Lucid Dreaming

The Brother

Jennie had put the little one to bed and continued watching TV.  She was starting to get annoyed that Yoongi was taking so long. When it started getting really late, she called Yoongi but he didn't pick up.  She was really worried now that something bad may have happened.  Giving in to sleep she got in bed with the sleeping baby trying not to disturb him.  Unfortunately the baby moves so much in his sleep that he hit Jennie in the eye waking her up.  She got up groggily to look at her painful eye then decided to sleep in Yoongi's bed instead for her own safety.

Yoongi sauntered into his room too tired to undress and certainly not expecting the lump that was now on his bed.   When he sat on the bed, Jennie sat up with a sleepy face and glared at him.  Yoongi couldn't resist her cute face, and with a sleepy drunk grin on his face gave her a kiss on the cheek and passed out.  There was no point in arguing with him now cause he wasn't listening.  Besides, she was so tired she just went back to sleep.  The next day she woke up with Yoongi's arms wrapped around her waist and the light knocking on the door of little Hwan.  "Woongi-ssi let me in!"  His little voice called.  

"Get off of me Yoongi!" Jennie said pushing him off her.

"Mmhdkmeabit" Yoongi mumbled. "Stop being so louuuud. My head."

"Let go of me and I'll leave before anyone sees us." She said.

"Why are you in my bed?" He asked.

"I was watching Hwan, remember?"

"Let me sleep Jennie, be quiet and let's cuddle."

"No! I need to go."

"Okay go and come back."

"What?"

"Don't you want to be with me?"

"I can't talk to you right now. Your lucid dreaming."

"Don't leave me amdidhethidmmmm."  More mumbling.

Jennie escaped his arms finally free to go but before she could break free he grabbed her again. Thankfully, Hwan had stopped knocking and left.  

"Yoongi, what do you want."

"I want you."

"I don't know who you think I am but you don't like me, please let go."

She took his arm off and wrapped it around the pillow then she covered him with the blanket.  He looked so much like his little brother like this that she couldn't help give him a little kiss on his cute cheek before she left him.  Luckily she was able to leave the house without being seen.  On the way home she kept thinking of what he had said.  Were those his true feelings?  She wondered. Or was he thinking of the girl he liked?  So many questions she needed to know but for now she had to think how to sneak back into her own house.

It was early enough that her family was still sleeping in on a Sunday morning.  She went to the fridge and got some juice then quickly showered and called her friends.  She wanted to meet up with them to ask them what they thought about Yoongi.  Should she peruse him or not.  She wasn't sure she even liked him but if she was honest, what he said made her kind of like him.  These kinds of things were best discussed with her best friends.