Happiness maybe?

A Love Like No Other

“Even if I die, I can’t let you go..How can I let you go? If you are planning to leave...then fix my heart….”

 

 

 

My heart was starting to hurt again…What is Taemin doing here?

“Hey.”

 

“What are you doing here?” I said with an icy, cold voice. I couldn’t look at him. If I did, I knew I was really going to break down.

 

“Look…Cho Hee.” He took my hands. His hands were warm and warmed my freeing, shaking hands.

 

“I’m so sorry. I really didn’t see how much you were hurting. As soon as I turned away from you, I suddenly knew that….I really need you in my life. I’m so sorry Cho Hee. I truly am. Will you please forgive me?” I looked into his eyes. They were starting to tear up. He was telling the truth. But…..Am I really going to trust him again? I thought of umma’s words…

            

              “Cho Hee….your heart will always tell you what’s right. Before you answer anything, look deep inside your heart. What do you truly want?”

 

I want to be happy….Taemin was the only one who came back to me. I look back at the memories. Taemin and I have started a nice friendship. I think it’s worth another try. I said in a whisper…

 

 “I forgive you.” Taemin’s eyes widened with happiness and relief.

  

“Another thing Cho Hee…” I looked at him again. His eyes narrowed.  His arm grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. He whispered in my ear…

 

“I will never ever hurt you again. I will always protect you.”

 

“I know you will.” I leaned into him and relaxed. I felt very safe in his arms. He made me feel warm and protected.

 

“By the way…” I kicked him in the shin. He winced in pain.

 

“OWW!!!!!!!  WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”

 

“Now we’re even.” I giggled.

 

“THESE WERE EXPENSIVE SHORTS!” he yelled. Hehe ^^ his face was turning red like an apple. He relaxed.

 

 “For a tiny girl….you sure are strong.”

 

“HEY. WHO ARE YOU CALLING SMALL? SOMEONE’S ASKING FOR ANOTHER BEATING.” He laughed. His laugh comforted me. I liked him when he smiled.

 

“You’re still an idiot. BABO.” he told me. I got up from the hospital bed and chased him through the hospital. I actually felt really happy. I think I made the right choice.

 

 

 

 

Back At Home…

“OPPA!!!!! I’M HOME!” I yelled coming in the door. I finally was released from the hospital. Taemin visited me every day until I was released. I smiled remembering his words…

    

                          “I will never ever hurt you again. I will always protect you.”

I walked into the kitchen, there was a note.

 

Cho Hee, Oppa went out for a while. Welcome home! Donghae and I will be home soon.”

 

I puffed out my cheeks. Oppa isn’t here? But it’s so late outside. I walked to the refrigerator and took out some left over kimbap. OH YEAH. KIMBAP HEAVEN, HERE I COME. I stuck it in the microwave and looked at the stack of papers on the dinner table. Of course…Bills….Mortgage….But something caught my eye. A contract for selling our house? I thought Oppa promised that he would try to keep the house. Tears were starting to form. No…..I don’t want this to happen. I kept looking through the papers, sniffing away my tears. A medical bill for my hospital stay. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? $20,000?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I looked at the bill statement. It looked like most of our bills came from my hospital stay. The front door opened.

     

  “Cho Hee? We’re home.” Kyuhyun Oppa yelled. He walked over to the place where I stood. His eyes widened and quickly snatched the bill statement from me.

   

  “I’m so sorry, oppa. It’s all my fault….If only…If only I wasn’t so stupid of getting hurt! We have to sell this house because of me. I’m so sorry oppa!”, I cried. The tears just kept flowing. Oppa tried to wipe my tears with his hands.

 

“Nothing was ever your fault Cho Hee. This is not because of you.”

 

“YES IT IS! It’s all because of me…..” Donghae walked over and hugged me.

 

“Cho Hee…Listen to me. Kyuhyun needs to do what he can do to keep you eating and happy.”

 

“but…..We have to lose the place where we spent our last moments with umma and appa. I’m so sorry, oppa.”

 

“Shh…It’s okay Cho Hee. This is best right now. Don’t worry. We’re going to find a great new apartment. We can have new memories to share with umma and appa. C’mon…Stop crying. Umma and Appa want to see you smile. Promise them and me that you will always keep on smiling.” I looked up.

 

  “I promise.” He smiled.

 

  “Okay then. Now……LETS EAT SOME GOOD FOOD!” he turned around and found donghae, eating his life out, stuffing his face with chicken.

 

    “DONGHAE. GET YOUR FACE OUT OF THE FRIDGE RIGHT NOW.”

 

“YOU CAN NEVER PULL ME AWAY FROM HAPPINESS!” Kyuhyun tried to pull Donghae away from the fridge, but we all knew it was no use.

 

“NO!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE BIBIMBOP! STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I giggled. I walked outside onto the front porch. I looked at the beautiful stars up in the clear night sky. Two stars were extremely shining bright. It was Umma and Appa. J

    

  “Don’t worry Umma and Appa. I will always put on a smile for you….forever.”

 

          <3

 

 

 

I’m sorry for the late update! I keep running out of ideas. Please comment if you have any ideas or suggestions! OH AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! I’m sorry if it’s bad…but I’m going to get better! ;) I basically listened to Someday by IU while I was writing this. That song inspires me a lot. Anyways…thanks guys so much! I’ll try to update more~! Saranghae to all of you :)