.  We have a new pupil today. His name is Lee Taemin. Come here and say some words, Taemin.”

                    “ Hello! My name is Taemin. Please treat me with respect and help me!” All the girls murmured on saying..ohh he’s soo cuteee. Ew…I think I puked a little.

                   “ Now where to put you…..Oh! There’s an empty seat next to Cho Hee. Why don’t you sit there?”

                  “ Gladly.”, he said chuckling. Oh my gosh…..I’m going to die today.

 

  After class, Taemin caught up to me in the hallway.

                 “Hello thingish person.”

                  “Go away.”

                 “Hey…that’s not respectful. I am your oppa anyway.”

                 “Um…no. I disagree with that.”

                 “Oh by the way, I’ve been meaning to ask you something. Are you and Thunder…You know…dating?”

                 “Why does it matter to you? What if we are?”

                 “So you are?” his voice sounded disappointed.

                 “Of course not dum-dum…Now get lost.” He smiled at me and walked away. I stood there. His smile…He’s so…..gorgeous. WAIT! SNAP OUT OF IT CHO HEE. STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM! STOP STOP STOP STOP! I kept on hitting my head. No….wait why is my heart beating? Ba bum…ba bum…my face feels really red. No. This is not happening. I can’t actually like him! I hurried out of school and walked back home. On the house, I saw a “House for sale” sigh.

 

Horrible….

 

Kyuhyun was waiting for me when I got home. His face looked concerned.

         “Oppa, is something wrong?” He sighed.

          “We don’t have enough money to keep the house. The bank loaners demand that we pay them back. If we don’t, the bank is going to take the house away from us.” My heart sank.

           “But Oppa! We can’t sell this house!!!! This is where we grew up! This is where we spent our last happy moments with mommy and daddy! We can’t sell it!”, the tears forming and streamed down my face. Selling our house, I can’t even think about that.

        “I’m sorry dongsang. We have no choice. We don’t have enough money to keep the house. We barely have enough money to keep our food supply running. I’m really sorry. I know this is where all our memories are. But, we have to do this. You have to move on.”

        “How can you say that?!?!? Mommy and Daddy would never let this happen!” I screamed. Oppa seemed angry but he remained calm. I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door. We can’t sell this house. This is where mommy and daddy…This is where I was actually happy for once.

 

 

School….

The next morning, my eyes were still red and puffy from clearing my tear ducts yesterday. I could feel my dark aura above my head. I didn’t feel like going to school today. I feel like death.

 

Taemin’s POV

I looked around the school. Huh, where’s Cho Hee? I walked over to Thunder and asked

“Yo, where’s Cho Hee?”

 “ Why would you care?”

 “ Chill..I’m just wondering.” His attitude was so pierce.

“Let me tell you this… If you ever try to hurt my Cho Hee again, you’re really going to pay.” I chuckled. Seems like he really likes Cho Hee. But wait, why do I feel angry?

 

Cho Hee’s POV

I sat in the corner of my room when I heard the doorbell ring. I didn’t even feel like getting up. The doorbell rang again and I thought it was Thunder. I walked downstairs and opened the door. I was mistaken.

   “Hey.”, Taemin said.

   “What are you doing here?”

   “You know, I felt lonely when you weren’t at school today. I have no one to make fun of.” I sighed.

   “Please just leave. I don’t want to argue with you right now.”

    “Am I annoying you?”

    “Yes.”

    “Good then I’m staying.” I groaned and tried to close the door on him. Obviously it didn’t work.

    “Come with me.”

     “To where?”

     “I’m going to make you feel better.” He took my wrist and closed the door behind us. I blushed and he smiled again. We walked to the mall and walked into a dress shop. My eyes widened at the beautiful designs on each of the gowns. But why did he bring me here?

     “Here, try this on.” It was a beautiful pearl white dress with little gems around the waist. 

      “Why?”

     “Just trust me.” Before I could protest, he pushed me into the dressing room and closed the curtain.  I finally surrendered and tried on the gown. When I look up, I couldn’t believe myself. I was actually….beautiful. I walked out of the dressing room and saw Taemin looking at me. He looked up and down.

   “Don’t be erted.”

   “You look beautiful”, he whispered in my ear.  I felt my heart rise up. I was turning red again. I looked at the price tag and I was shocked.

   “$1,200 for this dress? I can’t afford this.”

   “You don’t have to. I already bought it.”

   “What?”

   “You can call me…your fashion savior.” I punched his arm.

   “Thanks. I really appreciate it.”

   “You finally said something nice to me. ACCOMPLISHMENT!” I kicked him in the shin.

 

Shocked…

It was nighttime and we walked back to my house. When we approached the front porch, Taemin took my hand. He looked deep into my eyes and said…

    “Good night, my beautiful princess.” He leaned his head in forward and let his lips touch mine. My eyes widened and I stood there, star struck. He pulled away and chuckled. He walked away, while I stood there confused. What? He just….kissed me.