Chapter 17

The Hunter and The Informant

The torture session went as well as most people would expect, and when Chanwoo was done he left the basement, leaving Longguo in the basement and locking the door behind him.

"Had fun?" Asked Moonbin as he had been sitting on the couch in the livingroom. "I guess," said Chanwoo as he went to take a shower and change clothes. Moonbin hummed, looking towards the hallway when Donghan walked out into the livingroom.

"Remind me to never piss off Chanwoo," said Donghan. Moonbin snorts. "There's a reason everyone doesn't try and piss him off that much," he said, turning back to look at the tv. "Where does he get that from?" Asked Donghan as he sat down beside Moonbin. "Years and years of practice," said Moonbin. "We used to be more active with missions, just to get our name out there," he said. "Sometimes though," he said. "We had to take on a few packs of werewolves," he said. Donghan hummed in response.

"Chan's reputation can sometimes be as bad as his brothers," said Moonbin. "But he's the sweetest person you will ever meet," he said. "Unfortunately your kind is known for their temper," he said, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, I guess that's a disadvantage," said Donghan.

"Why'd you tell Yuto and them to leave?" He asked. "It was more because they didn't need to get involved in our affairs," said Moonbin. "As much as I like having Yuto and Renjun around they don't really need to be dragged into this mess," he said. "That and the wolf-dog wasn't a part of this mess to begin with," he said. "I can already tell that Hongseok's going to get more involved than he'd like to admit so that's why he's stayed," he said.

Chanwoo came out of his room after getting dressed and went to sit between Donghan and Moonbin. "Do you feel better now?" Asked Moonbin. Chanwoo hummed in response, nodding. "I do," he said. "When Eunwoo wakes up again I think we'll head to the hospital," said Moonbin. "Okay," said Chanwoo. "Someone needs to keep an eye on Longguo," he said. "No issue there," said Moonbin. "I'm sure someone wants to stay home," he said.

"By the way," said Chanwoo. "How's the search going?" He asked. "For Kino's home pack?" Asked Moonbin. Chanwoo nodded. "We've almost got a decent lead," said Moonbin. "Oh, good," said Chanwoo. "I hate having to go back to him empty handed," he said. "We do have a reputation on the line," agreed Moonbin.

"What makes you so famous?" Asked Donghan. "The fact that we've succeeded at helping so many people either get out of Europe, or find their packs that they were with really," said Moonbin. "We've earned quite the reputation in the community," said Chanwoo. "We have yet to fail a mission that regards finding someone's home pack and whatnot," he said. "I see," said Donghan.

"Not saying that the jobs are easy," said Moonbin. "But we have a great success rate," he said. "100% success rate is nice," agreed Donghan. They spent most of the evening watching a movie before going back to their respective rooms to sleep.

The next morning Chanwoo went to check on Longguo while Moonbin went to make breakfast, going to make some extra for Sanha, Yuto, Renjun and Sanggyun. Chanwoo came upstairs for breakfast, where everyone else was already in the kitchen.

"Who's staying for the day while the others go to the cafe?" He asked. "I think it's the werewolves turn to work at the cafe right?" Asked Moonbin. "All of us going?" Asked Jinhwan. "If you want," said Chanwoo. "We're not stopping you if you decide to stay and watch Longguo," he said. "Or head with us to the hospital," he added.

"I guess I'll go to the cafe," said Jinhwan. "Sure," said Yunhyeong. "I apparently make the best drinks so I'm going," said Donghyuk. "I'll man the counter then," said Junhoe. "I'm staying to watch over the idiot in case he tries something," said Bobby. "Same," said Hanbin.

"I'll meet you guys at the hospital," said Eunwoo. "We need food again," he said. "I'll go with Eunwoo then," said Hongseok. "We'll head over to the hospital with you," said Rocky and Jinwoo. Chanwoo turned to Donghan and Kenta. "What are you two going to do?" He asked. "Well," said Donghan as he turned to Kenta. Kenta shrugged. "We can either go to the coffee shop or head to the hospital," he said. "I guess we'll head to the coffee shop," Donghan said after a few minutes. "Alright," said Chanwoo.

After breakfast everyone parted ways, Eunwoo heading to the grocery store with Hongseok, while Jinhwan, Donghyuk, Yunhyeong and Junhoe heading to the cafe with Donghan and Kenta, while Chanwoo headed to the hospital with Moonbin, Jinwoo and Rocky. Moonbin drove to the hospital since he was bringing food and a change of clothes for Sanha and Yuto.

When they got there Chanwoo carried the bags of food while Jinwoo carried the bags of clothes. They entered Hyunbin's room where Yuto was sleeping in the recliner with Sanha sleeping in the chair next to him. Renjun and Sanggyun were sleeping next to each other out of view. Rocky went to wake up Sanha as Jinwoo put put the bag of clothes on the counter.

Sanha grumbled about having to wake up as he opened his eyes. "Oh, you guys came over," he said, yawning as he stretched. "Yuto," he said, lightly hitting Yuto on the arm. Yuto hummed as he opened his eyes, rubbing them as he spotted the others. "Oh hey," he said, yawning. "Did you bring food?" He asked. "Yeah," said Chanwoo as he held up the bags of food.

"How's Hyunbin?" He asked. "Fine, he woke earlier to eat some food," said Yuto. "Nice," said Moonbin. "Come get food," he said, as Chanwoo put the food on the counter. "We brought a change of clothes too," he said. Yuto and Sanha got up and went to eat first.

The noise woke up the sleeping wolves on the floor as they sat up, stretching before putting up their human illusions as they got up. "Oh, hey," said Renjun. "You're relieved to see your human doing better then?" Chanwoo asked Sanggyun. Sanggyun nodded. "Yes," he said, grinning. "That's good," Chanwoo said with a chuckle. "Get some food," he said, motioning to the boxes of food. Renjun and Sanggyun rushed to get the food before Sanha and Yuto ate it all.