Love in Bloom

The Brother

Yoongi sat in her room searching for the right words to say.  He looked at Seulgi and asked, "How do you feel?"

"I'm nervous."

"Why?  He crazy about you."

She smiled shyly. "I guess I'm happy, but I wish I could have made you happy."

"I am don't worry about it."

"You won't forget me?"

"Neber."

"What?"

"That's how Hwan says it."  Yoongi giggles.

Seulgi smiled. 

"Why did you give up on me?  Is it cause I'm not easy to handle?" She asked.

Yoongi stared at her not knowing what to say.  He hadn't thought that she would want closure with him.  Seulgi was a  lot more fragile than he first thought.

"It's not fair Yoongi.  You spent more time with her so of course, you fell in love with her."

"Don't hate me Seulgi. I'm trying to make things right.  I should never have come between you and Tae.  He's my best friend and I hurt him and you as well.  He talked so much about you that I just had to have you.  He's the reason I fell for you.  Let's not drag this out.  You were always mad at me."

Seulgi nodded her head.  "Yes."

"Seulgi, please don't let your dad hurt my family because of me."

"I won't let him."

"Tae loves you so much.  Give him a chance. Don't think about me anymore. Okay?"

"Nothing heals a broken heart better than a new love, right Yoongi."

"I loved you and I'll miss you."  He says earnestly.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Will you kiss me one last time?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Like we used to do."

Yoongi came closer tilting his head slowly towards her lips.  He barely brushed his lips to hers.

"Don't forget me." She said again.

The doorbell rang.  "He's here.  Do you want me to leave?"

"Yes."  

Yoongi made her laugh as he scrunched down so Tae wouldn't see him.  

"Yoongi, don't be silly, just go out the front door."

She opens the front door and there is Taehyung holding flowers, his back to her.  He turns around with a terrified look on his face.  Yoongi can't help himself and he laughs.