Broken Hearts

A Love Like No Other

“We, met for the first time years ago then fell in love at first sight… no matter where I go, you stand by my side just like my shadow”
 

Kyuhyun POV

       “So then I told her that we shouldn’t stay near each other…”

       “Dude…that’s tough.”, Donghae said after I told him what happened with Hana. “But that’s what it takes when being pop star. We have to make the sacrifices.”

       “I know! But…I don’t know why I feel this way…My chest has been hurting all the time lately after I told Hana to go away.”, I exclaimed.

      “It’s love man. L-O-V-E.”, Donghae said while forming his hands into a heart. Love? I’ve never felt this feeling before…

          “I’m freezing!”, Donghae said while rubbing his hands together. “Let’s go to that coffee shop over there and get a hot cocoa.”

          “I’m surprised none of the fans have recognized us yet.”, I wondered.

          “Well…our faces are completely covered and we’re wearing hoodies. I don’t think they could if they tried.”,Donghae chuckled. We walked into the coffee shop when someone bumped into me.

          “Oh I’m sorry! I’m always so clumsy…”, the girl said.

          “Hana?”, I asked. She looked up and saw my face. I felt my heart skip a beat. However her face expression wasn’t the same warm smile I loved so much. Her eyes were full of anger and coldness. She just walked past me, as if she didn’t hear me. Donghae motioned me to go after her so I bolted out of the coffee shop, dashing after her. “Hana! Wait up!”, I called after her. She didn’t turn around to look at me. I ran faster. “Hana! Please stop!”, I grabbed her hand and forced her to stop. She didn’t even turn around to look at me.

          “Let go of me.”, her voice was so icy, not the warm and sweet, adorable voice I loved so much.

          “Listen, you didn’t hear me out the other day. I wasn’t trying to be a huge jerk.”, I explained.

          “Too bad you are one.”, she said. I was surprised.

           “What happened to you? Why are you being like this, Hana?” She turned around and looked me in the eye.

           “You may not understand how it feels like to have a friend tell you that he doesn’t want to be around you, because everyone wants to be around you. You’re famous, a fantastic singer, and in a boy group. I thought you were a different idol star, one that isn’t so full of themselves. I guess I was wrong. You idols are all the same.” She forced my hand to let go and walked off. I…I didn’t know she was hurt that badly. Her warmness is gone because of me. Everything because of me…if only she knew why I was doing this…If only she understood.

             “So bro? How did it go?”, Donghae said. I jumped.

             “MY GOSH when did you get here?”

             “ I’ve been here the whole time. So how did it go with Hana?”, he asked me. I sighed a deep sigh.

             “Not too great. She thinks I’m some stuck up jerk who likes to play with girls’ emotions…” Donghae patted me on the back.

             “Don’t worry. There will be other girls.”

             “Not like her though.” I could of sworn I saw a tear go down Hana’s face when she was talking to me.

 

                                                                                             ~~~

Miinah POV

          “And then he told me that I didn’t hear him out all the way and that he wasn’t trying to pass off as a jerk.”, Hana explained to me, crying. I let her cry into my shoulders. She was really hurt by what Kyuhyun did to her.

        “Trust me, it will all pass by soon.”, I smiled.

         “It’s just…I’ve never met a guy like him before. So layback and he’s like a little kid looking for adventure. At first I just wanted to get to know him better and the more time I spent with him…the more I liked him. But my heart is in pieces right now and I can’t take it!”, she cried.

        “I’m so sorry this happened to you! You don’t deserve this, at all. But, I’m sure that Kyuhyun has a reason for doing what he did.”

         “It’s because he is a huge jerk! That’s why!”, Hana said.

        “No I don’t think it’s like that. It’s like he’s trying to protect you. He’s doesn’t want people in the media harassing you because of this dating scandal.”

        “But he didn’t have to cut me out of his life forever!”, she cried.

        “All of that is in the past now Hana! Look farther into the future! There’s going to be that perfect guy out there, waiting for you right now.”, I explained. Hana smiled a little bit.

         “Thanks Miinah. You’re a great friend.”, I gave her a big hug when my cell phone rang. Caller ID: Donghae <3

         “Who is it?”, Hana asked.

        “Donghae. But I thought he was at the company right now. Why is he calling me?” I answered the phone to hear Donghae panicking.

       “Hana? Hana? Are you there? Answer me!”, he sounded like he was in trouble.

       “Oppa? Donghae! Yes I’m here! What’s wrong?”

      “It’s an emergency! You have to come down to the gym right away!”

      “What? What’s going on? Are you alright?”

      “Just get down here..hurry!”