Mixed Feelings

A Love Like No Other

“On this night, when I can’t call out for you, the dense silence that depresses my heart, if someday I become the wind that haunts the world,Then I will call for you, I will call for you, I will call for your name”

Hana POV

I’m not even sure what my feelings are right now. I’m confused and I don’t know what to do. Kyuhyun doesn’t care about me so I should just forget about him, as easily as he has forgotten about me. Please someone help me! I lifted my arms to my head in frustration. No matter how much I try to forget about him, the feeling won’t go away. It’s like it’s attached to my heart, it won’t leave. I think some custard bread and a nice latte will do me justice right now. I headed out to the bakery.

       “Excuse me, miss?”, a man in a business suit approached me.

       “Oh Hello.”, I greeted the man.

       “Hello! You are very beautiful!”, he said.

       “Oh thank you very much, sir!”, I smiled.

       “And you have a extremely bright smile! You are just the type of person I need. Say, would you like to model?”, the man asked.

       “Model? Um…I haven’t had any experience modeling.”, I shrugged.

       “You just pose in front of a camera and look pretty. That’s pretty much it.”, he chuckled.

       “I don’t know.”

        “Well here’s my card. Just give me a call if you change your mind. I encourage you to model. You have a beautiful smile that everyone would enjoy.”, he smiled. The man walked away, while I started to read the card. Mr. Choi Minho from SM Modeling Company. My mouth dropped to the ground. The Mr. Choi Minho? He takes amazing pictures! I can’t believe I didn’t recognize him! I quickly took out my phone and dialed his number.

           “Well when I said give me a call if you change your mind, I didn’t expect you to change your mind so quickly”, he chuckled. I quickly accepted the job and he said that I could have my first shoot tomorrow. I’m going to be a model for SM!

 

                                                                                       ~~~

Well today is the day! My first photo shoot with Choi Minho! I was literally jumping up and down in excitement.

                    “Good morning, Hana!”, Minho greeted me when I walked into the set.

                    “Good morning! This set looks nice!”

                 “I hope so! So today, I hope if it’s not too much, but we’re shooting a couple modeling SPAO’s clothing line. Is it okay if you shoot the couples photos today, even though it’s your first day?”, he asked.

                “Oh, no problem! It’s fine.”

               “Awesome! Yo Changmin!” A man walked over to us. He was about as tall as Kyuhyun ßdarn I shouldn’t be thinking about him. He was also very good looking. “Changmin, this is Hana. Hana, this is Changmin.” I held out my hand.

             “Nice to meet you!”, I greeted him.

             “You too! Is it your first time modeling?”, Changmin said to me.

             “Yeah, I hope I won’t screw it up.”, I giggled. Changmin laughed. His laugh was very warm. ^^

             “Don’t worry you’ll be fine. You’ll get the hang of it. You’re very pretty by the way.”, he smiled. I think I blushed while I said thank you to him.

              “ALRIGHT GUYS. LET’S START SHOOTING.”, Minho said with a big megaphone.

              “Does he really need a megaphone?”, I whispered to Changmin.

              “I don’t even know.” ,he smiled at me. I couldn’t help but smile brightly back at him. We walked onto set and starting shooting.

 

Kyuhyun POV

           “even if it’s for a day, as long as I breathe because of you, I have to bear with the sorrow in my eyes. My memories spread over me in a moment like a fever. Never again, Never again. I will never look back again.” I was just about to sing the chorus when the sound director stopped me.

           “Hey Kyuhyun, are you alright?”, he asked me.

           “Yeah why?”

           “You’re not singing as well as you usually do. There’s no emotion.”, he frowned.

           “Oh I’m sorry! I’ll make it better!”, I apologized.

           “Listen kid, are you sure you’re alright? You’ve been kind of down these couple weeks.”

           “I’m fine, sir. Don’t worry.” The director didn’t look convinced.

            “How about we leave off here for the rest of the day? Good job, Kyuhyun.”, he finally said. I took off my head phones and walked out of the sound studio. No..I’m not alright. I know I’m protecting Hana but I can’t take not seeing her. It hurts my heart..as if there was a million needles poking it. I don’t know how to cure it, make it stop. I really can’t forget about her. She’s special and I want to be with her. I walked around the company when I passed the modeling studio. Oh, look it’s Changmin and Minho! They must be shooting something for SPAO. Changmin’s arm is around a pretty girl. Wait a second…that’s…I recognize that beautiful black air anywhere. Hana? Hana’s a model here? I couldn’t tolerate Changmin’s arm around my girl. But…Changmin is my best friend and it’s just a photo shoot. Just a photo shoot…

Hana POV

        “Terrific job you two! Hana you are a natural! You’re doing great!”, Minho complimented me.

        “Really? Oh thank you!”

        “Yes terrific! Now there’s just one more thing. The people at SPAO want to see some romance going on here. So if you could just give a little kiss on Changmin’s cheek, that would be fantastic and the shoot will be over.” , He explained.

      “You want me to kiss him?”, I could barely talk.

      “Yeah just a kiss on the cheek nothing big. Is that okay?”, he asked.

       “Sure.”, my voice was a little shaky but it’s one tiny kiss right? Not big at all. I slowly leaned into Changmin and…

Kyuhyun POV

She’s kissing Changmin? My anger..I couldn’t control it anymore. Before I could stop myself I marched into the modeling room and grabbed Hana by the wrist.

        “What are you doing?”, she asked me. She looked frightened. I didn’t say a word. I walked her out of the modeling room and out of the company. When we got outside I let go of her hand. “What’s wrong with you? Why did you do that?”, she yelled at me.

         “Why were you kissing Changmin?”

          “What?”, she was pretending like she didn’t know what I was talking about.

         “you know the kiss?”, I Yelled.

         “That was for the photo shoot! It wasn’t for real!”, she yelled back. “Why..Why would you think it was real?”

          “Oh.”, I felt stupid at that moment. “Sorry.” I said to her. She just sighed and looked me in the eye. From that moment, I could tell she was miserable. Her beautiful eyes were red and she looked exhausted.

          “Listen, Why did you think that it was real?”

        “I don’t know…because I’m stupid?”, I said. She giggled softly. Her laughing made me feel a lot better. It was music  to my ears.

        “Well stupid, I better go inside now.”, she said.

        “Yeah…have fun.” I could have sworn she smiled at me when she went back.

 

Hey guys! I would appreciate if you guys started commenting more. I want to hear your ideas! Keep subscribing if you like the story! I love you all!