Forgive Me

The Brother

Yoongi was so angry.  Mostly at himself for kissing Jennie like that.  She was special to him. She meant everything to him and now she just thought of him as another player that kissed girls while he maintained a girlfriend he didn't love.  How could he face her tomorrow?  Jennie is forgiving. Right?  She will forgive me. He tossed and turned all night unable to find a peaceful sleep.  Yoongi awoke from a nightmare in which he had lost something very valuable to him.  He laid in the twisted sheets his eyes stinging from the tears he shed.  He got out of bed and got himself ready to face Jennie.  While he showered he decided he should apologize and try to mend their relationship.   As soon as Jennie arrived, he would seek her out. Stepping into his slippers he made his way downstairs to find her.  He went into the kitchen where she was feeding Hwan his breakfast.

"Good morning,"  Yoongi said his eyes never leaving her pretty face.

"Hello, Yoongi."  Her eyes never leaving Hwan's face.

"Woongi!" A sleepy Hwan said.

"I wanted to apologize for yesterday.  I wasn't my intention to disrespect you.  Please forgive me."  Apologizing came easier than he had expected.  

"I forgive you then."  She said quickly, surprising herself and making him immediately relieved.

"Your friendship means a lot to me.  I hope you won't change how you are with me."

"I know and I'm sorry too.  I flirted with you knowing that you have a girlfriend.  It was wrong of me."

"I like you."  Yoongi blurted. 

"Don't say it."

"It made me angry to see you with Taehyung.  Please don't go out with him."  He couldn't believe he was being so honest with her.

"You don't have a right to ask me that.  You have a girlfriend."

"I will break up with her.  I don't want to hide no more."

"Don't do it for me."

"What do you want?"

"I want your friendship.  That's all."

"Okay, I understand.  You are doing as my mom asked you."  He said angrily.

"Don't be angry with me.  It's simpler this way."  She walked towards him, while he stood rooted to the spot.

"But my heart tells me differently,"  He said tenderly.  They were face to face now and she could tell by his puffy eyes that he hadn't slept well either.

Jennie felt the urge to hug him and she did. She wrapped her arms around him much to his surprise.  He hugged her back not letting go until she released him.  

"Friends then." Jennie said smiling.

He couldn't tear his eyes away from her and thought of the impossible task ahead of him.  How was he supposed to ignore the feelings he had for her.