The Day It All Started

A Love Like No Other

********“You’re the one I will keep.You’re the one I will love. I’m…yes because I’m happy enough if I could be with you.”********-It has to be you.

                “Hey dongsaeng! It’s almost time for school! Wake up!”

                “ OKAY, oppa!”, I said. I climbed out of bed and went to brush my teeth.

                 “HURRY UP!”, said oppa.

                 “ I’M COMING!”, I yelled. Gosh, my brother can be a pain sometimes. I walked down to the kitchen, smelling eggs and bacon.  The picture of my parents greeted me in the morning.

                 “ Good morning umma and appa! Did you rest well?”, I told it. My parents died two years ago in a car crash.  My brother, Kyuhyun, and I were the only survivors of the accident. We have been living on our own ever since.

                “Here, I made you some eggs and bacon. Oppa has to go to the company. I have a TON of schedules today. I probably won’t be home until midnight.”

               “Okay, and when you mean schedule, it doesn’t count if you sit in the rehearsal room and play Star craft all day.”I giggled.

               “HEY. Star craft is amazing. Anyway, bye. Have fun at school.”

               “As if that’s possible.”  Oppa left and then I was all alone. It’s usually like this. Oppa isn’t ever at home cause of the company. I never see him anymore. I sighed and packed up my stuff, heading for school. As I crossed the road, there was car that was coming right in front of me. I froze there, thinking it was the end when I heard a SCREECH! The car was barely an inch from me.  A figure came out of the car. The sun’s light reflected on his face. My eyes went huge. He was….amazingly good looking.

            “Are you crazy? You’re so stupid! What do you think you’re doing standing the middle of the road?” Okay, I don’t care how cute he is. My respect for him instantly went down.

            “I’m stupid? You were about to run over me!”

            “Do you have any idea who you’re talking to? Cheh…A person like you wouldn’t understand.” The man walked back to his car. I quickly walked pass the road and onto the sidewalk.  What is with boys these days? I continued to walk. School is like a prison to me. I have only one best friend named Park Sang Hyun. He goes by Thunder. I’ve been friends with him ever since we were little kids. He helped me through hard times and my best friend in the whole world.  He understands me like no one else does.  Thunder ran toward me when he saw me in the clearing.

             “Good morning Cho Hee! How are you?” His smile instantly changed when he saw the expression on my face.

            “What happened now?”

            “Some idiot tried to run me over.”

            “WHAT? Who? Oh, I swear I’m going to…”

            “He was so handsome. How can so much good lookingness be hidden by a hideous personality.” Thunder looked angry.

           “Hey Cho Hee. I’m sure he wasn’t as good looking as me. Hehe ^^ Lookingness isn’t really a word. What grade do you have in English, again?” I gave him the glare. He instantly stopped talking.

           “ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I jumped when I heard the screams of the other girls.  Thunder and I walked over to see what happened. That was when I saw him. The moment of my torturing began right then, right there. He saw me as well. His eyes went HUGE. That same boy that tried to run me over, is going to the same school with me. Let alone, going to the same classes with me. Kill me now.

 

I’m sorry if it was really bad! This is my first fanfic. PLEASE help and support and if you have any ideas…tell me PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! Thanks. I love you all. ^^